TheCryptCommunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the |CrYpT| community page!

Server Rules posted in General.

Latest topics
» LOKI IS THE MAN
Life Gets In The Way Sometimes Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:20 pm by SiN110022

» One State. One Year. On paper.
Life Gets In The Way Sometimes Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:13 pm by Mr.Kilo

» Flosstradamus - Trapstyle
Life Gets In The Way Sometimes Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:14 pm by Mr.Kilo

» CrYpT
Life Gets In The Way Sometimes Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:22 pm by regulator

» mrDan hate banned me????
Life Gets In The Way Sometimes Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:41 am by Guest

Life Gets In The Way Sometimes

Go down 
+5
Cloister_the_Stupid
OddBird
Br8kaway
Mr_Shifty
alpha-1
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Life Gets In The Way Sometimes Empty
PostSubject: Life Gets In The Way Sometimes   Life Gets In The Way Sometimes Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 9:36 pm

Just to let you guys know, I am not officially finished with ETQW (more than likely BRINK as it has not appealed to me in many weeks). Real life has become a priority and I need to fix many things before I can devote more energy here. You guys have been awesome team mates and I will stop in from time to time, but I won't be living on the server as I did before.

I will still be here to bust your balls when you get out of line. You will have to find someone else's radar to fucking disable!
Back to top Go down
alpha-1

PostSubject: Re: Life Gets In The Way Sometimes   Life Gets In The Way Sometimes Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 9:50 pm

senilityiscool2 wrote:

I will still be here to bust your balls when you get out of line. You will have to find someone else's radar to fucking disable!

Look, I told you that I always take that route to the objective and the radar always fucking attacks me. What am I supposed to do??

In any event, I've been trying to cover for you in the Cantankerous Admin department but between the *($&@s that can't follow the No Heavy under 5v5 rule and the numbnuts shooting their own teams vehicles in spawn I'm spending half my time ... um, counseling.

Get back soon.
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

PostSubject: Re: Life Gets In The Way Sometimes   Life Gets In The Way Sometimes Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 10:19 pm

I understand completely. That has been my story for the last couple weeks, and most likely will continue for the next year or so. The sheer amount of time I have to devote to this flying business is interfering with my gaming, so I can't fault you for it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life Gets In The Way Sometimes   Life Gets In The Way Sometimes Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 6:54 pm

I always find myself gaming less in the summer months, and more in winter. Whatever. Life is life, gaming is gaming. Do what you gotta do.

As for radar, I'm taking a vow not to take out any radar, until I see Senility online again.

Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life Gets In The Way Sometimes   Life Gets In The Way Sometimes Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 7:06 pm

Was wondering where you've been. I hope it's all positive stuff and it's all going well. See you soon enough!
Back to top Go down
Br8kaway

Br8kaway

PostSubject: Re: Life Gets In The Way Sometimes   Life Gets In The Way Sometimes Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 10:43 pm

Stupid life ALWAYS getting in the way... I say the person who wears the pants in your house has taken your toys away
Razz
Back to top Go down
OddBird

OddBird

PostSubject: Re: Life Gets In The Way Sometimes   Life Gets In The Way Sometimes Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 7:28 pm

From elder fart to another; Be well, Senility. It'll be better gaming when you can make it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life Gets In The Way Sometimes   Life Gets In The Way Sometimes Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 5:32 am

So, I was in Chattanooga visiting some friends when I was looking around at some local businesses. I sent an email to one seeing what type of employment opportunities they have to offer. I am asked to send my resume.

The owner of the company calls me back later that evening and offers me a job. Shitty hours (I knew this as I have done the job before), long trips, and stress out the ass. The offer letter came less than 24 hours later. The offer was good enough for me to maintain two households for a few months so I am moving.

This weekend. Needless to say, I have no idea when I will be gaming again. Hopefully by Thanksgiving. See you in a few months!
Back to top Go down
OddBird

OddBird

PostSubject: Re: Life Gets In The Way Sometimes   Life Gets In The Way Sometimes Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 9:06 am

senilityiscool2 wrote:

Shitty hours, long trips, and stress out the ass.

That sounds like parenthood + trips.

Congratulations and Good Luck to you Senility! Looking forward to visiting you in Chattanooga.

/why yes, I did just invite myself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life Gets In The Way Sometimes   Life Gets In The Way Sometimes Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 9:19 am

Congrats!!

Good luck with the move/transition. Hope it all goes smooth for ya.

and yes, maybe I will show up with Oddbird. Not like you own Chattanooga. I can visit if I want.
Back to top Go down
OddBird

OddBird

PostSubject: Re: Life Gets In The Way Sometimes   Life Gets In The Way Sometimes Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 9:23 am

Home Buying Tip: Don't buy until Fodder and I show up, the property values will drop at least 15%.
Back to top Go down
Cloister_the_Stupid
Admin
Cloister_the_Stupid

PostSubject: Re: Life Gets In The Way Sometimes   Life Gets In The Way Sometimes Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:38 pm

Take care of yourself and you'll be back to bust balls when you can =)
Back to top Go down
https://etqwccc.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: Life Gets In The Way Sometimes   Life Gets In The Way Sometimes Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 4:07 pm

fodder wrote:
Congrats!!

Good luck with the move/transition. Hope it all goes smooth for ya.

and yes, maybe I will show up with Oddbird. Not like you own Chattanooga. I can visit if I want.

I will totally own Chattanooga. But you can visit my town anytime.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life Gets In The Way Sometimes   Life Gets In The Way Sometimes Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 5:57 pm

good luck with the new job and new place =)
Back to top Go down
alpha-1

PostSubject: Re: Life Gets In The Way Sometimes   Life Gets In The Way Sometimes Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 6:16 pm

senilityiscool2 wrote:
So, I was in Chattanooga visiting some friends when I was looking around at some local businesses. I sent an email to one seeing what type of employment opportunities they have to offer. I am asked to send my resume.

The owner of the company calls me back later that evening and offers me a job. Shitty hours (I knew this as I have done the job before), long trips, and stress out the ass. The offer letter came less than 24 hours later. The offer was good enough for me to maintain two households for a few months so I am moving.

This weekend. Needless to say, I have no idea when I will be gaming again. Hopefully by Thanksgiving. See you in a few months!

That's great news, Sen, congrats. Bummer for us, but it seems that adolescenceislikecool2 is holding down the account adequately, so we'll be ok for a while. Good luck with the move.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life Gets In The Way Sometimes   Life Gets In The Way Sometimes Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 1:11 am

Well, it has been an incredible week. I gave 8 hour notice at the old job last Wednesday, started my pack out of the house, found someone who needed to rent a house, and hauled down to Chattanooga all by Sunday evening. Little Sen is staying with his mom until he decides if relocating is what he wants. I will go up to see him in a couple of weeks, then a couple more after that. Holy hell, I own a cell phone again so I am calling him daily. My dog is going to be cared for by the person renting my home, until I can get a full yard for him again (January).

I took Monday to collect my thoughts and focus my energy. I am seven hours away from starting the new job.

What a fucking week it was. Best week ever.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life Gets In The Way Sometimes   Life Gets In The Way Sometimes Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 6:31 am

Glad to hear the sunny side.

Back to top Go down
bankonit

bankonit

PostSubject: Re: Life Gets In The Way Sometimes   Life Gets In The Way Sometimes Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 7:41 am

senilityiscool2 wrote:
Well, it has been an incredible week. I gave 8 hour notice at the old job last Wednesday, started my pack out of the house, found someone who needed to rent a house, and hauled down to Chattanooga all by Sunday evening. Little Sen is staying with his mom until he decides if relocating is what he wants. I will go up to see him in a couple of weeks, then a couple more after that. Holy hell, I own a cell phone again so I am calling him daily. My dog is going to be cared for by the person renting my home, until I can get a full yard for him again (January).

I took Monday to collect my thoughts and focus my energy. I am seven hours away from starting the new job.

What a fucking week it was. Best week ever.

You're Batman!
Back to top Go down
meat_puppet

meat_puppet

PostSubject: Re: Life Gets In The Way Sometimes   Life Gets In The Way Sometimes Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 1:44 pm

Wow It took me 2 weeks to do what you did in a few days last time I moved. Glad to see it going well moving is one of my least favorite activities. I never sleep the night before a new job usually to excited, change can be good and sounds like your excited about the new gig. Goodluck In the new job.

Batman My ass more like Superman!
Back to top Go down
alphabeta

alphabeta

PostSubject: Re: Life Gets In The Way Sometimes   Life Gets In The Way Sometimes Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 4:26 pm

Congrats Sen and if there is anything we can do to help you, just ask. Of course I may be busy that month, but hey you can ask!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life Gets In The Way Sometimes   Life Gets In The Way Sometimes Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 8:24 am

Wow. I started doing some of that shit like, 10 years ago. Still working on it.

He's like the FLASH
Back to top Go down
mat2

mat2

PostSubject: Re: Life Gets In The Way Sometimes   Life Gets In The Way Sometimes Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 6:57 am

It's all about real life SeNNy.
Looks At Shifty , one day , he migth really fly Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life Gets In The Way Sometimes   Life Gets In The Way Sometimes Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 3:49 pm

Well, it has been a seriously long week. I was actually off Monday and still managed to work almost 70 hours this week.
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

PostSubject: Re: Life Gets In The Way Sometimes   Life Gets In The Way Sometimes Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 3:49 pm

mat2 wrote:
It's all about real life SeNNy.
Looks At Shifty , one day , he migth really fly Razz
LOL, one day. Maybe.
Back to top Go down
mat2

mat2

PostSubject: Re: Life Gets In The Way Sometimes   Life Gets In The Way Sometimes Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 8:03 pm

70 hours ?!?! wow thats a lot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life Gets In The Way Sometimes   Life Gets In The Way Sometimes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Life Gets In The Way Sometimes
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next