TheCryptCommunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the |CrYpT| community page!

Server Rules posted in General.

Latest topics
» LOKI IS THE MAN
Greetings from FanExpo Canada Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:20 pm by SiN110022

» One State. One Year. On paper.
Greetings from FanExpo Canada Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:13 pm by Mr.Kilo

» Flosstradamus - Trapstyle
Greetings from FanExpo Canada Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:14 pm by Mr.Kilo

» CrYpT
Greetings from FanExpo Canada Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:22 pm by regulator

» mrDan hate banned me????
Greetings from FanExpo Canada Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:41 am by Guest

Greetings from FanExpo Canada

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Greetings from FanExpo Canada Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from FanExpo Canada   Greetings from FanExpo Canada Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 11:46 pm

Hey guys
This is the end of day 3 of 4 at the Expo.

My first time at one of these. I have met many good people. This expo covers all genre, gaming, horror, anime, scifi, and comics. Did the star thing and have signed photos of Tom Savini (make-up genius for most blood and guts good movies), Russ Streiner (producer Night of the Living Dead), George Kosana (The Sherriff Night of the Living Dead), John Russo (Writer Night of the Living Dead), Kevin Sorbo (Hercules and Andromeda), John Waters (cult movie director Hairspray, Polyester, etc), Tony Moore (artist The Walking Dead), Marina Sirtis (Counselor Deanna Troi Star Trek Next Generation), Ethan Phillips (Nelix Star Trek Next Generation), Lance Heinreksen (Bishop- Alien), Martin Landau (Commander John Koenig Space 1999, and Bella Lugosi- Ed Wood), Barbara Eden (I Dream of Jeannie), Lee Majors (Six Million Dollar Man), Nichelle Nichols (Lieutenant Ohura Star Trek), Malcolm McDowell (A Clockwork Orange, Heroes), Doug Bradley (Pinhead Hellraiser), Anthony Daniels (C3PO Star Wars), Katee Sackoff (Starbuck Battlestar Gallactica), and Michael Bein (Kyle Reese The Terminator). Tomorrow is the last day and hope to meet William Shatner (did it)and Robert Englund (Freddy Kruger and V).

Will post some photos when I return home.

Last edited by Nanobot on Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from FanExpo Canada   Greetings from FanExpo Canada Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 6:31 am

Nanobot wrote:
Hey guys
This is the end of day 3 of 4 at the Expo.

My first time at one of these. I have met many good people. This expo covers all genre, gaming, horror, anime, scifi, and comics. Did the star thing and have signed photos of Tom Savini, Russ Streiner, George Kosana, John Russo, Kevin Sorbo, John Waters, Tony Moore, Marina Sirtis, Ethan Phillips, Lance Heinreksen, Martin Landau, Barbara Eden, Lee Majors, Nichelle Nichols, Malcolm McDowelll, Doug Bradley, Anthony Daniels, Katee Sackoff, and Michael Bein. Tomorrow is the last day and hope to meet William Shatner and Robert Englund.

Will post some photos when I return home.

Nice, sounds like you re having a really good time Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from FanExpo Canada   Greetings from FanExpo Canada Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 8:23 am

I know 2 of the names you mentioned.

Noob Geek.

Geek.

Noob.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re greetings   Greetings from FanExpo Canada Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 2:28 pm

Well Fodder I think if I add the popular characters they played then you may recognize more. So, I will update the post during the week when I upload photos.

Forgot to note that I traveled from Ottawa to Toronto by Via 1 trains. Why you ask Sin? Well to begin the price is less than by plane and it takes about the same travel time. Air: arrive airport an hour before, fly, land, wait for luggage then another 45 minutes to downtown. Train: arrive 10 min before travel, have a full service meal in first class with free alcohol, arrive downtown, and "Badaboom badabing (footnote)" you have the same travel time. Air cramped and pressured, rail pampered and relaxed.

See you online probably Thursday.

Schol, Cheers, Santé, up yours.

Footnote from urban dictionary: Badabing Badaboom is a slang phrase which is similar to the French term "Voila". By using badabing badaboom as an expression you are assuming that others get a generalised sense of the steps in a story you left out.

Nano

Last edited by Nanobot on Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bankonit

bankonit

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from FanExpo Canada   Greetings from FanExpo Canada Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 2:34 pm

Nanobot wrote:
"Boom dada bing"

I don't speak Canadian, what does the above mean?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from FanExpo Canada   Greetings from FanExpo Canada Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 3:10 pm

Edited and added footnote
Back to top Go down
Scootter82

Scootter82

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from FanExpo Canada   Greetings from FanExpo Canada Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 3:23 pm

Robert Englund plays one of my all time favorite characters.....Freddy Kruger!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from FanExpo Canada   Greetings from FanExpo Canada Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings from FanExpo Canada
Page 1 of 1