TheCryptCommunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the |CrYpT| community page!

Server Rules posted in General.

Latest topics
» LOKI IS THE MAN
ETQW Login error Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:20 pm by SiN110022

» One State. One Year. On paper.
ETQW Login error Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:13 pm by Mr.Kilo

» Flosstradamus - Trapstyle
ETQW Login error Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:14 pm by Mr.Kilo

» CrYpT
ETQW Login error Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:22 pm by regulator

» mrDan hate banned me????
ETQW Login error Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:41 am by Guest

ETQW Login error

Go down 
+3
Scootter82
bankonit
alpha-1
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

ETQW Login error Empty
PostSubject: ETQW Login error   ETQW Login error Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 9:35 pm

I am having issues tonight, I cannot login to any online server. HELP!!!!!
Back to top Go down
alpha-1

ETQW Login error Empty
PostSubject: Re: ETQW Login error   ETQW Login error Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 9:54 pm

Same here, can't even log on to where I can even see servers. Will wait it out.
Back to top Go down
bankonit

bankonit

ETQW Login error Empty
PostSubject: Re: ETQW Login error   ETQW Login error Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 10:09 pm

I'm on the CrYpY server with Senility and Cocoy71. we are the only 3. all other servers seem to only have a few players on them. fooder also reported issues.

We started with a full server. It slowly died.
Back to top Go down
Scootter82

Scootter82

ETQW Login error Empty
PostSubject: Re: ETQW Login error   ETQW Login error Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 10:14 pm

I'm having the same issue. so is this guy: http://vanvalkinburgh.org/blog/3432
Back to top Go down

ETQW Login error Empty
PostSubject: Re: ETQW Login error   ETQW Login error Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 10:20 pm

came in here lookin for answers as to why i couldn't log in.

wasn't my internet, i guess. i logged into cod waw, and played a round. sheeesh, been a LONG time since i tried that game. but...still no luck with ETQW

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Scootter82

Scootter82

ETQW Login error Empty
PostSubject: Re: ETQW Login error   ETQW Login error Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 10:40 pm

I'm going to have to reload Battlefield Bad Company 2, i guess.
Back to top Go down

ETQW Login error Empty
PostSubject: Re: ETQW Login error   ETQW Login error Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 10:50 pm

This is a game-wide problem. At the time of me typing this, there are only 4 people worldwide on servers. Bankonit and I were discussing this on the vent server, and we both agree that the validation server that checks the software is probably down.
Back to top Go down

ETQW Login error Empty
PostSubject: Re: ETQW Login error   ETQW Login error Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 11:00 pm

OMG thanks for replying

I just completed a full malware scan and was about to uninstal ETQW, defrag then reinstal the whole friggin thing!

Will wait it out...
Back to top Go down
EZErich

ETQW Login error Empty
PostSubject: Re: ETQW Login error   ETQW Login error Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 11:49 pm

I was playing earlier this morning and the (bh) server kept randomly kicking 99% of us in the game all at the same time.
After I left that server (following 2 disconnects) I was unable to log into any server for another couple hours.
Then the only server available was the TAW-NA server and it was almost 100% populated with EU players.
Very strange occurrences and shows just how addicted I am because I keep trying to play and I can't and it's making me sad. Sad
Back to top Go down

ETQW Login error Empty
PostSubject: Re: ETQW Login error   ETQW Login error Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 12:20 am

THE END IS NEAR!
Back to top Go down
Scootter82

Scootter82

ETQW Login error Empty
PostSubject: Re: ETQW Login error   ETQW Login error Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 12:21 am

I feel you EZ. I got so bored here that my roommate and I decided to burn the christmas tree in the backyard...............so impressive the neighbor called the fire dept. Only trouble can come of this
Back to top Go down
EZErich

ETQW Login error Empty
PostSubject: Re: ETQW Login error   ETQW Login error Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 12:25 am

i went to find my old Battlefield 2 disks and found the box!! Minus Disk 1 of course...so I can't even play that...installing Team Fortress 2 instead lol
Back to top Go down
Scootter82

Scootter82

ETQW Login error Empty
PostSubject: Re: ETQW Login error   ETQW Login error Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 12:27 am

lol. I got mine on Steam. I'm sure you can just download a bootleg copy and enter your key, no?
Back to top Go down
EZErich

ETQW Login error Empty
PostSubject: Re: ETQW Login error   ETQW Login error Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 12:40 am

i am just annoyed that i spent 2 hours thinking i might have fixed my main computer but i can't test it until i install a game that will really test it lol
Back to top Go down

ETQW Login error Empty
PostSubject: Re: ETQW Login error   ETQW Login error Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 7:06 am

Why are you guys laughing about this?

This is not a laughing matter!

Cloister broke ETQW for EVERYONE!

If he doesn't fix it by noon today, I'm quitting Crypt!
Back to top Go down

ETQW Login error Empty
PostSubject: Re: ETQW Login error   ETQW Login error Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 7:58 am

fodder wrote:

If he doesn't fix it by noon today, I'm quitting Crypt!

An early Christmas present for me??

ROFL
Back to top Go down

ETQW Login error Empty
PostSubject: Re: ETQW Login error   ETQW Login error Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 8:39 am

Razz

Any word on what the hell is going on?
Back to top Go down
harleyquinn

harleyquinn

ETQW Login error Empty
PostSubject: Re: ETQW Login error   ETQW Login error Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 9:13 am

No.... I still can't log in. Bender made a FB post that he thinks the game is probably closed down for good

Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
bankonit

bankonit

ETQW Login error Empty
PostSubject: Re: ETQW Login error   ETQW Login error Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 9:17 am

Activision still list ETQW on their website. I would have thought they would remove it if they didn't plan on letting us play.
Back to top Go down
harleyquinn

harleyquinn

ETQW Login error Empty
PostSubject: Re: ETQW Login error   ETQW Login error Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 9:30 am

I hope you're right. They may just be slow at taking it down.

Hoping for the best!

Back to top Go down
harleyquinn

harleyquinn

ETQW Login error Empty
PostSubject: Re: ETQW Login error   ETQW Login error Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 9:41 am

On activisions customer service site it says that black ops is having this issue too.

"I'm getting the error message "The Call of Duty: Black Ops servers are unavailable at this time. Please try again later or visit http://www.callofduty.com/blackops/status for updates."
Back to top Go down
EZErich

ETQW Login error Empty
PostSubject: Re: ETQW Login error   ETQW Login error Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 9:41 am

this is from 3 years ago on the Activision support forum so i doubt it's valid today...especially since my game says it is already updated when i turn it on:

Question
I get a cancelled error message when I login
Answer
This occurs when you don't have the latest patch for the game installed when you try to login. Please download and install the latest update.
Back to top Go down
EZErich

ETQW Login error Empty
PostSubject: Re: ETQW Login error   ETQW Login error Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 9:47 am

Harley: the black ops issue was 2-3weeks ago. if you click the link now it says all systems are green. Sad
at 10am i am definitely calling activision to see what's up.
Back to top Go down
EZErich

ETQW Login error Empty
PostSubject: Re: ETQW Login error   ETQW Login error Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 11:09 am

well calling them was a complete waste of time...the phone tree essentially keeps saying "email us a question and we will respond within 72hours"
Back to top Go down
EZErich

ETQW Login error Empty
PostSubject: Re: ETQW Login error   ETQW Login error Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 11:20 am

I "liked" Enemy Territory: Quake Wars on facebook and this is the update they just posted a few minutes ago:

"just to let every know. if you are getting connection reset when trying to log on its because the master server went down last night as well as pb."

so it looks like a huge problem Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ETQW Login error Empty
PostSubject: Re: ETQW Login error   ETQW Login error Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ETQW Login error
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next