TheCryptCommunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the |CrYpT| community page!

Server Rules posted in General.

Latest topics
» LOKI IS THE MAN
I'd like to join up with you guys Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:20 pm by SiN110022

» One State. One Year. On paper.
I'd like to join up with you guys Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:13 pm by Mr.Kilo

» Flosstradamus - Trapstyle
I'd like to join up with you guys Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:14 pm by Mr.Kilo

» CrYpT
I'd like to join up with you guys Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:22 pm by regulator

» mrDan hate banned me????
I'd like to join up with you guys Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:41 am by Guest

I'd like to join up with you guys

Go down 
+8
Mr.Kilo
bankonit
OddBird
alphabeta
harleyquinn
SiN110022
Loki.
regulator
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
regulator

regulator

I'd like to join up with you guys Empty
PostSubject: I'd like to join up with you guys   I'd like to join up with you guys Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 3:09 am

Like my old V/\G clan team mate Mumbly, I would also like to humbly apply for membership in your clan. I've gamed hard and gone after the objective with determination, in match after match. I would be honored to join up with you and continue the fight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to join up with you guys   I'd like to join up with you guys Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 7:46 am

i surely hope your WTJ ways will be "regulated"
Back to top Go down
Loki.
Admin
Loki.

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to join up with you guys   I'd like to join up with you guys Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 12:30 pm

cant say i recognize the name, but then again i dont play the game 24/7 like, say, Br8kaway who has no life..

so i'll hold off voting until, those members who know you chime in..
Back to top Go down
SiN110022

SiN110022

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to join up with you guys   I'd like to join up with you guys Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 3:04 pm

he's on quite often, he just keeps to himself mostly and doesn't make waves. good teamplayer over all tho, yeah from me.
Back to top Go down
harleyquinn

harleyquinn

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to join up with you guys   I'd like to join up with you guys Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 3:46 pm

wtj?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to join up with you guys   I'd like to join up with you guys Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 3:54 pm

Winning Team Join
Back to top Go down
alphabeta

alphabeta

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to join up with you guys   I'd like to join up with you guys Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 5:36 pm

I don't have a negative opinion as Regulator does play the objective and helps his team. But I never hear him on VOIP; don't we want personalities who are fun, talk shit, and die easily like Oddbird and Breakwind .... err, Br8kaway?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to join up with you guys   I'd like to join up with you guys Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 6:01 pm

yes breakwind lol

also yes for Regulator
Back to top Go down
Loki.
Admin
Loki.

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to join up with you guys   I'd like to join up with you guys Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 6:32 pm

BREAKWIND!

love it.......

Laughing
Back to top Go down
OddBird

OddBird

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to join up with you guys   I'd like to join up with you guys Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 7:23 pm

alphabeta wrote:
I don't have a negative opinion as Regulator does play the objective and helps his team. But I never hear him on VOIP; don't we want personalities who are fun, talk shit, and die easily like Oddbird and Breakwind .... err, Br8kaway?

So which trait do you like more, my talking shit or the fact I'm an easy kill/medic's goldmine?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to join up with you guys   I'd like to join up with you guys Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 8:19 pm

Going pass on this one,no VIOP and I think he plays the objective scratch
Back to top Go down
regulator

regulator

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to join up with you guys   I'd like to join up with you guys Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 8:23 pm

Hey guys
Fun just playing with many of you today.
I'll get my microphone fixed. New headset didn't connect for some reason. I love VOIP for game play. Adds a real squad play feel that I like.
See you on-line.
Back to top Go down
harleyquinn

harleyquinn

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to join up with you guys   I'd like to join up with you guys Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 8:34 pm

going to pass on this one, meaning not voting? or meaning no? or something else?
Back to top Go down
bankonit

bankonit

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to join up with you guys   I'd like to join up with you guys Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:08 pm

I vote yes. He uses voip, I'm sure he will use it more once he can give breakaway shit and not fear getting kick.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to join up with you guys   I'd like to join up with you guys Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:59 pm

i was wrong about regulator. After digging through bh forums, i realized it wasn't him.
i don't know why I got him confused with The_FullMetal. Guess i should stop visiting forums at 3am Idea

again, my sincerest apologies,
dvs0ne

here is the thread: http://bullet-hell.net/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1021
Back to top Go down
Mr.Kilo

Mr.Kilo

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to join up with you guys   I'd like to join up with you guys Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 10:01 pm

regulator is a great player, played with him this morning and also remember him from 08-09 ...

will be good to get your headset fixed

+1

ill add you and throw you an invite
Back to top Go down
https://etqwccc.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to join up with you guys   I'd like to join up with you guys Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 10:28 pm

Yep.
Back to top Go down
Br8kaway

Br8kaway

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to join up with you guys   I'd like to join up with you guys Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 11:26 pm

Loki. wrote:
cant say i recognize the name, but then again i dont play the game 24/7 like, say, Br8kaway who has no life..

Don't recognize the name WTF, he's only been playing for years, stop being so obtuse!! Razz Listen to you, no life, mr live on diablo for 3 months straight untill the misses threatens to kick you out of the house...

I vote yes

Last edited by Br8kaway on Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Br8kaway

Br8kaway

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to join up with you guys   I'd like to join up with you guys Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 11:29 pm

bankonit wrote:
I vote yes. He uses voip, I'm sure he will use it more once he can give breakaway shit and not fear getting kick.

He'll always live in fear because of my awesomeness clown
Back to top Go down
Loki.
Admin
Loki.

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to join up with you guys   I'd like to join up with you guys Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 12:32 am

Br8kaway wrote:
Loki. wrote:

Don't recognize the name WTF, he's only been playing for years, stop being so obtuse!! Razz Listen to you, no life, mr live on diablo for 3 months straight untill the misses threatens to kick you out of the house...

I vote yes

ahh you knew how long i was gone, you must have been counting the days until my return.. your so sweet!!!

i take back all the mean things i ever said about you!!

NO really i do..

well except when i tell you, you are a total F'ing NOOB who couldnt hit shit if werent for your low as ping (compared to mine) and the GPMG!

o and that you are a worthless CA-NAyoupayforthat-D-IAN

but i missed you to , truly.. Evil or Very Mad (loser)

cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to join up with you guys   I'd like to join up with you guys Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 9:14 pm

1nsane wrote:
Going pass on this one,no VIOP and I think he plays the objective scratch
ok change of mind I will vote yes,but I do understand on the broken mic,and yes he does play the objective cheers
wasn't to sure who he was lmao drunken
Back to top Go down
regulator

regulator

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to join up with you guys   I'd like to join up with you guys Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:35 pm

Thanks guys,
I have been playing this game for years... because it rocks!
I like playing on your server, with ye and agin ye. This clan plays hard and keeps together. Be honored to be a CrYpT.
Back to top Go down
regulator

regulator

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to join up with you guys   I'd like to join up with you guys Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 10:24 pm

BTW: Got my mike fixed. VOIP is good to go. See you online
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to join up with you guys   I'd like to join up with you guys Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 11:28 pm

get your invite?
Back to top Go down
mat2

mat2

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to join up with you guys   I'd like to join up with you guys Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 2:51 am

:king:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to join up with you guys   I'd like to join up with you guys Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'd like to join up with you guys
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next