TheCryptCommunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the |CrYpT| community page!

Server Rules posted in General.

Latest topics
» LOKI IS THE MAN
scrim Aero vs CrYpT ? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:20 pm by SiN110022

» One State. One Year. On paper.
scrim Aero vs CrYpT ? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:13 pm by Mr.Kilo

» Flosstradamus - Trapstyle
scrim Aero vs CrYpT ? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:14 pm by Mr.Kilo

» CrYpT
scrim Aero vs CrYpT ? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:22 pm by regulator

» mrDan hate banned me????
scrim Aero vs CrYpT ? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:41 am by Guest

scrim Aero vs CrYpT ?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

scrim Aero vs CrYpT ? Empty
PostSubject: scrim Aero vs CrYpT ?   scrim Aero vs CrYpT ? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 1:04 pm

Hello hello, little introduction of myself : rUBBEN, french, from the comp team Aero, we have played some little cups and a lot of match on ETQW promod 4v4. Now we would like to try the 6v6 CB config for promod, and I think we could have fun playing a little clanwar 6v6 on a promod server ! We are ok to play on a NA server if you want Smile For the date, we would prefer to play on the week-end, even on the fri day would be goood Smile

Greetz, rUBBEN
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: scrim Aero vs CrYpT ?   scrim Aero vs CrYpT ? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 2:56 pm

EXCELENT! please if you can give some ip of the server this gonna be perfect... Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: scrim Aero vs CrYpT ?   scrim Aero vs CrYpT ? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 3:09 pm

hey rUBBEN nice to see you here Very Happy
uhh, Bender, he says they are ok playing on your server
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: scrim Aero vs CrYpT ?   scrim Aero vs CrYpT ? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 3:14 pm

Hey guyz ! nice to see you too dvsone Smile

Yeah I meant you can choose the server, no problem for us bender Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: scrim Aero vs CrYpT ?   scrim Aero vs CrYpT ? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 10:21 pm

Name the time and place. If I can't be there, I'll have my mom OWN you.

Punk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: scrim Aero vs CrYpT ?   scrim Aero vs CrYpT ? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 4:55 am

rUBBEN wrote:
Hello hello, little introduction of myself : rUBBEN, french, from the comp team Aero, we have played some little cups and a lot of match on ETQW promod 4v4.

Greetz, rUBBEN

comp team vs pub team smells like rape Shocked I still dont get why you want to play a pub team rubben, the euro teams sick of you aeros already? Razz

didnt know you re french, but explains some things now to me Laughing

you still got the same roster? are channa and nilco still playing?

if i was still in crypt i d say a big NO to this and be totally against it (lucky for you rubben that im not in crypt anymore Laughing) . not sure why you re interested in scrimming against crypt but if its just to buttrape and stroke each others c**** after, then i d say shame on you Razz go and scrim teams at your skill-level. but whatever.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: scrim Aero vs CrYpT ?   scrim Aero vs CrYpT ? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 5:48 am

I think I will listen to shelly on this one and say hell no for me. Go pub stomp somewhere else.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: scrim Aero vs CrYpT ?   scrim Aero vs CrYpT ? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 10:44 am

Shelly you are such a bad tongue, it's 6v6 not 4v4, i've seen some CrYpT playing, I don't know why are you already talking about a rape game.

And anyway, what's the problem ? Whatever of who lose and who wins, this is a fun match, not a competition game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: scrim Aero vs CrYpT ?   scrim Aero vs CrYpT ? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 10:47 am

Shelly wrote:
I still dont get why you want to play a pub team rubben, the euro teams sick of you aeros already? Razz

:B Euro teams ? What is it ? Never seen one ! :O

Shelly wrote:

???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: scrim Aero vs CrYpT ?   scrim Aero vs CrYpT ? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 11:07 am

Shelly wrote:
rUBBEN wrote:
Hello hello, little introduction of myself : rUBBEN, french, from the comp team Aero, we have played some little cups and a lot of match on ETQW promod 4v4.

Greetz, rUBBEN

comp team vs pub team smells like rape Shocked I still dont get why you want to play a pub team rubben, the euro teams sick of you aeros already? Razz

you still got the same roster? are channa and nilco still playing?

if i was still in crypt i d say a big NO to this and be totally against it (lucky for you rubben that im not in crypt anymore Laughing) . not sure why you re interested in scrimming against crypt but if its just to buttrape and stroke each others c**** after, then i d say shame on you Razz go and scrim teams at your skill-level. but whatever.

LMAO...she said "c****" LMAO
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: scrim Aero vs CrYpT ?   scrim Aero vs CrYpT ? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 12:31 pm

but nobody?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: scrim Aero vs CrYpT ?   scrim Aero vs CrYpT ? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 1:01 pm

rUBBEN wrote:
Shelly you are such a bad tongue bla bla bla

And anyway, what's the problem ? Whatever of who lose and who wins, this is a fun match, not a competition game.

yeah im a bitch... but im good at it, so your point is? Rolling Eyes

there is no problem dear, i just voiced my opinion, happens on forums you know?

as i said i just dont get why you - a comp team - ask a pub clan for a scrim, if you want to practice 6v6, tactics and whatnot why not practice with a comp team?

not sure where you see the fun part in it but ok i guess i have a different definition of fun.
but hey why dont you join the crypt server more often if you re looking for fun, we always have fun and giggles there.
Razz

you said you ve seen some crypt playing - not sure what your point is there - but in case you re trying to say they re good, then i have to agree with you, they re all good and skilled players even though they re not comp players.

rUBBEN wrote:
Shelly wrote:
I still dont get why you want to play a pub team rubben, the euro teams sick of you aeros already? Razz

:B Euro teams ? What is it ? Never seen one ! :O

right, no comment.

Shelly wrote:

???

why the questionmarks, as i wrote i didnt know you were french, now i do. tongue
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: scrim Aero vs CrYpT ?   scrim Aero vs CrYpT ? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 2:51 pm

AS a matter of fact I was wondering about the " explains some things now to me "...

Ok ok, Shelly nice to have your point of view, I honestly respect it. I've never said that ranked games are not fun, so don't be so rude with me, I just think that having a clanwar is really a good experience too, don't tell me I'm wrong, even Villa, OCB, lulu, verticae, ((bh)) etc... play clanwars even if they are usual pub teams.

Maybe you let the CrYpT guyz answer by they own now ?
Back to top Go down
Scootter82

Scootter82

PostSubject: Re: scrim Aero vs CrYpT ?   scrim Aero vs CrYpT ? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 3:13 pm

I'm always down for a scrim, even if we get our asses handed to us. You can't improve if you never play anyone better.
Back to top Go down
harleyquinn

harleyquinn

PostSubject: Re: scrim Aero vs CrYpT ?   scrim Aero vs CrYpT ? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 3:26 pm

It depends on the time if I will be able to make it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: scrim Aero vs CrYpT ?   scrim Aero vs CrYpT ? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 4:00 pm

rUBBEN wrote:
AS a matter of fact I was wondering about the " explains some things now to me "...

Ok ok, Shelly nice to have your point of view, I honestly respect it. I've never said that ranked games are not fun, so don't be so rude with me, I just think that having a clanwar is really a good experience too, don't tell me I'm wrong, even Villa, OCB, lulu, verticae, ((bh)) etc... play clanwars even if they are usual pub teams.

Maybe you let the CrYpT guyz answer by they own now ?

lol
1. im not rude to you, if i was you d notice, trust me.
2. im not answering for the crypt guys and girls im just voicing my opinion, either deal with it or dont read it.
3. the other teams you just mentioned i dont care about, its not about them right now and here is it.
Since you expect me to be rude i will not do you the favour, frenchie, maybe some other time
Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: scrim Aero vs CrYpT ?   scrim Aero vs CrYpT ? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 6:35 am

Scootter how many times I and my guys have got our asses kicked before we could win even one map in 4v4 Very Happy

And it will be a good way to improve for us in 6v6 too !

I was thinking about 20 p.m to start the match, GMT -1, because england is currently GMT -1 witht he summer hour, would it suit to you ?

(and yeah, guys and girls sorry !)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: scrim Aero vs CrYpT ?   scrim Aero vs CrYpT ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

scrim Aero vs CrYpT ?
Page 1 of 1