TheCryptCommunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the |CrYpT| community page!

Server Rules posted in General.

Latest topics
» LOKI IS THE MAN
Who thinks Dad The Impaler and MCP_Driver should join CrYpT Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:20 pm by SiN110022

» One State. One Year. On paper.
Who thinks Dad The Impaler and MCP_Driver should join CrYpT Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:13 pm by Mr.Kilo

» Flosstradamus - Trapstyle
Who thinks Dad The Impaler and MCP_Driver should join CrYpT Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:14 pm by Mr.Kilo

» CrYpT
Who thinks Dad The Impaler and MCP_Driver should join CrYpT Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:22 pm by regulator

» mrDan hate banned me????
Who thinks Dad The Impaler and MCP_Driver should join CrYpT Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:41 am by Guest

Who thinks Dad The Impaler and MCP_Driver should join CrYpT

Go down 
+10
bankonit
Mr_Shifty
alpha-1
alphabeta
OddBird
Loki.
Scootter82
Br8kaway
SiN110022
G4RB4G3
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Should MCP Driver be allowed to join CrYpT even though he is only 12 years old?
Hell yes!!!
Who thinks Dad The Impaler and MCP_Driver should join CrYpT Vote_lcap35%Who thinks Dad The Impaler and MCP_Driver should join CrYpT Vote_rcap
 35% [ 7 ]
No way!
Who thinks Dad The Impaler and MCP_Driver should join CrYpT Vote_lcap65%Who thinks Dad The Impaler and MCP_Driver should join CrYpT Vote_rcap
 65% [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 20

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
G4RB4G3

Who thinks Dad The Impaler and MCP_Driver should join CrYpT Empty
PostSubject: Who thinks Dad The Impaler and MCP_Driver should join CrYpT   Who thinks Dad The Impaler and MCP_Driver should join CrYpT Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 11:48 pm

Dad and his son MCP_Driver want to join CrYpT!!

They used to be in TAW and Outlawed/semi-currently, but are looking for a new home apparently.

They already hang out on CrYpT all the time anyways, and have a lot of friends both with our clan and many other friendly clans.

According to some unposted rules, clans typically frown upon 12 year old kids joining the clan (even with their daddy's permission).

So I say, we should put it to a vote and let 1nsane have the last call.

What do you think?

What can it hurt? If MCP_Driver is already playing on our servers with us, will being a part of our clan really change anything?? Are we really that bad or foul as human beings in this clan? His Dad The Impaler already said this kid watches more nasty stuff on Youtube as it is, so it won't be any worse than that... Very Happy

What say you!!

Back to top Go down
SiN110022

SiN110022

PostSubject: Re: Who thinks Dad The Impaler and MCP_Driver should join CrYpT   Who thinks Dad The Impaler and MCP_Driver should join CrYpT Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 1:41 am

impailed is cool, his kid is not too annoying either, yeah from me
Back to top Go down
Br8kaway

Br8kaway

PostSubject: Re: Who thinks Dad The Impaler and MCP_Driver should join CrYpT   Who thinks Dad The Impaler and MCP_Driver should join CrYpT Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 2:49 am

Garbage says"They used to be in TAW and Outlawed/semi-currently, but are looking for a new home apparently"

You know what happens when you let in strays don't you Garbage? They shit on the carpet and ruin EVERYTHING!!

His kid is totally annoying, he doesn't stop talking. I don't get upset with his chatter cause he's only 10 or 12 years old but thanks but NO THANKS.

I couldn't imagine having you, dad and the mcp player on the same team night after night listening to you three getting over excited about everything OMFG!! Razz

I now vote to kick Garbage out of the clan!
Back to top Go down
Scootter82

Scootter82

PostSubject: Re: Who thinks Dad The Impaler and MCP_Driver should join CrYpT   Who thinks Dad The Impaler and MCP_Driver should join CrYpT Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 3:28 am

^
Back to top Go down
Loki.
Admin
Loki.

PostSubject: Re: Who thinks Dad The Impaler and MCP_Driver should join CrYpT   Who thinks Dad The Impaler and MCP_Driver should join CrYpT Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 11:15 am

'DAD' is cool.. his kid, as Br8kaway pointed out can be annoying at times.. but thats expected of a 10 yr old..

my only concern - good luck censoring most folks here on the server and the forums around him.. dad may not care, but it may make some here uneasy..

maybe, give the kid a tag, but dont give him the reserved password or access to the member section..

just a thought..
Back to top Go down
OddBird

OddBird

PostSubject: Re: Who thinks Dad The Impaler and MCP_Driver should join CrYpT   Who thinks Dad The Impaler and MCP_Driver should join CrYpT Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 11:42 am

I have to go with "No" because of the kid factor.
He sounds like a good kid and certainly knows how to play the game, but the chatter just ain't the same as the noise from the rest of you guys. When the crude jokes and nasty insults are flying, it's kind of a buzz kill.

I actually enjoy having MCP_Driver drop in from time to time and the father/son factor is very cool. As Dad and Driver come as a pair, I would have no problem with a "Friends of the CrYpT" rating.

Loki. wrote:
censoring ... dad may not care, but it may make some here uneasy..

maybe, give the kid a tag, but dont give him the reserved password or access to the member section..
just a thought..

Censoring - I'm sure MCP has seen worse on the 'tubes than us, but Loki is correct.
Tag only? Interesting idea. Like a near-beer or keys to the bumper car.
Back to top Go down
alphabeta

alphabeta

PostSubject: Re: Who thinks Dad The Impaler and MCP_Driver should join CrYpT   Who thinks Dad The Impaler and MCP_Driver should join CrYpT Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 12:35 pm

Dad the Impaler is a cool guy; always plays the objectives, very reasonable, fun, down to earth. MCP driver is ..... well, he's 10. And he acts like a typical 10 year old, duh.

While our ETQW pool of players continues to dwindle we should not be locking out people who help to populate our servers. I like Loki's idea.
Back to top Go down
G4RB4G3

PostSubject: Re: Who thinks Dad The Impaler and MCP_Driver should join CrYpT   Who thinks Dad The Impaler and MCP_Driver should join CrYpT Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 2:24 pm

Please try to vote, one way or the other. Lots of good comments. Ultimately it's not my call, it would be 1nsanes. I'm just getting some background on whether this would even be viable, buy seeing if there's enough buy-in for something like this...

Do remember, the kid is hanging out on our server. So if it's server play we're worried about, we ought to just ban him now. Otherwise, he'll continue being on our server regardless of whether he's in our clan or not. I think banning him is unnecessary and would be quite rude, so I don't think we need to do it, but some of you make it sound like we should consider it... Man, you guys forget you can mute people huh?? Smile
Back to top Go down
OddBird

OddBird

PostSubject: Re: Who thinks Dad The Impaler and MCP_Driver should join CrYpT   Who thinks Dad The Impaler and MCP_Driver should join CrYpT Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 2:30 pm

G4RB4G3 wrote:
Please try to vote

I voted here (at the top, I clicked my choice), and I'll be penning his name on my presidential ballot.

Muting - Is there a way to perma-mute someone in the config file? I'm thinking of a couple of different non-clanners, not MCP_Driver.
Back to top Go down
Br8kaway

Br8kaway

PostSubject: Re: Who thinks Dad The Impaler and MCP_Driver should join CrYpT   Who thinks Dad The Impaler and MCP_Driver should join CrYpT Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 2:33 pm

Garbage why do you think its insanes call? Also i can't see any insight from anyone saying mcp driver should be banned so where the fuck is that coming from?
Back to top Go down
G4RB4G3

PostSubject: Re: Who thinks Dad The Impaler and MCP_Driver should join CrYpT   Who thinks Dad The Impaler and MCP_Driver should join CrYpT Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 2:42 pm

Well 1nsane has the LAST call, right? Isn't he the leader of the clan?? He will of course take our input (this thread), but I think he's ultimately his or some kind of unanimous type vote??

A couple comments above indicate he is quite annoying and they would not like him playing. He is already playing, so you either have to deal with it or propose a ban on him. I don't think anyone here would WANT to ban him, but I'm just trying to say you can't say block him from the clan because you don't want him on the server and then turn around and let him continue to play on the server. It's the same thing. Agree he doesn't need to be a fully-fledged member/reserve/admin, just be able to be welcomed and sport the tag. Dad likely won't join w/out his son also joining the same clan, so to reject MCP is to reject Dad, which is kind of a bummer, and personally I'd like to rather welcome them both. Smile

Damn Br8k, you are so calm and mellow online, why you gotta get all worked up on the forums!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Br8kaway

Br8kaway

PostSubject: Re: Who thinks Dad The Impaler and MCP_Driver should join CrYpT   Who thinks Dad The Impaler and MCP_Driver should join CrYpT Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 2:59 pm

UMMM yeah i can try to block him from joing the crypt clan..cause he's a kid. Its very simple Crypt = no kids. Its nothing personal, if i had a problem with him i would kick him ever time he was on. His non stop talking like i stated does drive me nuts but its no different the Gh, victory djick and a few others and i don't kick them either.

And this whole discussion of giving him a tag with no access makes no sense whatsoever. Its like "here little buddy we want you to be a member...but not really"

Your either a member or you not.

As with Insane getting last call, you could be right and with all the hard work he's done he should get a say, but I'm willing to bet that the man with the most pull is Senility. Mabey the trio of SEN, Shifty, and Insane would make the final call...mabey.
Back to top Go down
OddBird

OddBird

PostSubject: Re: Who thinks Dad The Impaler and MCP_Driver should join CrYpT   Who thinks Dad The Impaler and MCP_Driver should join CrYpT Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 3:04 pm

Who thinks Dad The Impaler and MCP_Driver should join CrYpT 2mg5ism

By the way, check rule #5

Last edited by OddBird on Wed May 23, 2012 3:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
G4RB4G3

PostSubject: Re: Who thinks Dad The Impaler and MCP_Driver should join CrYpT   Who thinks Dad The Impaler and MCP_Driver should join CrYpT Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 3:05 pm

LOL there you go OddBird!! Very Happy Great idea!

I was just watching the Laffing Devils documentary in fact, so this is right in line with their clan process.. Very Happy

Then when he turns 18 he can wear the tag (not that this game will even be around then LOL). Until then he's going to be our little bitch!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down
alpha-1

PostSubject: Re: Who thinks Dad The Impaler and MCP_Driver should join CrYpT   Who thinks Dad The Impaler and MCP_Driver should join CrYpT Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 5:26 pm

G4RB4G3 wrote:
Dad likely won't join w/out his son also joining the same clan, so to reject MCP is to reject Dad,

Well that's dumb. Seriously? "I won't be part of something unless my adolescent child is also part of it?" Even though he can still play all he wants on the server?? Seriously?

I wouldn't mind Dad in the clan, and have never minded MCP_Driver on the server, but I would find that mindset a little creepy. Does MCP_Driver not join school clubs if his dad can't chaperone? No teams if his dad isn't the coach? Do they dress alike too?

Father and son bonding is a good thing, but lets not indulge sillyness, and I say that as someone that has a kid about the age of MCP_Driver that loves ETQW, but isn't allowed to play on the server.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who thinks Dad The Impaler and MCP_Driver should join CrYpT   Who thinks Dad The Impaler and MCP_Driver should join CrYpT Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 8:47 pm

Sorry to let you guys down but this is a clan agreement,and I don't have the final say!It is up to us as a clan.To make or break the Father/Son team.
To Join CrYpT you do need to be 18 years or older,and we as a clan have bent the rules in the past.Yes having a young person 10 years old and chatting isn't cool at all,but how may times do we check I.D. when someone enters our foul mouth server? lmao.
The people that still play ETQW are a rare breed,and too have a young cub to come in and maybe give him a heads up not to fuckin chatter all the time and keep it to a minimum might not be that bad.As Loki gave some great thoughts on this matter in hand.I do have to ask why are they Clan whoring around?Did they leave a bad taste in other Clan's mouths?was youtube to blame for this?
Back to top Go down
G4RB4G3

PostSubject: Re: Who thinks Dad The Impaler and MCP_Driver should join CrYpT   Who thinks Dad The Impaler and MCP_Driver should join CrYpT Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 9:29 pm

All I know is Dad and MCP Son were in Taw and Outlawed respectively, and eventually moved on I guess.

Anyways, at this point in time, it looks like 9 outvotes 3, so this is likely a no-go regardless of any rule-bending.. Smile I know some of you didn't vote, but that's Ok, not everybody wants to vote.

It is what it is. I don't care. I don't know them in real life but I really like them both online. Wanted to try to extend the courtesy and recruit them, but really it ain't that big of a deal. They'll likely continue to hang out and befriend all of us regardless of their clan status. Smile

If nothing else, we should still heed our own good advice, and try to help morph that kid into a somewhat less k-rad chatterbox. Maybe we'll help him in life. We can be mentors regardless of who is in our clan and who isn't. It is good advice, and I think it is worth following either way...

Happy Fragging! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

PostSubject: Re: Who thinks Dad The Impaler and MCP_Driver should join CrYpT   Who thinks Dad The Impaler and MCP_Driver should join CrYpT Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 10:16 pm

It is not an issue of disliking him or Dad, but what is the point of having mutually agreed upon rules if we are going to just toss them aside at every opportunity? Granted there have been exceptions made, such as baby senility, but the difference in a 17 year old (not to mention son of one of the founding fathers) and a 10/11/12 year old is rather vast.

The best analogy I can make is that this clan is like a bunch of crotchety old drinking buddies that like to head to the bar on a Wednesday night for a few drinks. Do you ask about their kids and all? Absolutely. Do you want them to bring their kid to the bar? Definitely not. As for Dad not joining on the argument that he wouldn't if his kid can't, well that doesn't bother me one bit. I can respect that decision, it is his kid, but that doesn't make me inclined to change things from the way I like them. In short, if he wanted to wear a "friend of CrYpT" tag, knock yourself out, but whether he was in a probationary status or a "prospect" he would still be representing us as a whole if he was wearing the tag. While I for the most part enjoy having Dad on the server, I will unequivocally say absolutely not to having driver join the clan for at least the next 6 years.
Back to top Go down
alpha-1

PostSubject: Re: Who thinks Dad The Impaler and MCP_Driver should join CrYpT   Who thinks Dad The Impaler and MCP_Driver should join CrYpT Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 10:59 pm

I think that's what I meant to say, but shifty said it better.
Back to top Go down
Loki.
Admin
Loki.

PostSubject: Re: Who thinks Dad The Impaler and MCP_Driver should join CrYpT   Who thinks Dad The Impaler and MCP_Driver should join CrYpT Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 12:48 am

am still waiting for the vote to kick G4RB4G3 out..

when will that be? :cyclops:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who thinks Dad The Impaler and MCP_Driver should join CrYpT   Who thinks Dad The Impaler and MCP_Driver should join CrYpT Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 5:50 am

FUCK NO TO BOTH OF THEM.
Back to top Go down
bankonit

bankonit

PostSubject: Re: Who thinks Dad The Impaler and MCP_Driver should join CrYpT   Who thinks Dad The Impaler and MCP_Driver should join CrYpT Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 6:19 am

I say yes to the kid and no to the dad.
Back to top Go down
G4RB4G3

PostSubject: Re: Who thinks Dad The Impaler and MCP_Driver should join CrYpT   Who thinks Dad The Impaler and MCP_Driver should join CrYpT Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 10:32 am

Annnnd cue thread closing... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
OddBird

OddBird

PostSubject: Re: Who thinks Dad The Impaler and MCP_Driver should join CrYpT   Who thinks Dad The Impaler and MCP_Driver should join CrYpT Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 10:56 am

senilityiscool2 wrote:
FUCK NO TO BOTH OF THEM.

I can't put my finger on exactly why this made me laugh, it would require at least 4 paragraphs regarding the source and 2+ more explaining my own character issues.
Back to top Go down
Loki.
Admin
Loki.

PostSubject: Re: Who thinks Dad The Impaler and MCP_Driver should join CrYpT   Who thinks Dad The Impaler and MCP_Driver should join CrYpT Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 11:41 am

I think SEN is telling us, he needs a little more time to think on this one , am sure he'll get back to us sooner, rather then later... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who thinks Dad The Impaler and MCP_Driver should join CrYpT   Who thinks Dad The Impaler and MCP_Driver should join CrYpT Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who thinks Dad The Impaler and MCP_Driver should join CrYpT
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next