TheCryptCommunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the |CrYpT| community page!

Server Rules posted in General.

Latest topics
» LOKI IS THE MAN
Scrim or practice or whatever Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:20 pm by SiN110022

» One State. One Year. On paper.
Scrim or practice or whatever Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:13 pm by Mr.Kilo

» Flosstradamus - Trapstyle
Scrim or practice or whatever Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:14 pm by Mr.Kilo

» CrYpT
Scrim or practice or whatever Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:22 pm by regulator

» mrDan hate banned me????
Scrim or practice or whatever Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:41 am by Guest

Scrim or practice or whatever

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

Scrim or practice or whatever Empty
PostSubject: Scrim or practice or whatever   Scrim or practice or whatever Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 9:12 pm

I have to say that after having a large portion of the clan on tonight playing together, we really need to play together more. It was fun, but obvious that we need to play some scrims or whatever. Kilo, you're the boss man, arrange that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scrim or practice or whatever   Scrim or practice or whatever Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 5:56 am

cheers
Back to top Go down
Mr.Kilo

Mr.Kilo

PostSubject: Re: Scrim or practice or whatever   Scrim or practice or whatever Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 7:40 am

nice hookuh in the background of your avatar. puff puff pass
my fav hookuh tobacco is cosmopolitan

Umm.. I dont know man .. we seemed to have a lot on on Sunday evening. I'll try to be on again Sunday evening. Other than that I can't think of an effective method to get every one on at once .. it just happens and we'll have to take advantage of it when it happens again, eh?
Back to top Go down
https://etqwccc.forumotion.net
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

PostSubject: Re: Scrim or practice or whatever   Scrim or practice or whatever Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 11:49 am

I can roll with that. Just seems like when ever we do get a good number on we end up splitting between teams because people cry about "clan stacking". obviously that is just some whining on their part. We could start in a small way by actually getting all on one side for those matches to at least start to get a feel for it.

Yeah, the hookah comes out when the alcohol comes out. And the alcohol comes out any time we have an excuse.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scrim or practice or whatever   Scrim or practice or whatever Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 7:02 pm

Willing to help out anytime..........
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scrim or practice or whatever   Scrim or practice or whatever Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 6:54 pm

ill try to get on this weekend. it will be hared becuase i have to run the kitchen at some boy scout thing this weekend.
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

PostSubject: Re: Scrim or practice or whatever   Scrim or practice or whatever Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 2:22 am

Back to this scrim/practice thing. We are finally at the point where we are getting like 9-10 of us on at a time, when are we going to start getting scrims Kilo? Shoot even just against ourselves.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Kilo

Mr.Kilo

PostSubject: Re: Scrim or practice or whatever   Scrim or practice or whatever Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 2:31 am

ya dude for sure jus holler when peeps are on we can go to our priv server and scrimmage like spinach Basketball :study: Basketball
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

PostSubject: Re: Scrim or practice or whatever   Scrim or practice or whatever Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 2:36 am

Haha you are the boss man. I'm just a lil minion. I've got no power nor authority within the ranks. I just want to get better so I can frag like you. :p
Back to top Go down
Mr.Kilo

Mr.Kilo

PostSubject: Re: Scrim or practice or whatever   Scrim or practice or whatever Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 2:37 am

BOW SHIFTY Laughing

na man u can make calls too bro its all good :albino:
Back to top Go down
Cloister_the_Stupid
Admin
Cloister_the_Stupid

PostSubject: Re: Scrim or practice or whatever   Scrim or practice or whatever Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 2:48 am

We don't have a private server..... unless someone else got one
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

PostSubject: Re: Scrim or practice or whatever   Scrim or practice or whatever Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 11:51 am

Hahah as long as you say so. Didn't want to overstep my bounds. But now that I have the power.. muahahahah

Yeah that's right since we weren't using it Cloister got rid of the other server. Which I don't blame him for. However, there are always a whole bunch of completely empty servers that we could just hop on and vote kick anybody that comes in if they become a problem. That's not an issue.
Back to top Go down
Cloister_the_Stupid
Admin
Cloister_the_Stupid

PostSubject: Re: Scrim or practice or whatever   Scrim or practice or whatever Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 2:00 pm

True, never thought of that Razz I'll get with Kilo near end of month and add the resevered slots on ours.
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

PostSubject: Re: Scrim or practice or whatever   Scrim or practice or whatever Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 5:14 pm

Haha well that's where I come in. You guys can be the go-getters and I'll be the brains of the outfit. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scrim or practice or whatever   Scrim or practice or whatever Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 6:43 pm

Hell we can advertise on our server that it will be a clan only and then we can kick if we want.
Back to top Go down
Cloister_the_Stupid
Admin
Cloister_the_Stupid

PostSubject: Re: Scrim or practice or whatever   Scrim or practice or whatever Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 9:11 pm

Mr_Shifty wrote:
Haha well that's where I come in. You guys can be the go-getters and I'll be the brains of the outfit. Razz

Well with your outfits...............N/M
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

PostSubject: Re: Scrim or practice or whatever   Scrim or practice or whatever Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 10:04 pm

Quote :
Well with your outfits...............N/M

Awww, that's not very nice Cloister Crying or Very sad

I like to pretend I'm stylish.

That works too Sen. Let's just do it already and enough talking about it please. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cloister_the_Stupid
Admin
Cloister_the_Stupid

PostSubject: Re: Scrim or practice or whatever   Scrim or practice or whatever Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 2:46 am

Guess I'm to old for styles Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scrim or practice or whatever   Scrim or practice or whatever Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 11:59 am

If I get a hat like that, then I am ready for a pre-fab in Florida...
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

PostSubject: Re: Scrim or practice or whatever   Scrim or practice or whatever Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 4:31 pm

Oh come on Cloister, you're still young and spry. Boy, the way you jump around all nimble like with that gpmg, you can't be a day over 25. :p

Haha and Sen, I tell you what, I'll get you a hat like that for your birthday and we'll go out on the town in our matching hats. Then you'll see it's not so bad. You just need some shades to go with it.
Back to top Go down
Cloister_the_Stupid
Admin
Cloister_the_Stupid

PostSubject: Re: Scrim or practice or whatever   Scrim or practice or whatever Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 5:01 pm

Hehe, guess I should be happy I can hold my own (occasionllay)
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

PostSubject: Re: Scrim or practice or whatever   Scrim or practice or whatever Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 5:20 pm

Haha I'd say you do fairly well. You kill me enough to get on my nerves <3
Back to top Go down
Mr.Kilo

Mr.Kilo

PostSubject: Re: Scrim or practice or whatever   Scrim or practice or whatever Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 5:43 pm

that hat looks like you stole a french fry basket from tgi fridays
please don't wear this sen you might get fryer grease in your hair
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

PostSubject: Re: Scrim or practice or whatever   Scrim or practice or whatever Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 6:11 pm

I didn't steal it.... they said it looked so good on me I could have it.
Back to top Go down
slam420

slam420

PostSubject: Re: Scrim or practice or whatever   Scrim or practice or whatever Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 7:20 pm

hey if u guys ever need a fill-in or an odd-man-in to be able to have a scrim (must be only |crypt| members, if others are gonna be there i need to know who first as there are ppl i just plain refuse to play) , im more than willing to help u guys out when im available. just so long as its a ranked server >:]

cheerio!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scrim or practice or whatever   Scrim or practice or whatever Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scrim or practice or whatever
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next