TheCryptCommunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the |CrYpT| community page!

Server Rules posted in General.

Latest topics
» LOKI IS THE MAN
Application for super-viking - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:20 pm by SiN110022

» One State. One Year. On paper.
Application for super-viking - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:13 pm by Mr.Kilo

» Flosstradamus - Trapstyle
Application for super-viking - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:14 pm by Mr.Kilo

» CrYpT
Application for super-viking - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:22 pm by regulator

» mrDan hate banned me????
Application for super-viking - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:41 am by Guest

Application for super-viking

Go down 
+7
bankonit
OddBird
Mr_Shifty
meat_puppet
EZErich
alpha-1
super-viking
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Application for super-viking - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application for super-viking   Application for super-viking - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 12:17 pm

Bender182008 wrote:
i have only one question dude, you always play drunk or where are you from?

cheers cheers cheers

That's a Texan Bender. You know, like George Bush? They also have express lanes there for capital criminals.

In Denton, Texas, they make one of the premier large trucks manufactured in the world. I won't type the name as it opens up wayyy too many jokes.

The Dallas Mavericks are the NBA World Champions. Their owner, Mark Cuban, sold Yahoo when it was just a search engine.

I am certain that there are many more useless facts about Texas we could bring up. But yes, all Texans are constantly drunk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application for super-viking   Application for super-viking - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 12:30 pm

YES! 100xs - one of my fav players.
Back to top Go down
Loki.
Admin
Loki.

PostSubject: Re: Application for super-viking   Application for super-viking - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 3:52 pm

i vote yes as well- Super is good player..

accent cracks me up , but then again am a cali noob so you ALL's accents crack me up!

(but at least they are in English- cant say the same in cali)
Back to top Go down
bankonit

bankonit

PostSubject: Re: Application for super-viking   Application for super-viking - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 4:10 pm

Bender182008 wrote:

Isn't that 2 questions?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application for super-viking   Application for super-viking - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 4:27 pm

Don't recall playing with him, however everyone else has nothing but good to say about him.

Therefore, I have to go with no, on principle.

I could be swayed, however, as long as you yield the cyclops to me, shoot down the anansi when I'm in the cyclops, and don't EVER use grenades to kill one guy.

P.S. Oh, and you have to mention something about grits, at least once per map.

These are my terms and they are non-negotiable.
Back to top Go down
alpha-1

PostSubject: Re: Application for super-viking   Application for super-viking - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 11:00 pm

bankonit wrote:
Bender182008 wrote:

Isn't that 2 questions?

One is Spanish for two.

Or something like that. I slept a lot in first year Spanish. All three years of it.
Back to top Go down
EZErich

PostSubject: Re: Application for super-viking   Application for super-viking - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 1:40 am

i want to be the first to UNofficially welcome Super Viking to CrYpT Very Happy
unofficial because someone with actual authority hasn't proclaimed it as official yet lol
Back to top Go down
super-viking

super-viking

PostSubject: Re: Application for super-viking   Application for super-viking - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 3:25 am

I have a clan hierarchy question, who is leader etc. How much longer must I wait to get the in-game clan invite, when do I get my clan tag issued ( I prefer a gold one). I also want to thank everyone for their salutations and praise, its about time you guys realized I am GREAT. (for ODDBIRD, I am typing this part real slow so you can read it. I am asking who is the big cheese, the second cheese and on down the line, I am also thanking everyone for admitting they think i am OK.) lol!
Back to top Go down
Cloister_the_Stupid
Admin
Cloister_the_Stupid

PostSubject: Re: Application for super-viking   Application for super-viking - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 3:40 am

guess we a little slow on adding. if it's not there tomorrow, I'll see if I can remember.
Back to top Go down
https://etqwccc.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: Application for super-viking   Application for super-viking - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 5:06 am

super-viking wrote:
I have a clan hierarchy question, who is leader etc. How much longer must I wait to get the in-game clan invite, when do I get my clan tag issued ( I prefer a gold one). I also want to thank everyone for their salutations and praise, its about time you guys realized I am GREAT. (for ODDBIRD, I am typing this part real slow so you can read it. I am asking who is the big cheese, the second cheese and on down the line, I am also thanking everyone for admitting they think i am OK.) lol!

The line for cash bribes starts at Cloister.

If you need to kiss ass, it's fodder.

If you need to give up your mom, it's five.

If you don't like people giving you hell, it's Shifty.

If you can understand this post, then it's because your teacher wasn't from Texas.
Back to top Go down
spider.pig

spider.pig

PostSubject: Re: Application for super-viking   Application for super-viking - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 9:46 am

Fodder is second? When did this happen?
Razz

Back to top Go down
spider.pig

spider.pig

PostSubject: Re: Application for super-viking   Application for super-viking - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 9:47 am

hmmm... that post was supposed to be from Harley.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application for super-viking   Application for super-viking - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 11:10 am

super-viking wrote:
We really don't have a leader -- our leader is AFK for about another year. His name is Mr. Kilo and I won't get into the details of his personal life out of respect but...he'll be back. Mr.Kilo started this clan as the Chicago Crypt Community about 3 years ago, just a few months after the game was released.

We have a group of senior members who we call "founding fathers" which are the members Kilo initially recruited to form the clan.

Those Founding Fathers are:
1. Kilo (AFK)
2. Cloister
3. Shifty
4. Nades
5. five
6. Senility
7. easygreasy
8. jm0n

Nades and Greasy are no longer with us, there was an accident with a tub of rice pudding and a herd of goats. Their families never disclosed the details, but we do know that 9 months later Erich was born. He grew up quick and can already type with his 3rd arm, although that's not what he usually uses it for.

Besides the above, most of the members we have now were added shortly after the clan was formed -- Harley, Spider.Pig, your mom, etc. were the "2nd wave" so to speak, and you (Viking) and a bunch with you are I guess the 3rd or 4th wave.

That's the clan history, to the best of my knowledge.

NOTE: I apologize for any errors or inconsistencies. I'm old and burnt. If I messed something up, it's just a mistake.
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

PostSubject: Re: Application for super-viking   Application for super-viking - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 12:07 pm

five wrote:
super-viking wrote:
We really don't have a leader -- our leader is AFK for about another year. His name is Mr. Kilo and I won't get into the details of his personal life out of respect but...he'll be back. Mr.Kilo started this clan as the Chicago Crypt Community about 3 years ago, just a few months after the game was released.

We have a group of senior members who we call "founding fathers" which are the members Kilo initially recruited to form the clan.

Those Founding Fathers are:
1. Kilo (AFK)
2. Cloister
3. Shifty
4. Nades
5. five
6. Senility
7. easygreasy
8. jm0n

Nades and Greasy are no longer with us, there was an accident with a tub of rice pudding and a herd of goats. Their families never disclosed the details, but we do know that 9 months later Erich was born. He grew up quick and can already type with his 3rd arm, although that's not what he usually uses it for.

Besides the above, most of the members we have now were added shortly after the clan was formed -- Harley, Spider.Pig, your mom, etc. were the "2nd wave" so to speak, and you (Viking) and a bunch with you are I guess the 3rd or 4th wave.

That's the clan history, to the best of my knowledge.

NOTE: I apologize for any errors or inconsistencies. I'm old and burnt. If I messed something up, it's just a mistake.

That is about right as far as I recall. The second wave included Alpha-1 and Exxxile and 1nsane. I think harley and spider and a few others would probably be more of a third wave with the recent swell of members being a fourth wave. Others have fallen in onesies and twosies in between waves
Back to top Go down
OddBird

OddBird

PostSubject: Re: Application for super-viking   Application for super-viking - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 1:08 pm

super-viking wrote:
I have a clan hierarchy question, [edit - noisy Texan blathering removed - endedit]

Texans are not known for their patience, manners, civility, public behavior, etc. They are known for their ugly hats, obnoxious personas.

BTW - Welcome SuperViking, glad to have you aboard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application for super-viking   Application for super-viking - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 8:34 pm

I told him to put the clan tag on the other night, but his tag still said "Super-Viking - Seeking M4M For Private Gaming" not sure what that means.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application for super-viking   Application for super-viking - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application for super-viking
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2