TheCryptCommunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the |CrYpT| community page!

Server Rules posted in General.

Latest topics
» LOKI IS THE MAN
Additional Server - ETQW Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:20 pm by SiN110022

» One State. One Year. On paper.
Additional Server - ETQW Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:13 pm by Mr.Kilo

» Flosstradamus - Trapstyle
Additional Server - ETQW Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:14 pm by Mr.Kilo

» CrYpT
Additional Server - ETQW Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:22 pm by regulator

» mrDan hate banned me????
Additional Server - ETQW Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:41 am by Guest

Additional Server - ETQW

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Loki.
Admin
Loki.

Additional Server - ETQW Empty
PostSubject: Additional Server - ETQW   Additional Server - ETQW Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 2:36 pm

yeah i know the game is somewhat dead, was curious if you guys would consider adding another server to the mix- one located in TX, closer to the West for us Cali Snobs.. Smile

AM MORE THEN WILLING TO COVER THE COST - NOT ASKING TO USE EXISTING DONATIONS- JUST THE |CrYpT| TAG TO LURE NEW AND OLD PLAYERS...

maybe give it a few months to see if it catches on-- current server as you all know is in Chicago, with my connection (comcrap) i have never connected cleanly to a chicago server.. lag-meter 99% time is very ugly.. rubber band like a mofo, MCP deploy, forget about it.. full red meter...

and since (BH) and |CrYpT| are truly the only two active servers in NA- both located in the EasT, kind of hoping a TX server, flying the |CrYpT| tag would attract peeps..

Understand if you think it could segregate the clan.. dont want to do that, see alot of high pingers and i know a lot of peeps on the West and TX area that would love a server they connected to 'better'..

your thoughts?

Peace OUT- Cool
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

PostSubject: Re: Additional Server - ETQW   Additional Server - ETQW Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 6:08 pm

I for one would be interested in seeing how it would help my ping. Lately I've been pretty vacant from our server because it is unplayable for me most hours of the day.

I don't think it would hurt at all to try running up one that could potentially have a better ping for some of our clan and regulars.
Back to top Go down
Loki.
Admin
Loki.

PostSubject: Re: Additional Server - ETQW   Additional Server - ETQW Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 6:21 pm

Mr_Shifty wrote:
I for one would be interested in seeing how it would help my ping. Lately I've been pretty vacant from our server because it is unplayable for me most hours of the day.

I don't think it would hurt at all to try running up one that could potentially have a better ping for some of our clan and regulars.

yeah same here, all do to Chicago being the host location, always been that way for me.. even on Brink... whats odd, is (BH), if memory servers, guess i could look it up- but their server i think is in NJ.. and hell, my connection to it is far better-

no were near as good as ABB (i think) the server with the no XP RESET.. asked a member where the server was, Dallas,TX.. which i suspected.. far better connection for me.. lagmeter is a solid Green..

figured i wasnt alone in this, thus am asking...

Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Additional Server - ETQW   Additional Server - ETQW Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 6:48 pm

I wonder if the recent lag issues has to do with the Leet location? It seems that even my ping and lag have been higher than normal. And remember all the bounce outs?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Additional Server - ETQW   Additional Server - ETQW Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 6:59 pm

my ping and lag issues have been crappy at Crypt, ever since the master server crapped out a little while back. just hasn't been the same since.
Back to top Go down
Loki.
Admin
Loki.

PostSubject: Re: Additional Server - ETQW   Additional Server - ETQW Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 7:41 pm

So, any objections then?

Or maybe dropping the current server and getting one in TX? .... Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Additional Server - ETQW   Additional Server - ETQW Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 2:44 pm

Maybe all these anomalies of the last days are due to global IPv6 test that were made
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Additional Server - ETQW   Additional Server - ETQW Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 7:55 pm

I think speaking of dropping the current server is blasphemous,

but, personally...I would welcome a second server. In my opinion, it should be UNRANKED, so we have more options. I still hold the idea that it would be great to have somewhere the clan could meet, to just have fun, or fuck around.

Passworded, to keep it to clan only, with the exception of a few invites. Then we could meet up on friday nites(for example) to do what we want.

I, for one, am still waiting for the ceremony of Shifty's Wedding to happen on a ETQW server. I thought I was supposed to drive the Trojan Limo? If we had a playground that kept the public out, we could do some fun stuff, I think. But, whatever. I'm broke. I can't afford it.

We got someone willing to step up, and pay for a server? Why wouldn't we take advantage?

Just my thoughts. I know you guys love to ignore me, anyway. Have at it
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

PostSubject: Re: Additional Server - ETQW   Additional Server - ETQW Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 8:14 pm

Still waiting for the missus to agree to get on and make it happen. It WILL happen, don't worry Fodder. You can drive the trojan limo, even if you'll probably drive us off a cliff and end our happy story way premature. :p
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Additional Server - ETQW   Additional Server - ETQW Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 9:13 pm

If the ceremony calls for parachutes, then off a cliff it is!

Whatever the situation calls for. Is that not what I'm about?
Back to top Go down
alpha-1

PostSubject: Re: Additional Server - ETQW   Additional Server - ETQW Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 9:47 pm

fodder wrote:
I thought I was supposed to drive the Trojan Limo? If we had a playground that kept the public out, we could do some fun stuff, I think.

Um,... I'm not allowed to carry automatic weapons on anymore playgrounds.

Court order.
Back to top Go down
Loki.
Admin
Loki.

PostSubject: Re: Additional Server - ETQW   Additional Server - ETQW Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 11:48 pm

fodder wrote:
I think speaking of dropping the current server is blasphemous,

Never was that my intention, so we are clear.. not like you all would anyways.. but am just setting the record straight, wasnt asking or suggesting, losing the current server...

fodder wrote:
but, personally...I would welcome a second server. In my opinion, it should be UNRANKED, so we have more options. I still hold the idea that it would be great to have somewhere the clan could meet, to just have fun, or fuck around.

RANKED is gone, no reason for it since the stats are no more.. good thing about the 'public' server, not limited to 24 man could go, lets say 30 man server with 4 reserve slots... Wink

fodder wrote:
Passworded, to keep it to clan only, with the exception of a few invites. Then we could meet up on friday nites(for example) to do what we want.

am cool with that, but it does defeat the purpose for me and others on the west side of tracks looking for a decent ping on a good server..

fodder wrote:
We got someone willing to step up, and pay for a server? Why wouldn't we take advantage?

I am, but not if its Private- if you guys want to get a private one, i'll pitch in.. but i wont cover the full cost.. as stated above a private one defeats the purpose of this post, really..

fodder wrote:
Just my thoughts. I know you guys love to ignore me, anyway. Have at it

I for one, would never ignore.. feel free to share your thoughts at all time.. Bender

bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Additional Server - ETQW   Additional Server - ETQW Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 7:45 am

More than 24 slots and the latency will go to hell. Even though ranking is gone, LeetServers still classify them as "ranked" (which means the results upload to the game as well as the old Activision website). Unranked servers do not allow players to record individual milestones.
Back to top Go down
Loki.
Admin
Loki.

PostSubject: Re: Additional Server - ETQW   Additional Server - ETQW Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 12:41 pm

yeah i see that LEET offers 'ranked' servers, but why?.. i mean why pay 1.99 a slot, when the global stats are long gone.. other providers dont offer 'ranked' wonder why Leet does??

moot point, i wouldnt go through Leet anyways..

nor would i go 30 man tbh--
Back to top Go down
Cloister_the_Stupid
Admin
Cloister_the_Stupid

PostSubject: Re: Additional Server - ETQW   Additional Server - ETQW Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 7:18 pm

A ranked server has less control over the config serverside then the unranked.
Back to top Go down
https://etqwccc.forumotion.net
Scootter82

Scootter82

PostSubject: Re: Additional Server - ETQW   Additional Server - ETQW Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 4:17 pm

Put it in Dallas! I want to enjoy a ping < 10 :afro:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Additional Server - ETQW   Additional Server - ETQW Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Additional Server - ETQW
Page 1 of 1