TheCryptCommunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the |CrYpT| community page!

Server Rules posted in General.

Latest topics
» LOKI IS THE MAN
TACTICAL CORNER- Bring your ideas here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:20 pm by SiN110022

» One State. One Year. On paper.
TACTICAL CORNER- Bring your ideas here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:13 pm by Mr.Kilo

» Flosstradamus - Trapstyle
TACTICAL CORNER- Bring your ideas here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:14 pm by Mr.Kilo

» CrYpT
TACTICAL CORNER- Bring your ideas here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:22 pm by regulator

» mrDan hate banned me????
TACTICAL CORNER- Bring your ideas here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:41 am by Guest

TACTICAL CORNER- Bring your ideas here!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

TACTICAL CORNER- Bring your ideas here! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TACTICAL CORNER- Bring your ideas here!   TACTICAL CORNER- Bring your ideas here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 7:28 pm

Like on "Island" when someone puts a DMC right in front of the transmit center. Blow the fucker up and put in the APT NOW!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TACTICAL CORNER- Bring your ideas here!   TACTICAL CORNER- Bring your ideas here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 9:45 pm

senilityiscool2 wrote:
Like on "Island" when someone puts a DMC right in front of the transmit center. Blow the fucker up and put in the APT NOW!

Exactly what I'm talking about. And I've seen that done before. It's gotta be one of the stupidest deployments I've ever seen-especially if you're on the last objective.
I've seen a radar deployed there too during the second objective. This is an exception I will make to destroy a radar. It's just fuckin' retarded.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TACTICAL CORNER- Bring your ideas here!   TACTICAL CORNER- Bring your ideas here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 11:09 pm

Agreed. Plasma mortar is MUCH more useful than DMC
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TACTICAL CORNER- Bring your ideas here!   TACTICAL CORNER- Bring your ideas here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 8:29 am

Mr_Shifty wrote:
Wow Clap, that was almost ridiculous how much thought and detail you put into that. I like it, if it could be put into action as you intend without people doing their own thing I think it could be pretty nasty.

I think that we do this with a call to the clan for this coming weekend. If people don't want to practice it, then they can find another server to play. It might take some starting and stopping, but I think it's a damned good idea to implement.
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

PostSubject: Re: TACTICAL CORNER- Bring your ideas here!   TACTICAL CORNER- Bring your ideas here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 6:34 pm

I'm all for it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TACTICAL CORNER- Bring your ideas here!   TACTICAL CORNER- Bring your ideas here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 5:56 am

I'll be out of town for an indefinite period of time starting Friday so I won't be able to make it unless my trip gets cancelled for some reason. If I don't leave then I'll definitely be there this weekend on the server.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TACTICAL CORNER- Bring your ideas here!   TACTICAL CORNER- Bring your ideas here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 6:54 am

Hope everything is OK clap- we will be here when you get back!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TACTICAL CORNER- Bring your ideas here!   TACTICAL CORNER- Bring your ideas here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 7:46 am

Thanks, Sen. It's just work related crap. Rolling Eyes Hopefully I won't have to go.
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

PostSubject: Re: TACTICAL CORNER- Bring your ideas here!   TACTICAL CORNER- Bring your ideas here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 8:27 am

I hear you Clap, I feel the same way whenever Uncle Sam wants to send me off to do stuff.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TACTICAL CORNER- Bring your ideas here!   TACTICAL CORNER- Bring your ideas here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 8:57 am

I know the feeling. Before the automotive industry caved last fall, I was on the road for five-six months out of the year.

I actually liked the travel. One of my favorite places was Denton, TX at the Peterbilt plant. Very cool.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TACTICAL CORNER- Bring your ideas here!   TACTICAL CORNER- Bring your ideas here! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TACTICAL CORNER- Bring your ideas here!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2