TheCryptCommunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the |CrYpT| community page!

Server Rules posted in General.

Latest topics
» LOKI IS THE MAN
Time to quit procrasinating and apply Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:20 pm by SiN110022

» One State. One Year. On paper.
Time to quit procrasinating and apply Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:13 pm by Mr.Kilo

» Flosstradamus - Trapstyle
Time to quit procrasinating and apply Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:14 pm by Mr.Kilo

» CrYpT
Time to quit procrasinating and apply Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:22 pm by regulator

» mrDan hate banned me????
Time to quit procrasinating and apply Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:41 am by Guest

Time to quit procrasinating and apply

Go down 
+5
Mr_Shifty
Br8kaway
Cloister_the_Stupid
bankonit
meat_puppet
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
meat_puppet

meat_puppet

Time to quit procrasinating and apply Empty
PostSubject: Time to quit procrasinating and apply   Time to quit procrasinating and apply Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 9:21 am

Well I been thinking about applying for Crypt membership for a long time, But as the subject line implies I am] THE KING OF PROCRASTINATION.

Most of the clan probably knows me, and here is a little of my gaming history. I have been playing etqw since I faked my own death and abandoned my 2 rtcw servers.
I changed my tag from
Meatman and started hiding out in etqw servers for a welcome relief from running myown 2 servers. Both my servers were wolf 1.0 servers one was called "PANZER" a 16 slot dedicated

panzer server which ran a high speed hi rate of fire fast action panzer game. It was my first server I had. It started as idea one news years eve it ran on my pc all night on that news years and the

players kept coming back for more. after a week of tying up my PC I rented my first server, and not long after I started up a 28 slot objective server called "MM" which stood "Meat Market" both

servers were pretty popular with the wolf 1.0 crowd, no punk buster, drop reload fast action. I didn't start a clan but recruited my admins from other well respected clans who were playing part

time on my server when theres didn't have any action, and a few of my most loyal players also became admins. After a year of being the server master server, running the my forums it really

burnt me out. Between keeping my admins in line (they all had there own ideas which didn't always match mine), dealing with the hackers, deviants and spending 3 hours a day trying to keep up

with my forums and 20 personel messages a day, it all took its toll. Thats when I left without rtcw with out saying good by and went on what has turned out to be a very long vacation in the land of

ETQW. I kept paying for my rtcw servers for the next 6 months and eventually I was spotted online and turned over my servers to a couple of my best admins. A version of my Panzer server is

still running on wolf 1.0.

I have been playing ETQW ever since, it was the only game that came close to the fun I had at RTCW and it really grows on you.

The Crypt has been my choice of server for a long time. I like the players and it plays my type of game OBJECTIVE! I was never much for death match, but always liked team based objective

play. I believe in playing your class in its true form. When I go medic, kills aren't important to me, revives and giving health is my gig. It pisses me off when I see a medic run past down players

while giving themselves med packs. I have been known to get a little pissed off at covert who can't find the time to drop radar and a third eye because they are to busy sniping. It s just the way I
roll.

I spend a lot of time at work but try and find time most every day to play, it helps me unwind after a crappy day working my butt off.

If you have any questions all you have to do is ask. I should be around playing today since I decided today was a good day to take a sick day and relax, working on the weekends should be outlawed, because I ussally work every Saturday and Sunday.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time to quit procrasinating and apply   Time to quit procrasinating and apply Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 10:48 am

TL;DR

sure

Last edited by jmartyg on Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bankonit

bankonit

PostSubject: Re: Time to quit procrasinating and apply   Time to quit procrasinating and apply Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 10:50 am

yes
Back to top Go down
Cloister_the_Stupid
Admin
Cloister_the_Stupid

PostSubject: Re: Time to quit procrasinating and apply   Time to quit procrasinating and apply Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 10:57 am

Always enjoyed him on the server. Yes from me.
Back to top Go down
https://etqwccc.forumotion.net
Br8kaway

Br8kaway

PostSubject: Re: Time to quit procrasinating and apply   Time to quit procrasinating and apply Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 12:04 pm

I vote yes.
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

PostSubject: Re: Time to quit procrasinating and apply   Time to quit procrasinating and apply Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 12:17 pm

Been on my friend's list for ages, been wondering when he would finally cave and join up. I like the guy, I say yes.
Back to top Go down
meat_puppet

meat_puppet

PostSubject: Re: Time to quit procrasinating and apply   Time to quit procrasinating and apply Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 12:31 pm

[quote="Mr_Shifty"]Been on my friend's list for ages, been wondering when he would finally cave and join up. I like the guy, I say yes.[/quote ]

Well I really can procrastinate pretty well.
Sen was sounding a little impatient and to get it done
Would have done it yesterday but that senility shit is contagious and I couldn't remember my password
Back to top Go down
OddBird

OddBird

PostSubject: Re: Time to quit procrasinating and apply   Time to quit procrasinating and apply Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 1:35 pm

I've been in a good number of matches with him, sporadically, over the months...maybe yeears (it's hard to keep track).

Never had a problem with MP and always think "good guy to have in the game".

A very solid YES vote from me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time to quit procrasinating and apply   Time to quit procrasinating and apply Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 1:42 pm

Good solid player, uses VOIP.

Yep, sounds good to me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time to quit procrasinating and apply   Time to quit procrasinating and apply Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 1:56 pm

yes here too
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time to quit procrasinating and apply   Time to quit procrasinating and apply Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 2:09 pm

Yes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time to quit procrasinating and apply   Time to quit procrasinating and apply Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 2:23 pm

Fucking A straight it's contagious. I say an emphatic yes and long overdue MP. I will give this thread about an hour before I send the invite.

Meat_Puppet or Meat-Puppet?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time to quit procrasinating and apply   Time to quit procrasinating and apply Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 3:20 pm

NO.

NOOB

NUB
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time to quit procrasinating and apply   Time to quit procrasinating and apply Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 6:25 pm

No objection here. Yes. sunny
Back to top Go down
EZErich

PostSubject: Re: Time to quit procrasinating and apply   Time to quit procrasinating and apply Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 8:40 pm

i vote no...he waited waaaaaaay too long. next thing you know he will want to join our Brink server in 5 years...his invitation has expired.

JUST KIDDING!! let's get his application approved before he has a chance to forget his password again...

and let me be the first to say WELCOME ABOARD!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
alphabeta

alphabeta

PostSubject: Re: Time to quit procrasinating and apply   Time to quit procrasinating and apply Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 2:31 am

Yes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time to quit procrasinating and apply   Time to quit procrasinating and apply Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 7:08 am

welcome meat ^^ now that you re a crypt could you pls stop tking me ? cheers Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time to quit procrasinating and apply   Time to quit procrasinating and apply Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 7:32 am

Shelly wrote:
welcome meat ^^ now that you re a crypt could you pls stop tking me ? cheers Razz

When did clan membership ever mean that we can't tk shelly?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time to quit procrasinating and apply   Time to quit procrasinating and apply Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 7:36 am

senilityiscool2 wrote:
Shelly wrote:

When did clan membership ever mean that we can't tk shelly?

Crying or Very sad it was worth a try Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

PostSubject: Re: Time to quit procrasinating and apply   Time to quit procrasinating and apply Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 10:23 am

Says the lady who does a little dance any time she kills me, whether I'm on the other team or not!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time to quit procrasinating and apply   Time to quit procrasinating and apply Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 10:34 am

Mr_Shifty wrote:
Says the lady who does a little dance any time she kills me, whether I'm on the other team or not!

Very Happy so true, what can I say, you should feel special that I dance coz of you Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time to quit procrasinating and apply   Time to quit procrasinating and apply Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 7:40 pm

Welcome to the Clan meat.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
meat_puppet

meat_puppet

PostSubject: Re: Time to quit procrasinating and apply   Time to quit procrasinating and apply Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 6:52 pm

well Thanks to every one who said yes, and for Fodder he is in my sights again. dont worrry Shelly all my Bullets have Noob, I mean Fodder written on them!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time to quit procrasinating and apply   Time to quit procrasinating and apply Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 7:11 am

meat_puppet wrote:
well Thanks to every one who said yes, and for Fodder he is in my sights again. dont worrry Shelly all my Bullets have Noob, I mean Fodder written on them!

Since my post to you to not tk me anymore, I ve done nothing but tk my fellow clanmates. I think I jinxed myself. <.< as the wise mr. shifty now would say "karma" !!!
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

PostSubject: Re: Time to quit procrasinating and apply   Time to quit procrasinating and apply Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 1:14 pm

It is a pain the back side. It will get ya everytime!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to quit procrasinating and apply   Time to quit procrasinating and apply Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time to quit procrasinating and apply
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next