TheCryptCommunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the |CrYpT| community page!

Server Rules posted in General.

Latest topics
» LOKI IS THE MAN
APPLICATION Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:20 pm by SiN110022

» One State. One Year. On paper.
APPLICATION Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:13 pm by Mr.Kilo

» Flosstradamus - Trapstyle
APPLICATION Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:14 pm by Mr.Kilo

» CrYpT
APPLICATION Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:22 pm by regulator

» mrDan hate banned me????
APPLICATION Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:41 am by Guest

APPLICATION

Go down 
+8
Mr_Shifty
bankonit
SiN110022
OddBird
mat2
Br8kaway
alphabeta
Loki.
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

APPLICATION Empty
PostSubject: APPLICATION   APPLICATION Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:12 pm

Hi guys,my name is dav02.Im in RAG right now but need to join ur clan.History of me. i start whit team equinox and after VAG.after i try to start a team whit my friends FRX ,me and ur MAT2,i know mat2 joining u ,mat2 its my best frends real life.we start playing ETQW in approximative same time.he know what i am.But now im in RAG and we juste 2 or 3 playing again ETQW. me, Hoebag and rarely Mikegreen. i need other experience,need to upgrade.THX for ur patience to licent that.

Sorry for my bad english/im speacking frensh but if any playing whit me he know can understed u.
love VOP and teamplaying
cya later and maybee next time im cryptyguyz +_+
Back to top Go down
Loki.
Admin
Loki.

APPLICATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: APPLICATION   APPLICATION Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:29 pm

i think i recognize the name, but am not sure..

looking at the stats page, you've played only a few hours on our server..

spend more time on the server, allow us time to get to know ya Dav2..

good luck...
Back to top Go down
alphabeta

alphabeta

APPLICATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: APPLICATION   APPLICATION Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 3:58 pm

Our clan has grown by finding people with whom we enjoy playing. Got to get to know you better before we decide, so spend a lot of time on the server, use the VOIP, and we'll let you know. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Br8kaway

Br8kaway

APPLICATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: APPLICATION   APPLICATION Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 3:28 am

He plays the objective, good player, i've played with him enough to vote yes. Although i don't remember hearing him speak ever?
Back to top Go down

APPLICATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: APPLICATION   APPLICATION Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 6:26 am

same as Br8kaway here.
Back to top Go down
mat2

mat2

APPLICATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: APPLICATION   APPLICATION Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 9:28 am

big yes from me , play the game , use voip
you are funny Loki , im playing everyday and the crypt server is ALWAYS empty ,BH is always full house , hard to meet people on our server...
When I try to start it , not much peeps join and I dont have much time to play , so I join BH as everybodys does.
Back to top Go down
OddBird

OddBird

APPLICATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: APPLICATION   APPLICATION Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 12:07 pm

dav2 - abstaining for now, I've not spent much time with him, no complaints so far.

mat2 wrote:
big yes from me , play the game , use voip
you are funny Loki , im playing everyday and the crypt server is ALWAYS empty ,BH is always full house , hard to meet people on our server...
When I try to start it , not much peeps join and I dont have much time to play , so I join BH as everybodys does.

This is frequently the case; empty server and trying to squeeze in a campaign before other parts of life require attention.

That said, earlier this week I was first on the server and by the end of map 1 it was up to 8x8.
If you get an invite from a CrYpTonian, try and join up after you complete your current campaign. There are a several members who actively try to get things rolling.
Back to top Go down
Loki.
Admin
Loki.

APPLICATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: APPLICATION   APPLICATION Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 1:51 pm

mat2 wrote:

NO doubt Matty boy, no doubt.. i play on ((BH)) as well, when are server is empty.. but to be honest, i dont pay attention to peeps on there.. different on our server, as admin -- am looking for asshats and afk's.. on ((BH)) am just gaming... so his name doenst ring a bell..

nothing personal -- am not saying NO, nor am i saying YES-- i just dont know / recognize the peep..

am not like Br8kway who - gets 'paid to play' --- Smile
so am not on 24/7 ...
Back to top Go down
SiN110022

SiN110022

APPLICATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: APPLICATION   APPLICATION Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 4:28 pm

you can join, if you drag hoebag and mikegreene here as well
Back to top Go down
alphabeta

alphabeta

APPLICATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: APPLICATION   APPLICATION Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 5:38 pm

Sin; back from the dead?
Back to top Go down
bankonit

bankonit

APPLICATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: APPLICATION   APPLICATION Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 6:32 pm

I'm good with Dav2 being a member. I'd like to hear you more on VOIP.

For the record, I'm not voting for anymore 2's. Not SiN2, not Br8kaway2, and not oddbird2 or any others. I would consider voting for a 3.
Back to top Go down
SiN110022

SiN110022

APPLICATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: APPLICATION   APPLICATION Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 7:00 pm

alphabeta wrote:
Sin; back from the dead?

not yet, busy with work, then going to Montreal for a week, then Vancouver for 2 weeks. you have another solid sin-free month, enjoy Razz
Back to top Go down
OddBird

OddBird

APPLICATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: APPLICATION   APPLICATION Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 9:19 pm

SiN110022 wrote:
alphabeta wrote:
Sin; back from the dead?

not yet, busy with work, then going to Montreal for a week, then Vancouver for 2 weeks. you have another solid sin-free month, enjoy Razz

APPLICATION Arb391

APPLICATION Menandhousework
Back to top Go down
alphabeta

alphabeta

APPLICATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: APPLICATION   APPLICATION Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 9:20 pm

You kill me Oddbird!
Back to top Go down
mat2

mat2

APPLICATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: APPLICATION   APPLICATION Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 10:21 am

Hope you will come home to drink a few beers SiNister !
Back to top Go down
Loki.
Admin
Loki.

APPLICATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: APPLICATION   APPLICATION Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 12:04 pm

LOL- oddbird... good one..
Back to top Go down
SiN110022

SiN110022

APPLICATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: APPLICATION   APPLICATION Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 12:39 am

Lmao n1 oddbird =P I do feel like that lately, thats why it's nice to get away even if it is a business trip. Just landed in Montreal, does anyone know what to do in this miserable city? I hate french.
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

APPLICATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: APPLICATION   APPLICATION Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 4:01 pm

I do know Dav, he is a decent guy, I've heard him use voip on multiple occasions he just doesn't spam it like some people, not as much of a douche as most of you guys... so I am receptive to him joining our ranks
Back to top Go down

APPLICATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: APPLICATION   APPLICATION Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 4:30 pm

idk,I haven't been on in awhile,been busy the weather is starting to warm up.
I like mat and this is his buddy,and I trust his judgement and our other clan members.

Last edited by 1nsane on Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
alpha-1

APPLICATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: APPLICATION   APPLICATION Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 10:32 am

1nsane wrote:
idk,I haven't been on in awhile,been busy the weather is starting warm up.

Sleet and snow on Friday does not equal starting to warm up. Suspect

And I don't have a good or bad opinion of Dav, but if mat vouches for him we can always blame him if it doesn't work out.
Back to top Go down

APPLICATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: APPLICATION   APPLICATION Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 12:09 am

Well guys the clan has spoken and appears YES wins the vote,but I still haven't seen this Dav2 in question.
Welcome to CrYpT Dav2
Back to top Go down
Loki.
Admin
Loki.

APPLICATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: APPLICATION   APPLICATION Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 1:40 pm

guy post the app almost two weeks ago and has yet to return, nor have i seen him on the server or ((BH)) -- not saying he wasnt on.. i just never saw..

regardless.. apparently...

if you ever see this Dav2- welcome to crypt.. ??? scratch

Back to top Go down
alphabeta

alphabeta

APPLICATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: APPLICATION   APPLICATION Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 7:35 pm

Okay are we really letting someone in who half of us have not played with? I have been pretty active the last 2 weeks and have not seen this guy ever. I'm not saying I wouldn't admit him, but shouldn't we think about this a little?
Back to top Go down

APPLICATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: APPLICATION   APPLICATION Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 9:26 pm

Yes I do agree with Loki and Alphabeta.
We do get input from other clan members,and I don't have the final say in who gets in or not,this is up to our clan.Sorry for the mix feelings
Back to top Go down

APPLICATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: APPLICATION   APPLICATION Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 11:22 pm

My vote is to have him play for a little while longer...I don't know him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

APPLICATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: APPLICATION   APPLICATION Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

APPLICATION
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next