TheCryptCommunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the |CrYpT| community page!

Server Rules posted in General.

Latest topics
» LOKI IS THE MAN
1v1 maps for Pro server Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:20 pm by SiN110022

» One State. One Year. On paper.
1v1 maps for Pro server Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:13 pm by Mr.Kilo

» Flosstradamus - Trapstyle
1v1 maps for Pro server Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:14 pm by Mr.Kilo

» CrYpT
1v1 maps for Pro server Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:22 pm by regulator

» mrDan hate banned me????
1v1 maps for Pro server Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:41 am by Guest

1v1 maps for Pro server

Go down 
+2
SiN110022
alphabeta
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

1v1 maps for Pro server Empty
PostSubject: 1v1 maps for Pro server   1v1 maps for Pro server Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 3:15 am

You guys should totally add TEvalhalla2 and LNA to your pro server bounce! The maps can be found here http://www.splashdamage.com/forums/showthread.php/20197-Custom-level-list under the 1v1 section. Best way to practice aim when there's not enough people around to get a game going.
Back to top Go down
alphabeta

alphabeta

PostSubject: Re: 1v1 maps for Pro server   1v1 maps for Pro server Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 6:46 am

1nsane can you take care of this? Or show me how to do it? affraid
Back to top Go down
SiN110022

SiN110022

PostSubject: Re: 1v1 maps for Pro server   1v1 maps for Pro server Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 2:01 pm

LNA is pretty phun, dont remember ever playing val halla tho...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1v1 maps for Pro server   1v1 maps for Pro server Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 12:38 pm

dead links Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1v1 maps for Pro server   1v1 maps for Pro server Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 9:59 pm

1nsane wrote:
dead links Sad

http://www.bravehardt.com/TAW/Quake_Wars/Custom_Maps/base/

Working links! Make sure u enable server downloads so those without the map can dl from the server.
Back to top Go down
Scootter82

Scootter82

PostSubject: Re: 1v1 maps for Pro server   1v1 maps for Pro server Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 12:24 pm

^^^ Much easier than having to go to a website and download the packs then place them in the appropriate folders.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1v1 maps for Pro server   1v1 maps for Pro server Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 8:44 pm

INF3RN0 what maps do I need to download and what folder should the maps go in?
Back to top Go down
meat_puppet

meat_puppet

PostSubject: Re: 1v1 maps for Pro server   1v1 maps for Pro server Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 6:02 pm

The maps inferno was referencing are :
TEvalhalla2_final.pk4
zz_lna1vs1.pk4

I downloaded both from the second link Inferno gave for bravehardt.com

put both of the files in the etqwpro folder on the server Insane and you are good to go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1v1 maps for Pro server   1v1 maps for Pro server Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 1:27 am

thanks meat_puppet............I uploaded TEvalhalla2_final.pk4 but was unsure what other one.
I will upload zz_lna1vs1.pk4 tomorrow to the server.I also enable auto download on the server.
Back to top Go down
meat_puppet

meat_puppet

PostSubject: Re: 1v1 maps for Pro server   1v1 maps for Pro server Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 11:22 am

I went poking around the files on bravehardt.com and found a couple more 1 vs 1 maps in the index.

zmap_dueltowers_b2a.pk4
zz_arena_01.pk4

I tried both of them out and they both work
Back to top Go down
alphabeta

alphabeta

PostSubject: Re: 1v1 maps for Pro server   1v1 maps for Pro server Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 11:56 am

This is great; will really help us work on 1v1 shooting. I am excited!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1v1 maps for Pro server   1v1 maps for Pro server Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 9:38 pm

what's up all! First I wanna say thanks a lot for hosting a NA promod server, we needed one for far too long. I hope its here to stay permanently and not just for the 4v4 FTM league.

Second, It would be really helpful if you let public players call a vote to change the map to lna/val halla 1v1 on the server, like we can on ad custom maps. Currently I think only admins are allowed to do this. If a non-admin calls the vote, nothing happens.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
alphabeta

alphabeta

PostSubject: Re: 1v1 maps for Pro server   1v1 maps for Pro server Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 9:58 pm

I am fine with that. Clan opinion?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1v1 maps for Pro server   1v1 maps for Pro server Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 12:11 am

alphabeta wrote:
I am fine with that. Clan opinion?
It is up to you,I checked the server.cfg and appears voting in enable and not disable Question
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

PostSubject: Re: 1v1 maps for Pro server   1v1 maps for Pro server Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 10:36 am

It would be nice, since as far as I know, there is only a very small number of people that have admin on it. I don't even know who does have admin powers on that server.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1v1 maps for Pro server   1v1 maps for Pro server Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 1:10 pm

myself,alphabeta
Back to top Go down
meat_puppet

meat_puppet

PostSubject: Re: 1v1 maps for Pro server   1v1 maps for Pro server Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 10:59 pm

Ok things have gotten a little weird with the custom maps on the server after they were moved by Insane from the etqwpro folder to the base folder per hydriums instructions. I also moved them on my home promod server.
Now none of the custom maps will load on my home server or the clan server.
So I moved them back to the etqwpro folder on my home server and still none of them will run. everytime I change to a custom map they never load on my server. Standard etqw maps still run fine.

The custom maps were working on the clan server before the move, I changed it to arena, but it kicked all the players when it did so. The server changed to arena and I was able to join, but no one else was able to gave a not pure server error to Br8kaway.

anyone have any ideas how this can be fixed Insane has tried moving some of the maps but it still doesn't work.
I moved all of the custom maps back to my etqwpro folder on my home server and they won't work, even tho they used to in that folder.

I am pulling out what little hair I have any ideas?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1v1 maps for Pro server   1v1 maps for Pro server Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 1:32 am

lmao,same here bro................Too mektec any ideas,you talked about a script.

Last edited by 1nsane on Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
meat_puppet

meat_puppet

PostSubject: Re: 1v1 maps for Pro server   1v1 maps for Pro server Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 8:33 pm

I think I am going to go search the SD forums, that might give me a clue to what went wrong. If that doesn't help I think reinstalling the game on my laptop will fix my problem but the clan promod server still will need a fixing
Back to top Go down
meat_puppet

meat_puppet

PostSubject: Re: 1v1 maps for Pro server   1v1 maps for Pro server Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 8:47 pm

Ok I figured out part of the problem with the custom maps. everytime you would switch to a custom map it would kick all the players and then everone would have to rejoin the server.

found this tidbit in the SD forums
"If you play single maps (not campaigns), the client will restart for every map change. This is a side effect of the pure system in etqw engine. You can avoid the restarts by always loading a custom campaign first, as this will "purify" all the maps referenced by the campaign file.This is also the best way to load a custom server, and will let you vote in single maps without restarts."

Still working on the rest of the problem
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1v1 maps for Pro server   1v1 maps for Pro server Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 1:27 am

I hope you don't mind I added Bots to the Pro server,kinda of boring waiting for humans.The skill level is easy maybe I'll bump it up to Nightmare Razz
Back to top Go down
alphabeta

alphabeta

PostSubject: Re: 1v1 maps for Pro server   1v1 maps for Pro server Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 8:31 am

Bots are fine.

Meat do you think you have the other map problems ironed out? Is is sure that all the custom maps go in base folder or Pro folder? How do we make custom campaigns? The Season 2 FTML matches have Maridia and Comm Link. Would also be great to have a 1v1 or 2v2 campaign.
Back to top Go down
Loki.
Admin
Loki.

PostSubject: Re: 1v1 maps for Pro server   1v1 maps for Pro server Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 1:16 am

i cant even connect to this thing- keep getting pure server errors..

now when one connects the server downloads all the files to me that i need, right?
Back to top Go down
meat_puppet

meat_puppet

PostSubject: Re: 1v1 maps for Pro server   1v1 maps for Pro server Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 12:29 pm

Well I thought I had them figured out. They will work if they are in the etqwpro folder, but there is still a issue of getting them to work after they were transferred into the base folder.
After I transferred them to y base folder they wouldn't work, so I moved tham back into my etqwpro folder, and then they wouldn't work. I ended up uninstalling the game and starting with a fresh install and put the maps back in the etqwpro folder, were they work. There is still a issue with the client restarting, and the server restarting when you change to indivdual custom maps.

"If you play single maps (not campaigns), the client will restart for every map change. This is a side effect of the pure system in etqw engine. You can avoid the restarts by always loading a custom campaign first, as this will "purify" all the maps referenced by the campaign file.This is also the best way to load a custom server, and will let you vote in single maps without restarts."

that came from the SD forums so it can be fixed if the server is started with one of the custom campaigns loading
Back to top Go down
alphabeta

alphabeta

PostSubject: Re: 1v1 maps for Pro server   1v1 maps for Pro server Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 1:36 pm

How do we create custom campaigns?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1v1 maps for Pro server   1v1 maps for Pro server Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1v1 maps for Pro server
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next