TheCryptCommunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the |CrYpT| community page!

Server Rules posted in General.

Latest topics
» LOKI IS THE MAN
You guys have fun next week Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:20 pm by SiN110022

» One State. One Year. On paper.
You guys have fun next week Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:13 pm by Mr.Kilo

» Flosstradamus - Trapstyle
You guys have fun next week Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:14 pm by Mr.Kilo

» CrYpT
You guys have fun next week Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:22 pm by regulator

» mrDan hate banned me????
You guys have fun next week Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:41 am by Guest

You guys have fun next week

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

You guys have fun next week Empty
PostSubject: You guys have fun next week   You guys have fun next week Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 11:05 pm

You guys (and gals) have fun next week. Taking Mrs. Maestro and the fam camping down in the keys for Spring Break. If you ever make the long trek down to the Florida Keys from the frigid northern lands that most of you inhabit I highly recommend stopping by Bahia Honda State park on your way to Key West.

You guys have fun next week Bah-calusabeachfromtheoldbahiahondabridge-park
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You guys have fun next week   You guys have fun next week Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 12:38 am

Watch out for alligators!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You guys have fun next week   You guys have fun next week Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 12:52 am

yeah i actually did an out island adventure down in the keyes when i was in scouts its fun you spend three days camping on an uninhabited islands and spend the day snorkeling fishing and kayaking it was great. i was fourteen and with another troop and the leaders were a bunch of perves so on the last day before we boarded our plane to chi town they took us to one of the topless beachs in miami beach. fun times.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You guys have fun next week   You guys have fun next week Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 11:01 am

you all get to do such fun stuff during your holidays.
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

PostSubject: Re: You guys have fun next week   You guys have fun next week Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 3:26 pm

I worked everyday over spring break :/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You guys have fun next week   You guys have fun next week Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 3:41 pm

What is spring break?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You guys have fun next week   You guys have fun next week Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 3:44 pm

And before any of you get the urge to really explain it to me- I am referring to spring break is a happening for those who get the break.

I do remember a few spring breaks- lots of debauchery and fun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You guys have fun next week   You guys have fun next week Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 3:17 pm

sorry i am not american. i gotta go find out what "spring break" really means for u guys.. besides being a break in spring....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You guys have fun next week   You guys have fun next week Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 10:32 pm

My spring break consisted of packing all of my possessions. Just bought a new home and will be moving next weekend. If you guys don't see me online for a few weeks it will be because of that. I will be going to a different cable provider so that should be fun... I will try to get back online asap. I am sure everyone will miss me because your XP will go down using me as target practice. Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You guys have fun next week   You guys have fun next week Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 11:07 am

Hurry back Mort!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You guys have fun next week   You guys have fun next week Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 1:21 pm

show us some pics!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You guys have fun next week   You guys have fun next week Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 8:22 pm

Don't worry Mort....I'm back from break so everybody can shoot at me (and they have been I might add). Oh, Senility I understand the ? about Spring Break. For me it was just a week of vacation I had to get from work. The wife and kids had the official Spring Break. (Mrs. Maestro is in education)

But fun time had by all. Snorkeling was good this year out at Looe Key, named for the HMS Looe that sunk there in the mid 1700's. Not too rough out there but cold - water temp 72. Although everytime I took my eyes off my youngest for a few seconds she had drifted ten yards closer to Cuba...

Razor we tried to fit some kayaking in but couldn't...days we could the seas were too rough. Good to be back home with the real toilets! Camp toilets were latrine style...builds character for the kids.
Back to top Go down
alpha-1

PostSubject: Re: You guys have fun next week   You guys have fun next week Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 9:08 pm

senilityiscool2 wrote:
Hurry back Mort!

Mort reportedly gets his new ISP hookup 4-13-10.

Or 13-4-10 for you metric Canadian types.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You guys have fun next week   You guys have fun next week Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You guys have fun next week
Page 1 of 1