TheCryptCommunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the |CrYpT| community page!

Server Rules posted in General.

Latest topics
» LOKI IS THE MAN
Application Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:20 pm by SiN110022

» One State. One Year. On paper.
Application Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:13 pm by Mr.Kilo

» Flosstradamus - Trapstyle
Application Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:14 pm by Mr.Kilo

» CrYpT
Application Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:22 pm by regulator

» mrDan hate banned me????
Application Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:41 am by Guest

Application

Go down 
+6
Scootter82
Mr_Shifty
SiN110022
Br8kaway
slam420
bankonit
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 10:12 am

Not too sure what to say so ill keep it short. Ive been around and try to play on the server whenever i get the chance(if its not filled with noobs) at this point in time quake wars is the only game i play. Its awesome. Ive seen many of the crypt players around and they all look talented and i hope by joining the clan i can learn more from them. Recently upgraded my equipment to improve the experience and it helped emensly. I think i could help bring something to the caln, if not immeadiatly eventually.
Back to top Go down
bankonit

bankonit

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 12:21 pm

I vote yes.
Back to top Go down
slam420

slam420

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 1:27 pm

i been seein you lately trying to start up the server from the grave, i apllaude you for this as for a long time i have been known to do that and it isnt fun, too early to give a vote at this point in time but i look forward to seeing you play this upcoming weekend, im stuck at home for at least a few more weeks with serious injuries so i will be floating around off n on all weekend. heres a tip though, it will not look too good with many ppl if you turn out to be a smurf, if u dont know what that is u dont need to know yet and dont have anything to worry about.
Back to top Go down

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 1:58 pm

no idea what that is... isn't someone named newsmurf though? or is that another clan?
Back to top Go down
Br8kaway

Br8kaway

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 2:18 pm

My vote is no (for now) on the positive side you always play the objective and we get along, its just sometimes you never shut up, an example: last week our team was filled with mostly supreme commanders and there you were telling everyone what to do. Mad I think that might be because of your age, but if you could tone it down a bit then i'll gladly vote yes.
Back to top Go down
SiN110022

SiN110022

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 2:22 pm

i'd say yes, the kid is getting better with every day, and i dont mean with playing, but with his use of voip. i'm sure he can be groomed into a respectful player like fodder
Back to top Go down

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 2:47 pm

i odont exactly like that last idea... lol but br8kaway i will try to tone it down a bit cause i can go overboard
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 4:22 pm

If he will be another fodder I vote absolutely no! Otherwise I don't have any trouble with him aside from getting carried away on voip sometimes which is particularly annoying to the old timers like senility. We typically have an 18 and older rule both for language and the level of maturity we like our members to exhibit. Fix that and I will be on board with you joining.
Back to top Go down

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 4:42 pm

i dont care about language at all, and as i said ill try to pull back
Back to top Go down
Scootter82

Scootter82

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 5:48 pm

I've seen him on a bit in the past week or so, and seems he's been getting better. I say sure.
Back to top Go down

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 7:15 pm

I need more data- how old are you?

And what the hell is a cocoy anyway? Besides a mountain boy who goes to Manila and finds love (do the google search- blech)?
Back to top Go down

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 8:01 pm

I Vote NO

I hate em!

Total NOOB!

and, I'm no fan of Manilan mountain boys.
Back to top Go down

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 8:04 pm

as far as being like fodder, i dunno about that.
we only have enuf room for one fodder, me thinks.

And, as far as respect, he already gets more than I do, anyway, so...what's respect got to do with it?

Razz
Back to top Go down

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 8:15 pm

well senility, less than 20 thats as specific as im gettting, and fodder, the feelings are mutual
Back to top Go down

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 9:44 pm

Then my vote is no. If you can not be forthcoming in your application, then I vote center square for the block.
Back to top Go down
bankonit

bankonit

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 9:49 pm

Sen - I don't think too many will get your Paul Lynn reference.
Back to top Go down

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 9:57 pm

I believe it was Paul Lynde

GAY
Back to top Go down

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 10:03 pm

alright senility . i try to be cautious online... never know whos watching

Last edited by cocoy71 on Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 1:37 am

Too late- my vote stands. Regardless of your reasons.

At this stage of playing this game, I have trusted my gut instincts on people. 99% of the time my instincts are correct. We may not reveal everything about ourselves (it's tough for guys to show their hand) but if your excuse is that you don't know who is watching then you have to spend some more time maturing and trusting the people you want to really get to know and become part of something special. This clan is special and I will protect the people who are here because for the most part, I trust them to do the right thing.

You are always welcome on our server and I will reconsider your application when you understand what trust and honesty really mean.

Last edited by senilityiscool2 on Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 1:38 am

fodder wrote:
I believe it was Paul Lynde

GAY

He was the center square. And for a gay guy- still one of the funniest people of all times.
Back to top Go down
bankonit

bankonit

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 8:23 am

Crypt members aren't the only ones reading this board. I don't have a problem with him having caution about giving his age. We do have a rule about not recruiting members under the age 18. I interrupted that as saying we want mature members. I will say from time to time Cocoy71 has shown his age, but he also takes direction very well. I have noticed whenever a clan member has asked him to do something or explained something to him he acts on it. I’d rather have him as a clan member then a one trick pony (rocket or hyper whore). I’d like to propose we make him a junior clan member. Maybe all lower letters in his clan name. Let him earn full clan status.
Back to top Go down

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 9:15 am

thats exactly what i mean bank. i wasnt saying i didnt trust crypt members, i was saying i wasn't sure if there was anyone else llooking at this. Ive seen you all around and i think you are all really awesome, playing and otherwise, which is why i wanted to join. I wouldn't have applied if i didn't think you guys were at least somewhat trustworthy. but if your decision still stands senility then fine.
Back to top Go down

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 11:50 am

Coco71

Now that we have established that you are not of voting age, please go back to your message and edit out your age. In future you may want to provide info like that as a PM and not a general posting.

(I support Bankonit's view if that can be accepted within the Clan rules).
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 11:54 am

I have no problems with having you on the server, continue to come around and demonstrate that you can indeed be an exception to the general level of maturity. That is the sort of process that will take longer, because that would require us to have a better feel for you. Let us get to know you and show us that you are someone we would like to become a part of our little gaming family.
Back to top Go down
Cloister_the_Stupid
Admin
Cloister_the_Stupid

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 1:14 pm

Not all forum sections are open to guests, though this one is open for guests to view.
Back to top Go down
https://etqwccc.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next