TheCryptCommunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the |CrYpT| community page!

Server Rules posted in General.

Latest topics
» LOKI IS THE MAN
Are you guys still recruiting? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:20 pm by SiN110022

» One State. One Year. On paper.
Are you guys still recruiting? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:13 pm by Mr.Kilo

» Flosstradamus - Trapstyle
Are you guys still recruiting? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:14 pm by Mr.Kilo

» CrYpT
Are you guys still recruiting? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:22 pm by regulator

» mrDan hate banned me????
Are you guys still recruiting? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:41 am by Guest

Are you guys still recruiting?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Muta

Are you guys still recruiting? Empty
PostSubject: Are you guys still recruiting?   Are you guys still recruiting? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 8:23 pm

I have been running around on your server for a few days and you all seem like a pretty cool group. So I thought I'd submit an ap and see where it goes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are you guys still recruiting?   Are you guys still recruiting? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 9:32 pm

stick around a few more days.

you'll realize we're just a bunch of shitheads

Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are you guys still recruiting?   Are you guys still recruiting? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 9:52 pm

fodder wrote:
stick around a few more days.

you'll realize we're just a bunch of shitheads

Razz

Yep. And I am the worst. Play more, get VOIP, and we will review the application another time (my opinion).

My vote for now is no.
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

PostSubject: Re: Are you guys still recruiting?   Are you guys still recruiting? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 12:55 am

Never seen you. Though I've been busy and not on much lately. We like to get to know people before we accept into the clan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are you guys still recruiting?   Are you guys still recruiting? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 11:06 pm

Never seen this person called Muta..........Vote is no
Back to top Go down
Scootter82

Scootter82

PostSubject: Re: Are you guys still recruiting?   Are you guys still recruiting? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 4:45 pm

Haven't played with him.

No
Back to top Go down
OddBird

OddBird

PostSubject: Re: Are you guys still recruiting?   Are you guys still recruiting? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 5:35 pm

Though most of this is background noise once Senility has spoken, I don't recognize the name and must go with the others - No.
Back to top Go down
alpha-1

PostSubject: Re: Are you guys still recruiting?   Are you guys still recruiting? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 12:54 am

Given that our little stat site shows the only Muta as TheGreatMuta, and that particular player's only played all of two matches, I have to ask who are you again and where do you think you've been playing?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are you guys still recruiting?   Are you guys still recruiting? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 1:47 pm

muta?

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
EZErich

PostSubject: Re: Are you guys still recruiting?   Are you guys still recruiting? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 3:25 am

sounds like someone trying to backdoor us with a 2nd alias...i vote NOPERS!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are you guys still recruiting?   Are you guys still recruiting? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 5:17 pm

I need to see you play more to have a opinion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are you guys still recruiting?   Are you guys still recruiting? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are you guys still recruiting?
Page 1 of 1