TheCryptCommunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the |CrYpT| community page!

Server Rules posted in General.

Latest topics
» LOKI IS THE MAN
Application? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:20 pm by SiN110022

» One State. One Year. On paper.
Application? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:13 pm by Mr.Kilo

» Flosstradamus - Trapstyle
Application? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:14 pm by Mr.Kilo

» CrYpT
Application? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:22 pm by regulator

» mrDan hate banned me????
Application? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:41 am by Guest

Application?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Application? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application?   Application? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 3:56 pm

Maestro88 wrote:
As for never being on...

Mrs. Maestro and I have been busy taking care of Mama Maestro who has been in the hospital for a week now (emergeny surgery...now recovering..should be home soon).

As for mater...if you bend the rules once they never quite straighten back out. I don't recall playing with him and can't make a good call either way. If we vote to let him in should we just amend the rules?

And...hope to be back on more often soon once life gets back to normal. Dark Crusader and I usually cover the a.m. shift for CrYpt.

yea we do, from 7 am to 4 pm, Sin does too, but not anymore sence he stared playing modern warfare 2, anyways i was wondering wehere u were man, i tho u stared playing another game or got bored, but hopefuly she ends up been okay... 👽
Back to top Go down
harleyquinn

harleyquinn

PostSubject: Re: Application?   Application? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 9:02 pm

whos playing modern warfare 2? Sin?
i have the game, but no one to play it with
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application?   Application? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 9:21 pm

Thanks Dark. Yeah, brought Mama Maestro home from the hospital (feeling weak but doing well) yesterday so life is getting a bit more normal. Gotta work tomorrow but hope to be on Friday morning. Hope to see you then.

Another game? Not me man. It took me this long to get this bad at ETQW Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application?   Application? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 9:33 pm

senilityiscool2 wrote:
1. I have no idea who the tomaterr kid is.
2. If he has a high pitched whiny voice, then my vote is no. If his testicles have descended enough not to offend my eardrums, then it's OK.
3. RPG games are gay
4. I have been busier than a five dollar who doing a two for one sale at Quakecon. My boss has been in Mexico and I am dealing with automotive parts suppliers who want to pretend shit parts are made of gold.
5. I am also ramping up my Japanese so I know when the management team is mocking us roundeyes.

Personally, I don't know him very well, and I have no issues with mature people joining up. As for the others in the clan, I see people saying the same thing. Want to join? I say OK. Fux it up by acting like a kid, then my support goes out the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application?   Application? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 9:40 pm

senilityiscool2 wrote:

Personally, I don't know him very well, and I have no issues with mature people joining up. As for the others in the clan, I see people saying the same thing. Want to join? I say OK. Fux it up by acting like a kid, then my support goes out the door.

So it is spoken, so it shall be done cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application?   Application? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 11:06 pm

It works again, I'll be ingame with u guys soon!
Back to top Go down
alpha-1

PostSubject: Re: Application?   Application? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 9:47 pm

Ttomaterr, it looks like Sen gave the ok. I know my vote is yes. Did you get the in-game clan invite?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application?   Application? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 9:52 pm

Nope...been waiting for the ok. Glad to know I made it! I'll be checking next time I get in-game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application?   Application? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3