TheCryptCommunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the |CrYpT| community page!

Server Rules posted in General.

Latest topics
» LOKI IS THE MAN
Loki. App to Join CrYpT Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:20 pm by SiN110022

» One State. One Year. On paper.
Loki. App to Join CrYpT Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:13 pm by Mr.Kilo

» Flosstradamus - Trapstyle
Loki. App to Join CrYpT Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:14 pm by Mr.Kilo

» CrYpT
Loki. App to Join CrYpT Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:22 pm by regulator

» mrDan hate banned me????
Loki. App to Join CrYpT Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:41 am by Guest

Loki. App to Join CrYpT

Go down 
+4
SiN110022
EZErich
alpha-1
Loki.
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Loki.
Admin
Loki.

Loki. App to Join CrYpT Empty
PostSubject: Loki. App to Join CrYpT   Loki. App to Join CrYpT Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 10:59 pm

Been meaning to do this for sometime now, just life never seems to slow down.. family and all..

Been gaming with some of ya for awhile now, got a good group peeps here.. really enjoy the times i've had, minus the lag of course..
i may not say much on VOIP but am there..

started gaming online with RTCW and have been in 2 clans during this time.. still somewhat active in one, they are still playing RTCW as do i from time time..
but those guys and gals are really just old schoolers like myself who come together once in a blue moon to relive the golden days of WOLF..

only mention the above, cause am not one to join a clan on a whim.. took my time, really, before i decide to apply to join you all.. wanted to get know as many of you as i could.. as i said cool group, very friendly - and active and some pretty dam funny..

not sure if it matter, but am not a COMP player- just have no time for that these days, wife and kids take most of my time.. plus am to old for that shit.. response time and hand to eye coordination, not what it used be Sad

not sure if you need more info or if i said to much already.. lol.. so i guess i'll stop there..

Peace Out.. Cool
Back to top Go down
alpha-1

PostSubject: Re: Loki. App to Join CrYpT   Loki. App to Join CrYpT Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 11:01 pm

Yes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Loki. App to Join CrYpT   Loki. App to Join CrYpT Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 11:08 pm

Yes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Loki. App to Join CrYpT   Loki. App to Join CrYpT Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 11:34 pm

are you friend of fodder?
Back to top Go down
EZErich

PostSubject: Re: Loki. App to Join CrYpT   Loki. App to Join CrYpT Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 11:36 pm

i saw Thor...i have to vote Yes Smile
Back to top Go down
Loki.
Admin
Loki.

PostSubject: Re: Loki. App to Join CrYpT   Loki. App to Join CrYpT Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 11:42 pm

Bender182008 wrote:
are you friend of fodder?

who is fodder?

Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Loki. App to Join CrYpT   Loki. App to Join CrYpT Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 12:01 am

he has my vote, yes from Bender
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Loki. App to Join CrYpT   Loki. App to Join CrYpT Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 11:10 am

yes
Back to top Go down
SiN110022

SiN110022

PostSubject: Re: Loki. App to Join CrYpT   Loki. App to Join CrYpT Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 12:43 pm

let me think about... YES! bounce
Back to top Go down
bankonit

bankonit

PostSubject: Re: Loki. App to Join CrYpT   Loki. App to Join CrYpT Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 1:24 pm

I vote yes as long as you agree to the initiation; no killing clan members your first week in the clan.
Back to top Go down
Loki.
Admin
Loki.

PostSubject: Re: Loki. App to Join CrYpT   Loki. App to Join CrYpT Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 1:59 pm

bankonit wrote:
I vote yes as long as you agree to the initiation; no killing clan members your first week in the clan.

dam! what about SIN? (well can i at least try and kill him!) Evil or Very Mad

SiN110022 wrote:

thanks bud, responded to your PM- have fun, but not to MUCH FUN! i would like to use that account again.. Wink
Back to top Go down
Cloister_the_Stupid
Admin
Cloister_the_Stupid

PostSubject: Re: Loki. App to Join CrYpT   Loki. App to Join CrYpT Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 2:50 pm

I was wondering when. Welcome I say Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://etqwccc.forumotion.net
SiN110022

SiN110022

PostSubject: Re: Loki. App to Join CrYpT   Loki. App to Join CrYpT Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 3:39 pm

Loki. wrote:
bankonit wrote:

SiN110022 wrote:

thanks bud, responded to your PM- have fun, but not to MUCH FUN! i would like to use that account again.. Wink

thanx bud!

Loki LLC and SiN INC have merged together for a highly lucrative project entitled 'Brink'

cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Loki. App to Join CrYpT   Loki. App to Join CrYpT Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 4:49 pm

Total NOOB

I vote NO
Back to top Go down
Loki.
Admin
Loki.

PostSubject: Re: Loki. App to Join CrYpT   Loki. App to Join CrYpT Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 5:54 pm

SiN110022 wrote:
Loki. wrote:
bankonit wrote:

SiN110022 wrote:

thanx bud!

Loki LLC and SiN INC have merged together for a highly lucrative project entitled 'Brink'

cheers

LOL- what that means.. if a Loki. keeps tking your ass in Brink, that aint me.. that be SIN Exclamation

fodder wrote:
Total NOOB

I vote NO

again.. Fodder who???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Loki. App to Join CrYpT   Loki. App to Join CrYpT Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 11:35 pm

What clans and versions of RTCW did you mostly play?
Back to top Go down
Loki.
Admin
Loki.

PostSubject: Re: Loki. App to Join CrYpT   Loki. App to Join CrYpT Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 12:20 am

ChaoticElf wrote:
What clans and versions of RTCW did you mostly play?

first clan was {AM}AmishMilitia-- played mostly vanilla, Shrub , we branched out to OSP late..
2nd clan/one am still active with- somewhat that is..=[KT]=KillingTime... BANI all the way.. some fun times on BANI mods.. loved GoldRush with zero gravity and 1 shot kills..
that was fun times..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Loki. App to Join CrYpT   Loki. App to Join CrYpT Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 8:14 pm

Affirmative
Back to top Go down
OddBird

OddBird

PostSubject: Re: Loki. App to Join CrYpT   Loki. App to Join CrYpT Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 3:00 am

YES, plays a good game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Loki. App to Join CrYpT   Loki. App to Join CrYpT Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 9:44 pm

Welcome to the clan bro :p
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

PostSubject: Re: Loki. App to Join CrYpT   Loki. App to Join CrYpT Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 4:08 pm

I'm a bit late, seeing as how I've been out eating plants and bugs in the woods, but absolutely yes. Always liked you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Loki. App to Join CrYpT   Loki. App to Join CrYpT Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 9:12 pm

Yes! cheers
Back to top Go down
Loki.
Admin
Loki.

PostSubject: Re: Loki. App to Join CrYpT   Loki. App to Join CrYpT Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 4:20 pm

ok, so now what?

Peace Out.. Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Loki. App to Join CrYpT   Loki. App to Join CrYpT Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 6:03 pm

I sent a friend request to you- did you get it yet?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Loki. App to Join CrYpT   Loki. App to Join CrYpT Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 6:34 pm

I hope you guys aren't Seriously considering This...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Loki. App to Join CrYpT   Loki. App to Join CrYpT Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Loki. App to Join CrYpT
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next