TheCryptCommunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the |CrYpT| community page!

Server Rules posted in General.

Latest topics
» LOKI IS THE MAN
Scrim or practice or whatever - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:20 pm by SiN110022

» One State. One Year. On paper.
Scrim or practice or whatever - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:13 pm by Mr.Kilo

» Flosstradamus - Trapstyle
Scrim or practice or whatever - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:14 pm by Mr.Kilo

» CrYpT
Scrim or practice or whatever - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:22 pm by regulator

» mrDan hate banned me????
Scrim or practice or whatever - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:41 am by Guest

Scrim or practice or whatever

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Scrim or practice or whatever - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scrim or practice or whatever   Scrim or practice or whatever - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 5:54 am

If your friends told you that the hat looked good on you, then they are not your friends. If the store clerk told you, they are skilled salespeople trying to move crap off the shelves. Wink

I have no problems with slam subbing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scrim or practice or whatever   Scrim or practice or whatever - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 10:33 am

I was at a Korn concert last Sunday night and they had a stand set up selling those hats in various colors. It made me think of you, Mr. Shifty (not in a gay way). Neutral Apparently, others are buying them so you're not alone. Cool

I say kudos for having the balls to wear it. cheers

p.s. I went to the Korn concert mostly to see StaticX. They kicked ass! I moshed for a little bit and got laid the hell out. Sad
Mental Note: No more moshing for this 40 yr. old. I'm going to be hurting for the next week...
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

PostSubject: Re: Scrim or practice or whatever   Scrim or practice or whatever - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 1:04 pm

Haha somebody has to be "that" guy that wears one. I figure I can take one for the team. :p

Aw thanks Clap. I appreciate the sentiment.
Back to top Go down
Cloister_the_Stupid
Admin
Cloister_the_Stupid

PostSubject: Re: Scrim or practice or whatever   Scrim or practice or whatever - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 2:13 pm

the_clap wrote:
I say kudos for having the balls to wear it. cheers
Doesn't mean he wears it in public..., though I heard the circus that went thru his town was asking if anybody knows about the hole in their big circus tent came from. jocolor
Back to top Go down
https://etqwccc.forumotion.net
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

PostSubject: Re: Scrim or practice or whatever   Scrim or practice or whatever - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 7:13 pm

Aren't you just the comedian these days Cloister? Sad
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

PostSubject: Re: Scrim or practice or whatever   Scrim or practice or whatever - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 9:43 pm

You guys made me self conscious about my last choice for head gear, so I'm giving it another try. Apparently this is what ended up on my head at some point during the night on my birthday. I was a pretty little princess.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scrim or practice or whatever   Scrim or practice or whatever - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 10:17 pm

I'm just waiting for Cloister's response... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

PostSubject: Re: Scrim or practice or whatever   Scrim or practice or whatever - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 10:25 pm

Haha you and me both. Should be fairly entertaining to read what new ways he has discovered to tear down my self esteem. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scrim or practice or whatever   Scrim or practice or whatever - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 6:11 am

I think the new hat will do more damage to your self esteem than anything Cloister can say...

I can't believe I am saying this, but the retired/Rodney Dangerfield/golf hat was a better look.

tongue
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

PostSubject: Re: Scrim or practice or whatever   Scrim or practice or whatever - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 12:29 pm

Haha just goes to show you can't appreciate what you HAD until you lose it. Razz
Back to top Go down
Cloister_the_Stupid
Admin
Cloister_the_Stupid

PostSubject: Re: Scrim or practice or whatever   Scrim or practice or whatever - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 2:15 pm

Can't think of anything good except you do your hat shopping at Burger King?
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

PostSubject: Re: Scrim or practice or whatever   Scrim or practice or whatever - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 4:31 pm

Haha it was actually a birthday card that you cut the crown out of. It was intended for a 3 year old girl, but they crossed out the 3 and wrote in my real age so basically it means that it is okay for me to wear it. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scrim or practice or whatever   Scrim or practice or whatever - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 4:34 pm

Wear it to your monthly drill! And take pictures!!
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

PostSubject: Re: Scrim or practice or whatever   Scrim or practice or whatever - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 4:38 pm

Haha I will! It is about the sort of thing they expect from me anyways.
Back to top Go down
Cloister_the_Stupid
Admin
Cloister_the_Stupid

PostSubject: Re: Scrim or practice or whatever   Scrim or practice or whatever - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 5:08 pm

A 3 year old girl? But all they could is take out the 3? ....................Hmmm, makes one wonder. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

PostSubject: Re: Scrim or practice or whatever   Scrim or practice or whatever - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 10:08 pm

Haha I figured since you were struggling to come up with something I'd give you a little help Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scrim or practice or whatever   Scrim or practice or whatever - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 10:10 pm

lol!

Now I get it. ...I'm slow...
Now it says "A 22 year old girl" ROFL!

sorry Shifty but he got you again...
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

PostSubject: Re: Scrim or practice or whatever   Scrim or practice or whatever - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 10:33 pm

Haha well like I said, I opened the door up for him. Though to be honest it was implied that it was for a girl, never actually said girl. Oh well, I'm still a pretty pretty princess.
Back to top Go down
Cloister_the_Stupid
Admin
Cloister_the_Stupid

PostSubject: Re: Scrim or practice or whatever   Scrim or practice or whatever - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 3:32 am

I think your next hat should be the KFC bucket tongue or one of those artist type hat with a feather, need to find a picture for that one
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

PostSubject: Re: Scrim or practice or whatever   Scrim or practice or whatever - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 3:33 am

Haha I'll see what I can do for you.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Kilo

Mr.Kilo

PostSubject: Re: Scrim or practice or whatever   Scrim or practice or whatever - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 4:07 am

Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scrim or practice or whatever   Scrim or practice or whatever - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 6:42 pm

Hey, uh, sorry to interupt the fun topic you guys are having here Laughing , but I would just like to reiterate this idea of a scrim. I'm actually trying to get my clan over here, Landing Zone (LZ), to get a scrim team together, but we only have 4 or so active members. We are normally a Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory clan. However, perhaps we could keep in touch and set up a date for a nice, friendly clan scrim.

By the way, I love your server. Great ping, great fun. I hope to see you guys in there soon.

Dys
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scrim or practice or whatever   Scrim or practice or whatever - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 6:48 pm

Hiya, Dys. I'm cool with a scrimmage.
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

PostSubject: Re: Scrim or practice or whatever   Scrim or practice or whatever - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 6:49 pm

Absolutely, we would love to set something like that up. Keep us posted on your status and we can get something set up for it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scrim or practice or whatever   Scrim or practice or whatever - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 3:03 pm

Very cool. Didn't exactly know if this was the correct forum to post it in, but it seems welcoming. Laughing

Concerning any future scrims, that most definitely sounds like a plan. I will try to set up a team as quickly as possible to predict a date. Are you guys cool with weekends, or do you enjoy evenings and later into the night?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scrim or practice or whatever   Scrim or practice or whatever - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scrim or practice or whatever
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next