TheCryptCommunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the |CrYpT| community page!

Server Rules posted in General.

Latest topics
» LOKI IS THE MAN
Play QUAKE Wars with Splash Damage This Weekend Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:20 pm by SiN110022

» One State. One Year. On paper.
Play QUAKE Wars with Splash Damage This Weekend Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:13 pm by Mr.Kilo

» Flosstradamus - Trapstyle
Play QUAKE Wars with Splash Damage This Weekend Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:14 pm by Mr.Kilo

» CrYpT
Play QUAKE Wars with Splash Damage This Weekend Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:22 pm by regulator

» mrDan hate banned me????
Play QUAKE Wars with Splash Damage This Weekend Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:41 am by Guest

Play QUAKE Wars with Splash Damage This Weekend

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Loki.
Admin
Loki.

Play QUAKE Wars with Splash Damage This Weekend Empty
PostSubject: Play QUAKE Wars with Splash Damage This Weekend   Play QUAKE Wars with Splash Damage This Weekend Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 4:24 pm

To celebrate Enemy Territory: QUAKE Wars' recent oldening, we've foolishly decided to hurl ourselves into the multiplayer fray this weekend. We're teaming up with the lovely chaps of the OCB clan and The Group Thing to host a special "Play with Splash Damage" event, allowing you to do unspeakable things to at least several members of the ETQW development team.
Intrigued? Here are the details:
When? Saturday, 8 October 2011 at 8 PM UK time / 3 PM Eastern
Where? The OCB server at 193.93.45.46:27733 and The Group Thing's server at 217.146.84.2:27733 What? Play Enemy Territory: QUAKE Wars with Splash Damage!
The server will be password protected to allow us lot a bit of time to get comfortable - we'll reveal the password here on the forums a few minutes before kickoff, so be sure to check back!
We hope to see you then and/or there!

FYI---

http://www.splashdamage.com/forums/showthread.php/31139-Play-QUAKE-Wars-with-Splash-Damage-This-Weekend
Back to top Go down
SiN110022

SiN110022

PostSubject: Re: Play QUAKE Wars with Splash Damage This Weekend   Play QUAKE Wars with Splash Damage This Weekend Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 4:26 pm

i think this would be a great opportunity to introduce the world to team clutch bus! go get em lads!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Play QUAKE Wars with Splash Damage This Weekend   Play QUAKE Wars with Splash Damage This Weekend Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 4:30 pm

i wonder if they are using their own accounts?
Back to top Go down
Scootter82

Scootter82

PostSubject: Re: Play QUAKE Wars with Splash Damage This Weekend   Play QUAKE Wars with Splash Damage This Weekend Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 5:28 pm

You should use that time to constantly nag them about new maps Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

PostSubject: Re: Play QUAKE Wars with Splash Damage This Weekend   Play QUAKE Wars with Splash Damage This Weekend Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 7:56 pm

Sounds cool. Might have to hop on there for a map or two if possible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Play QUAKE Wars with Splash Damage This Weekend   Play QUAKE Wars with Splash Damage This Weekend Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 9:50 am

Hmmmmm...i should be home by 5pm eastern, if anyone's still around, and i can get in.
From the sounds of things, it could be tough to get in one of the 2 servers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Play QUAKE Wars with Splash Damage This Weekend   Play QUAKE Wars with Splash Damage This Weekend Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 7:57 pm

Yeah, with the 500 or so players still on regularly, I am certain that there will be a world wide bitch session planned...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Play QUAKE Wars with Splash Damage This Weekend   Play QUAKE Wars with Splash Damage This Weekend Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 5:42 pm

I hope Im lucky enough to get on....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Play QUAKE Wars with Splash Damage This Weekend   Play QUAKE Wars with Splash Damage This Weekend Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 8:45 am

well, i forgot about it when i got home, and missed it.
Did anyone get in?
Back to top Go down
Loki.
Admin
Loki.

PostSubject: Re: Play QUAKE Wars with Splash Damage This Weekend   Play QUAKE Wars with Splash Damage This Weekend Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 12:11 pm

not it...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Play QUAKE Wars with Splash Damage This Weekend   Play QUAKE Wars with Splash Damage This Weekend Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 6:58 pm

fodder wrote:
well, i forgot about it when i got home, and missed it.
Did anyone get in?
nope
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Play QUAKE Wars with Splash Damage This Weekend   Play QUAKE Wars with Splash Damage This Weekend Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Play QUAKE Wars with Splash Damage This Weekend
Page 1 of 1