TheCryptCommunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the |CrYpT| community page!

Server Rules posted in General.

Latest topics
» LOKI IS THE MAN
Super Bowl XLVI: Giants vs. Patriots Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:20 pm by SiN110022

» One State. One Year. On paper.
Super Bowl XLVI: Giants vs. Patriots Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:13 pm by Mr.Kilo

» Flosstradamus - Trapstyle
Super Bowl XLVI: Giants vs. Patriots Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:14 pm by Mr.Kilo

» CrYpT
Super Bowl XLVI: Giants vs. Patriots Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:22 pm by regulator

» mrDan hate banned me????
Super Bowl XLVI: Giants vs. Patriots Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:41 am by Guest

Super Bowl XLVI: Giants vs. Patriots

Go down 
+4
Br8kaway
bankonit
Mr_Shifty
slam420
8 posters

Who is going to win??
1.Giants
Super Bowl XLVI: Giants vs. Patriots Vote_lcap75%Super Bowl XLVI: Giants vs. Patriots Vote_rcap
 75% [ 6 ]
2.Patriots
Super Bowl XLVI: Giants vs. Patriots Vote_lcap25%Super Bowl XLVI: Giants vs. Patriots Vote_rcap
 25% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

Super Bowl XLVI: Giants vs. Patriots Empty
PostSubject: Super Bowl XLVI: Giants vs. Patriots   Super Bowl XLVI: Giants vs. Patriots Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 2:29 pm

Who is going to win??
Back to top Go down
slam420

slam420

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl XLVI: Giants vs. Patriots   Super Bowl XLVI: Giants vs. Patriots Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 3:20 pm

pats fail at redemption again by being aholes releasing that player right before the game. just put an asterisk next to this game too if they win it, but im rooting for giants all the way........if i were to actually watch the game.
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl XLVI: Giants vs. Patriots   Super Bowl XLVI: Giants vs. Patriots Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 4:15 pm

The super what?
Back to top Go down
bankonit

bankonit

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl XLVI: Giants vs. Patriots   Super Bowl XLVI: Giants vs. Patriots Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 4:40 pm

slam420 wrote:
pats fail at redemption again by being aholes releasing that player right before the game. just put an asterisk next to this game too if they win it, but im rooting for giants all the way........if i were to actually watch the game.

The guy they released still gets a full share of the winnings, and a ring. He wouldn't have played anyway.

I'm rooting against NE>

Back to top Go down
Br8kaway

Br8kaway

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl XLVI: Giants vs. Patriots   Super Bowl XLVI: Giants vs. Patriots Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 5:15 pm

Calgary stampeders will win by 7.
Back to top Go down
meat_puppet

meat_puppet

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl XLVI: Giants vs. Patriots   Super Bowl XLVI: Giants vs. Patriots Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 5:51 pm

Imn rooting for the Little Eli that could, said he couldn't beat the 16-0 patriots and he did.
LIke to see him do it again, just because. I like seeing the underdog win, makes it a better game to watch.
Back to top Go down
Loki.
Admin
Loki.

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl XLVI: Giants vs. Patriots   Super Bowl XLVI: Giants vs. Patriots Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 6:19 pm

49ERS BABY! all the way...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl XLVI: Giants vs. Patriots   Super Bowl XLVI: Giants vs. Patriots Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 9:31 pm

you need another choice....#3, I don't care.

That's what I would select if it was available....
Back to top Go down
alpha-1

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl XLVI: Giants vs. Patriots   Super Bowl XLVI: Giants vs. Patriots Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 11:10 pm

Y'know, its not often that being wrong is this damn satisfying. I was rooting for the Giants, but right up to the literal last five seconds I was sure that Brady would pull it off.

Great. Game.
Back to top Go down
meat_puppet

meat_puppet

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl XLVI: Giants vs. Patriots   Super Bowl XLVI: Giants vs. Patriots Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 11:23 pm

yeah it was a great game. I am going to really enjoy the $1 I won on the game. was keeping me on the edge of my seat wright until the end
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl XLVI: Giants vs. Patriots   Super Bowl XLVI: Giants vs. Patriots Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 12:08 am

What a game a great game to watch,the under dogs almost pulled it off at the end......
Thank you to all whom voted today and sorry not having a 3rd choice on the voting...Please shoot me,Knife me,TK me,T-bag me at will
Back to top Go down
harleyquinn

harleyquinn

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl XLVI: Giants vs. Patriots   Super Bowl XLVI: Giants vs. Patriots Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 2:04 pm

I watched a portion of the puppy bowl on animal planet. Does that count?

I think the beagles won.
Back to top Go down
bankonit

bankonit

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl XLVI: Giants vs. Patriots   Super Bowl XLVI: Giants vs. Patriots Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 5:38 pm

harleyquinn wrote:
I watched a portion of the puppy bowl on animal planet. Does that count?

I think the beagles won.

Were you rooting for the beagles?
Back to top Go down
harleyquinn

harleyquinn

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl XLVI: Giants vs. Patriots   Super Bowl XLVI: Giants vs. Patriots Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 5:40 pm

Hells yeah. Really not many cuter puppies than beagles/blood hounds/basset hounds... I love their floppy ears and faces Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl XLVI: Giants vs. Patriots   Super Bowl XLVI: Giants vs. Patriots Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Super Bowl XLVI: Giants vs. Patriots
Page 1 of 1