TheCryptCommunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the |CrYpT| community page!

Server Rules posted in General.

Latest topics
» LOKI IS THE MAN
Happy Holidays Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:20 pm by SiN110022

» One State. One Year. On paper.
Happy Holidays Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:13 pm by Mr.Kilo

» Flosstradamus - Trapstyle
Happy Holidays Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:14 pm by Mr.Kilo

» CrYpT
Happy Holidays Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:22 pm by regulator

» mrDan hate banned me????
Happy Holidays Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:41 am by Guest

Happy Holidays

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
alphabeta

alphabeta

Happy Holidays Empty
PostSubject: Happy Holidays   Happy Holidays Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 12:59 am

This is the time of year to give thanks for all that the year has provided. I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone in CrYpT for allowing me to be a member (I was recruited by G4RB4G3 from Cronix.). I have developed friendships, got a kick-ass gaming computer built, have learned that Windows is not ALL bad (remember lifelong Macophile), and have had a blast hanging out online with all of you. I could not have done this without a great deal of help from all of you along the way; tech advice from people in the know is priceless.

Even though we are literally spread out across the globe, I think it would be really great to have a beer or two with all of you. So Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, Feliz Navidad, and Happy Holidays to one and all.

//alphabeta santa
Back to top Go down
Br8kaway

Br8kaway

Happy Holidays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Holidays   Happy Holidays Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 3:55 am

Well said, sir! rendeer
Back to top Go down

Happy Holidays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Holidays   Happy Holidays Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 8:16 am

NOOB
Back to top Go down

Happy Holidays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Holidays   Happy Holidays Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 9:16 am

Merry Christmas, happy season's greetings and all the best in the coming year to you Alphabeta and all members of CrYpT, including fodder.
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

Happy Holidays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Holidays   Happy Holidays Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 9:58 am

^what these guys said.

You guys are really the only reason I still play this game, although it is a great game. I keep coming back for the guys I play with. So thanks for another year of frags, hope the holidays are pleasant, and looking forward to another year of trying to figure out why I die so much.
Back to top Go down
OddBird

OddBird

Happy Holidays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Holidays   Happy Holidays Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 11:15 am

Happy Holidays ChristmasCharlieSheen

Great people make a great clan.

How many thousands of times can these same maps be played yet still enjoyable? When you're with the right crowd; countless.

Thank you to all for keepign this game fun. Safe travels this year, get your butts back here safe and sound.

PS - I'm gone from the 23rd until the new year.
Back to top Go down

Happy Holidays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Holidays   Happy Holidays Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 5:47 pm

PS - You've been gone from the 23rd of 1999 until now
Back to top Go down
slam420

slam420

Happy Holidays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Holidays   Happy Holidays Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 3:41 pm

you guys (and harley Very Happy) really do make this game that much funner, be safe on your travels this holiday season!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Happy Holidays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Holidays   Happy Holidays Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy Holidays
Page 1 of 1