TheCryptCommunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the |CrYpT| community page!

Server Rules posted in General.

Latest topics
» LOKI IS THE MAN
GeekDaddy application Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:20 pm by SiN110022

» One State. One Year. On paper.
GeekDaddy application Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:13 pm by Mr.Kilo

» Flosstradamus - Trapstyle
GeekDaddy application Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:14 pm by Mr.Kilo

» CrYpT
GeekDaddy application Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:22 pm by regulator

» mrDan hate banned me????
GeekDaddy application Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:41 am by Guest

GeekDaddy application

Go down 
+4
Loki.
Br8kaway
OddBird
super-viking
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

GeekDaddy application Empty
PostSubject: GeekDaddy application   GeekDaddy application Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 12:54 am

Since I've pretty much played exclusively on Crypt for a long time would you consider adding me to the clan?

Back to top Go down
super-viking

super-viking

PostSubject: Re: GeekDaddy application   GeekDaddy application Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 2:30 am

I will vote yes if he sends 50.00 to my PayPal acct.
Back to top Go down
OddBird

OddBird

PostSubject: Re: GeekDaddy application   GeekDaddy application Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 10:58 am

Yes

[edit]
Regarding low level of chatter from Geek; it should be a refreshing change from the likes myself and a few others.
[/edit]

Last edited by OddBird on Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GeekDaddy application   GeekDaddy application Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 12:08 pm

No prob super-viking! 50.00 yen are on the way to paypal now Smile
Back to top Go down
Br8kaway

Br8kaway

PostSubject: Re: GeekDaddy application   GeekDaddy application Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 12:47 pm

Hmmmmm undecided, geekdaddy is a quiet player, so I don't really know him . Have to go with the clan on this one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GeekDaddy application   GeekDaddy application Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 1:04 pm

I usually only talk when people aren't doing what they should or doing something dumb but most of you guys ate pretty good. I get more talkative when you sign off at night and others need more guidance but I can chatter more if you want Smile

Back to top Go down
Loki.
Admin
Loki.

PostSubject: Re: GeekDaddy application   GeekDaddy application Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 3:30 pm

Yeah we all talk Shit about Br8kaway when he logs off as well..

Back to top Go down
Mr.Kilo

Mr.Kilo

PostSubject: Re: GeekDaddy application   GeekDaddy application Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 5:40 pm

Leaning towards a recruitment freeze at this point. Discussing amongst the administration.
Back to top Go down
https://etqwccc.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: GeekDaddy application   GeekDaddy application Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 4:32 pm

Mr.Kilo wrote:
Leaning towards a recruitment freeze at this point. Discussing amongst the administration.

Over there where no one can hear------------------------------------>
Back to top Go down
Mr.Kilo

Mr.Kilo

PostSubject: Re: GeekDaddy application   GeekDaddy application Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 5:03 pm

?

say it straight, senility. no one knows what that means
Back to top Go down
super-viking

super-viking

PostSubject: Re: GeekDaddy application   GeekDaddy application Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 6:15 pm

And just what gives you the right to freeze recruiting Mr.Kilo...ohhh wait thats right you are the supreme leader. All hail Mr.Kilo
Geekdaddy is an all around type player good for the game he is in. Shocked Laughing
Back to top Go down
Br8kaway

Br8kaway

PostSubject: Re: GeekDaddy application   GeekDaddy application Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 8:02 pm

GeekDaddy application Toy_st10

All hail Mr.Kilo
Back to top Go down
Loki.
Admin
Loki.

PostSubject: Re: GeekDaddy application   GeekDaddy application Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 9:30 pm

never heard the guy say a single word.. (not thats a bad thing)

but just makes you wonder..

why ask to join.. reserved password???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GeekDaddy application   GeekDaddy application Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 10:02 pm

I do not even know the player...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GeekDaddy application   GeekDaddy application Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 10:22 pm

Mr.Kilo wrote:
fingerscrossed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GeekDaddy application   GeekDaddy application Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 11:39 pm

Yeah- another slot taken by someone I don't really know.

Give me more time to think...

Long enough.

I say get more involved with the clan, let us get to know you on the forums here, and then maybe I will say yes. It's a no for me right now.
Back to top Go down
bankonit

bankonit

PostSubject: Re: GeekDaddy application   GeekDaddy application Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 4:11 pm

senilityiscool2 wrote:
Yeah- another slot taken by someone I don't really know.

Give me more time to think...

Long enough.

I say get more involved with the clan, let us get to know you on the forums here, and then maybe I will say yes. It's a no for me right now.

Ditto
Back to top Go down
alphabeta

alphabeta

PostSubject: Re: GeekDaddy application   GeekDaddy application Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 5:20 pm

I agree; a big part of the clan is the conversations and shit-talk. No mic=no fun.
Back to top Go down
OddBird

OddBird

PostSubject: Re: GeekDaddy application   GeekDaddy application Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 10:45 pm

I think the Geek would be a good candidate based on teamplay and what I have heard from him on VOIP. However, Kilo's thoughts on a freeze and Senility's desire for more input carry more merit. I yield to their wisdom. With tried, true and non-smurfing players become scarcer than tips at a lawyer luncheon we have every reason to be picky.

To avoid the appearance of brown-nosing, I'll give both of those ornery coots a good sack-dipping at first opportunity.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Kilo

Mr.Kilo

PostSubject: Re: GeekDaddy application   GeekDaddy application Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 11:03 pm

lmao bird cheers
Back to top Go down
G4RB4G3

PostSubject: Re: GeekDaddy application   GeekDaddy application Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 9:05 pm

G33k seems like a cool dude and is on a lot, including on our server a lot like he says.. I would welcome him with open geek arms... He has my vote FWIW!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GeekDaddy application   GeekDaddy application Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 9:29 am

1. We are here to have fun, poke fun at each other and figure to figure out how to play as a group
2. All clan members should enroll here and check for postings on matches, suggestions, or improvements.
3. If members can not donate,you should tell Mr.Kilo if you can't. No reason to not reply to donation requests. This is not a requirment, except it keeps our server going. Though every little bit helps.
4. Clan recruiting should be reviewed by all members and agreed upon by a majority vote before acceptance. One of the questions asked to potential members should be, "Can you donate up to $5.00 a month for server use? What amount can you donate via paypal or other means?"
5. No recruiting of members under the age of 18.
6 If clan members do not enroll here within two weeks of notification, their clan tag will be pulled.
7.Please try to use the vent server

This is the basics. So I am changing my mind on GeekDaddy and saying yes.
Back to top Go down
alphabeta

alphabeta

PostSubject: Re: GeekDaddy application   GeekDaddy application Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 12:10 pm

yes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GeekDaddy application   GeekDaddy application Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 9:31 pm

So sounds like I need to talk more, so that's not a problem Smile I generally think I'm a pretty good team member, don't really play specific role, just whatever the team needs, but definitely willing to take anyone's advice...especially need to practice icarus more so I can fly in like g.pitts does Smile
Back to top Go down
bankonit

bankonit

PostSubject: Re: GeekDaddy application   GeekDaddy application Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 6:17 pm

I vote yes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GeekDaddy application   GeekDaddy application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GeekDaddy application
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next