TheCryptCommunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the |CrYpT| community page!

Server Rules posted in General.

Latest topics
» LOKI IS THE MAN
Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:20 pm by SiN110022

» One State. One Year. On paper.
Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:13 pm by Mr.Kilo

» Flosstradamus - Trapstyle
Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:14 pm by Mr.Kilo

» CrYpT
Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:22 pm by regulator

» mrDan hate banned me????
Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:41 am by Guest

Application

Go down 
+6
Scootter82
Mr_Shifty
SiN110022
Br8kaway
slam420
bankonit
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Application - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 2:27 pm

I agree with br8kaway in that I’ve noticed cocoy71 will tell everyone else what to do. I had to mute him one day because he was getting on my nerves.

I also agree with bankonit in that cocoy71 will take direction from other players when it is given to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application   Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 2:33 pm

I say go LEFT

Razz
Back to top Go down
OddBird

OddBird

PostSubject: Re: Application   Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 8:23 pm

Yes is my vote.

1) plays objective
2) isn't a vehicle whore or rocket noOb
3) has good-to-better medic performance
4) fodder voted "no"
5) was, as Br8kaway said, a bit chatty but it wasn't overkill and has toned it down the last couple of days.

[edit] He's under 18? I wouldn't have guessed it. Ah well, he has a good attitude.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application   Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 11:29 pm

He does plays the objective.He does tends to direct his team how to play(Mute always helps)but he is nothing like that gt.Excursionist's.I do think in time he would be an good addition to the clan.Just a little molding and bam u have a great addition to the clan.Our leaders have spoken!!!!!I do stand behind them as I do in battle and let them take the first shot for me lol

Last edited by 1nsane on Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
EZErich

PostSubject: Re: Application   Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 6:46 am

he certainly is eager to learn new concepts without taking offense to them and he plays the objectives well and he can even handle my sarcasm Smile
i haven't heard him over-using VOIP but if you guys say he has in the past then i believe you...but seriously nobody is worse than Excursionist lol
i do find it strange that he's paranoid about revealing his age. no matter who reads the forums.
with senility's vote pretty much being law, my advice to CoCo is:
stay the course and keep up the great teamwork.
Back to top Go down
EZErich

PostSubject: Re: Application   Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 6:49 am

oh, and when i call you CoCo it's because of this:
http://teamcoco.com/

Conan O'Brien is cool!!
Back to top Go down
harleyquinn

harleyquinn

PostSubject: Re: Application   Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 9:35 pm

Well, ..... I say maybe. At first i was really annoyed with the amount he was talking, although NO ONE touches Excursionist's annoyance.

I am open to his joining if he keeps in mind that when he wears the crypt clan, he has to represent us. None of us really tell each other what to do. we warn each other about plants on the objectives... nades in the area.... mines on the objective etc etc, but we dont try and dictate others actions.

We are also typically an over 18 clan. There have been some exceptional exceptions made in the past.

I say frequent the server often, I could easily change my answer to yes if the subtle changes are made.
Back to top Go down
harleyquinn

harleyquinn

PostSubject: Re: Application   Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 9:38 pm

I also was a youngin for a long long time. being a teenager trying to join a clan is VERY difficult, even if your more than mature for your age. I used to hide my age as well, but i've learned that hiding it makes you more suspicious than telling people.

As long as you are 16 or older, and make the necessary yet subtle changes, I think you have a decent chance of being accepted. I'd also recomend telling people how old you are. Secrets are never invited into a clan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application   Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 9:50 pm

Thanks for all the input everyone(and to those who said yes thanks for that as well). I will try to conform to this advice as best I can and hopefully I can get in at some point.
Back to top Go down
Br8kaway

Br8kaway

PostSubject: Re: Application   Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 10:14 pm

I think Excursionist gets some abuse but not nearly enough, tho i doubt it wouldn't change anyting if he got more.

"come on back for some more"
"you like that"
Shocked
Back to top Go down
harleyquinn

harleyquinn

PostSubject: Re: Application   Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 3:07 pm

I don't know why you are being so weird about your age. We already know you're over 13 and under 18, that much is pretty obvious.

that only leaves 4 options, you're either 14, 15, 16, or 17. Possibly 18. and if you're 18 that would have only helped your cause.

I don't see what would change if you gave us an actual age, or what we could possibly do with that information. Most of us have posted our exact birth dates here, and we send each other happy bday messages and shit. Like cloister yesterday....

at any rate...

If you'd be a little more forthcoming I would have voted yes; because you have become much more productive with your use of voip. Less bossing and more informing. You don't irritate people anymore as far as i can tell. It's not like we were asking for a name and address.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application   Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 3:22 pm

I did end up telling my age. I'm not sure if you just didn't see it before I removed it on someone's request, or if you mean originally. I have explained my reasons for doing this already so yeah.
Back to top Go down
harleyquinn

harleyquinn

PostSubject: Re: Application   Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 3:46 pm

Meh. I follow the forums, but i don't catch every post. All i saw your reasoning for was you are cautious online because you don't know whos watching.

I was just posing a question what does it matter if someone knows your age? what could someone do with that? tease you about it?

anyhow i enjoy having you on the server
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application   Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 3:52 pm

I see your point. I'm not too sure what someone could do with my age, birthday i could see someone doing something with however. Anyways I have always been told to be cautious online as you never know who is watching and what they will do with information.
Back to top Go down
Cloister_the_Stupid
Admin
Cloister_the_Stupid

PostSubject: Re: Application   Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 6:23 pm

What are they goingto do with only your birthday information? Geez, I think someone has got you a little too parinoid aboutt he internet. There is certain information I wouldn't give thats for sure. Thats why I'm listed in North Idaho, that more then enough, but my birthday, oh well. At least the people here don't make a fuss over it like some would if they were here personaly.
Unless you play Quake Wars and do a serch for foroums or something, I highly doubt any unkown person would be surfing here, anyways what would they do with your birthday info? Send you a cake bomb? Though they would need your name and area you would live in to figure out where you are.
The internet is not as bad as some people make it out to be, just use some common sense. I wouldn't be here in Idaho if it wasn't for my wife, who I met online playing Ultima Online. No, I wasn't even looking for a relationship. All the gears just meshed over time and here I am.
If you want to hide behind not giving out your age freely, so be it. But far as I can tell, we are not stalkers, though I'm unsure about fodder Twisted Evil Though I wouldn't mind being stalked a little by our resident female gamer :flower: Though I'm an old codger so that would never happen.

Enough of my babble. :study:

Last edited by Cloister_the_Stupid on Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://etqwccc.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: Application   Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 6:28 pm

i plan on sending that cake bomb, as soon as it's finished

Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application   Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 7:03 pm

6/13/1983

Either way I say no. For now.
Back to top Go down
harleyquinn

harleyquinn

PostSubject: Re: Application   Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 7:06 pm

and i bet there are over a million people with that bday lol. I can totally track you down man!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application   Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 7:08 pm

harleyquinn wrote:
and i bet there are over a million people with that bday lol. I can totally track you down man!

I'm pretty sure you and Marc both know my exact address.
Back to top Go down
harleyquinn

harleyquinn

PostSubject: Re: Application   Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 7:22 pm

LoL very probably.
Back to top Go down
harleyquinn

harleyquinn

PostSubject: Re: Application   Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 7:23 pm

I may starting up a fish tank soon. We can swap fish! I'm excited. I can order things through work and get them super crazy cheap. If you need airstones or anything let me know Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application   Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 7:28 pm

I'm starting to feel like the same things are being repeated. As I said earlier it's not anyone in he clan. I dont know what people could do with an age. There are ways to find exact locations through Internet, though I have no idea how that works. These things combined could lead to disaster. If you guys feel I'm being too careful, fine I don't really care. I'd rather be secure than part of his clan. If I could be both it'd be cool. So go ahead and think what you want, I don't care.
Back to top Go down
Cloister_the_Stupid
Admin
Cloister_the_Stupid

PostSubject: Re: Application   Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 2:58 pm

Moved fish stuff over here https://etqwccc.forumotion.net/t606-fish-stuff so I can add what I have... eventually
Back to top Go down
https://etqwccc.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: Application   Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 11:10 pm

Bubbles lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application   Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 10:45 pm

So what's going on here? I'm confused. Everyone started talking about fish
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application   Application - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2