TheCryptCommunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the |CrYpT| community page!

Server Rules posted in General.

Latest topics
» LOKI IS THE MAN
Joke of the Week! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:20 pm by SiN110022

» One State. One Year. On paper.
Joke of the Week! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:13 pm by Mr.Kilo

» Flosstradamus - Trapstyle
Joke of the Week! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:14 pm by Mr.Kilo

» CrYpT
Joke of the Week! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:22 pm by regulator

» mrDan hate banned me????
Joke of the Week! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:41 am by Guest

Joke of the Week!

Go down 
+2
slam420
Mr.Kilo
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Joke of the Week! Empty
PostSubject: Joke of the Week!   Joke of the Week! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 4:41 am

JOKE OF THE WEEK
Two Rednecks, Larry and Doug, are sitting at their favorite bar, drinking beer. Larry turns to Doug and says, 'You know, I'm tired of going through life without an education. Tomorrow I think I'll go to the Community College and sign up for some classes.' Doug thinks it's a good idea and the two leave. The next day, Larry goes down to the college and meets Dean of Admissions, who signs him up for the four basic classes: Math, English, history, and Logic. ' Logic?' Larry says. 'What's that?' The dean says, 'I'll give you an example. Do you own a weed eater?' 'Yeah.' 'Then logically speaking, because you own a weed eater, I think that you would have a yard.' 'That's true, I do have a yard.' 'I'm not done,' the dean says. 'Because you have a yard, I think logically that you would have a house.' 'Yes, I do have a house.' 'And because you have a house, I think that you might logically have a family.' 'Yes, I have a family. 'I'm not done yet. Because you have a family, then logically you must have a wife. And because you have a wife, then logic tells me you must be a heterosexual.' 'I am a heterosexual. That's amazing, you were able to find out all of that because I have a weed eater..' Excited to take the class now, Larry Shakes the Dean's hand and leaves to go meet Doug at the bar. He tells Doug about his classes, how he is signed up for Math, English, History, and Logic. 'Logic?' Doug says, 'What's that?' Larry says, i'll give you an example. 'Do you have a weed eater?' 'No.' 'Then you're a queer'.
Back to top Go down

Joke of the Week! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joke of the Week!   Joke of the Week! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 10:39 pm

lol Laughing
Back to top Go down

Joke of the Week! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joke of the Week!   Joke of the Week! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 10:41 pm

You ever seen a dick wraped in plastic???????????????......Take a look at your Driver license......
Back to top Go down

Joke of the Week! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joke of the Week!   Joke of the Week! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 9:58 am

A teacher was wrapping up class, and started talking about tomorrow's final exam. He said there would be no excuses for not showing up tomorrow, barring a dire medical condition or an immediate family member's death. One smart ass, male student said, "What about extreme sexual exhaustion?", and the whole classroom burst into laughter. After the laughter had subsided, the teacher glared at the student, and said: "Not an excuse, you can use your other hand to write."
Back to top Go down

Joke of the Week! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joke of the Week!   Joke of the Week! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 9:05 pm

Guy is sitting at a bar when a chick next to him strikes up a conversation. They get to talking, and she mentions her husband left her because she was “too kinky”. “Really? My wife left me because she said i was too kinky,” he said with a smile, and bought them another round. A few drinks later, they ended up back at her place. “Get naked and lay on the bed,” she said, and he did. “Stay right there, I’ll be out in five minutes,” she said, with authority. About five minutes later, she comes out of the bathroom in full leather, mask and all. But he's getting dressed and looking like he is going to leave. Perplexed, she asks “What’s going on? I thought you liked getting a little kinky?” “I do,” he replied, “I just crapped in your purse and masturbated while your dog licked my balls.”
Back to top Go down

Joke of the Week! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joke of the Week!   Joke of the Week! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 8:29 am

Q: What's the difference between a tire and 365 used rubbers?

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

Joke of the Week! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joke of the Week!   Joke of the Week! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 6:55 am

A young man and his date were parked on a back road some distance from town. They were about to have sex when the girl stopped. "I really should have mentioned this earlier, but I'm actually a hooker and I charge $20 for sex." The man reluctantly paid her, and they did their thing. After a cigarette, the man just sat in the driver's seat looking out the window. "Why aren't we going anywhere?" asked the girl. "Well, I should have mentioned this before, but I'm actually a taxi driver, and the fare back to town is $25..."
Back to top Go down

Joke of the Week! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joke of the Week!   Joke of the Week! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 10:22 pm

The lesbians next door asked me what I would like for my birthday. I was quite surprised when they gave me a Timex. It was very nice of them, but I think they misunderstood me when I said, “I wanna watch.”
Back to top Go down
Mr.Kilo

Mr.Kilo

Joke of the Week! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joke of the Week!   Joke of the Week! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 11:53 am

wtf Cloister .. is this true?

Joke of the Week! Clopister
Back to top Go down
https://etqwccc.forumotion.net

Joke of the Week! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joke of the Week!   Joke of the Week! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 7:44 pm

Joke of the Week! Rules10[center]
Back to top Go down

Joke of the Week! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joke of the Week!   Joke of the Week! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 7:51 pm

Joke of the Week! Grenad10
Back to top Go down

Joke of the Week! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joke of the Week!   Joke of the Week! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 8:28 pm

-loves the mk19 more than life and coca cola.
Back to top Go down

Joke of the Week! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joke of the Week!   Joke of the Week! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 8:30 am

A man and a woman were dating. She being of a religious nature had held back the worldly pleasure that he wanted from her so bad. In fact, he had never even seen her naked. One day, as they drove down the freeway, she remarked about his slow driving habits. "I can't stand it anymore," she told him. "Let's play a game. For every 5 miles per hour over the speed limit you drive, I'll remove one piece of clothing. He enthusiastically agreed and sped up the car. He reached the 55 MPH mark, so she took off her blouse. At 60 off came the pants. At 65 it was her bra and at 70 her panties. Now seeing her naked for the first time and travelling faster than he ever had before, he became very excited and lost control of the car. He veered off the road, went over an embankment and hit a tree. His girlfriend was not hurt but he was trapped. She tried to pull him free but alas he was stuck. "Go to the road and get help," he said. "I don't have anything to cover myself with!" she replied. The man felt around, but could only reach one of his shoes. "You'll have to put this between your legs to cover it up," he told her. So she did as he said and went up to the road for help. Along came a truck driver. Seeing a naked, crying woman along the road, he pulled over to hear her story. "My boyfriend! My boyfriend!" she sobs, "He's stuck and I can't pull him out!" The truck driver looking down at the shoe between her legs replies, "Ma'am, if he's in that far, I'm afraid he's a goner!"
Back to top Go down

Joke of the Week! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joke of the Week!   Joke of the Week! Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 9:33 pm

Interesting facts about the human body: It takes 7 seconds for food to pass from mouth to stomach. A human hair can hold 3 kg. The length of the penis is three times the length of the thumb. Femur is hard as concrete. The woman's heart beats faster than the man. Women blink twice as much as men. We use 300 muscles just to hold the balance when we stand. The woman has read this entire text... The man is still looking at his thumb....
Back to top Go down
slam420

slam420

Joke of the Week! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joke of the Week!   Joke of the Week! Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 6:55 am

OH JEEBUS GUYS! rolfroflroflroflroflroflrofl
Back to top Go down
G4RB4G3

Joke of the Week! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joke of the Week!   Joke of the Week! Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 5:13 pm

Hilarious, well worth the read!!! Keep 'em coming Senility!!!! Smile
Back to top Go down

Joke of the Week! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joke of the Week!   Joke of the Week! Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 5:47 am

A woman was in bed with her lover when she heard her husband opening the front door. "Hurry!" she said. "Stand in the corner!" She quickly rubbed baby oil all over him and then she dusted him with talcum powder. "Don't move until I tell you to," she whispered. "Just pretend you're a statue." "What's this, honey?" the husband inquired as he entered the room. "Oh, it's just a statue," she replied nonchalantly. "The Smiths bought one for their bedroom. I liked it so much, I got one for us, too." No more was said about the statue, not even later that night when they went to sleep. Around 2 a.m., the husband got out of bed, went to the kitchen and returned a while later with a sandwich and a glass of milk. "Here," he said to the statue, "eat something. I stood like an idiot at the Smiths' for three days, and nobody offered me as much as a glass of water."
Back to top Go down

Joke of the Week! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joke of the Week!   Joke of the Week! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 6:31 am

The only way for The Andersons to pull off a Sunday afternoon 'quickie' with their 8-year old son in the apartment was to send him out on the balcony with a Popsicle and tell him to report on all the neighborhood activities. He began his commentary as his parents put their plan into operation: 'There's a car being towed from the parking lot,' he shouted. 'An ambulance just drove by!' 'Looks like the Jones' have company,' he called out. 'Matt's riding a new bike!' 'Looks like the Sanders are moving!' 'Jason is on his skate board!' After a few moments he announced.... The Coopers are screwing!! Startled, his mother and dad shot up in bed! Dad cautiously called out, 'How do you know they're screwing?' 'Jimmy Cooper is standing on his balcony with a Popsicle.'
Back to top Go down

Joke of the Week! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joke of the Week!   Joke of the Week! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 8:56 am

I've gotten pretty friendly with the lesbians that live next door.

Last year they asked me what I would like for Christmas.

I was quite surprised when they gave me a Rolex.

It was very nice of them, but I think they misunderstood me when I said, "I wanna watch."
Back to top Go down

Joke of the Week! Empty
PostSubject: Homer Simpson Dopplelganger   Joke of the Week! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 12:20 am

Joke of the Week! Homer-10
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

Joke of the Week! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joke of the Week!   Joke of the Week! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 6:11 am

Haha, damn senility... damn.
Back to top Go down

Joke of the Week! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joke of the Week!   Joke of the Week! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 11:48 pm

Joke of the Week! Demotivational-posters-dumb-lpb
Back to top Go down

Joke of the Week! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joke of the Week!   Joke of the Week! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 9:31 pm

A nun walks into Mother Superior's office and plunks down into a chair. She lets out a sigh heavy with frustration.
"What troubles you, Sister?" asked the Mother Superior. "I thought this was the day you spent with your family."
"It was," sighed the sister, "and I went to play golf with my brother. We try to play golf as often as we can. You know I was quite a talented golfer before I devoted my life to Christ."
"I seem to recall that," the Mother Superior agreed. "So I take it your day of recreation was not relaxing?"
"Far from it," snorted the Sister. "In fact, I even took the Lord's name in vain today!"
"Goodness, Sister!" gasped the Mother Superior, astonished. "You must tell me all about it!"
"Well, we were on the fifth tee...and this hole is a monster, Mother, a 540 yard par 5, with a nasty dogleg left and a hidden green...and I hit the drive of my life. I creamed it. The sweetest swing I ever made. And it's flying straight and true, right along the line I wanted...and it hits a bird in mid-flight !"
"Oh my!" commiserated the Mother. "How unfortunate! But surely that didn't make you blaspheme, Sister!"
"No, that wasn't it," admitted the sister. "While I was still trying to fathom what had happened, this squirrel runs out of the woods, grabs my ball and runs off down the fairway!"
"Oh, that would have made me blaspheme!' sympathized the Mother.
"But I didn't, Mother!" sobbed the Sister. "And I was so proud of myself! And while I was pondering whether this was a sign from God, this hawk swoops out of the sky and grabs the squirrel and flies off, with my ball still clutched in his paws!"
"So that's when you cursed," said the Mother with a knowing smile.
"Nope, that wasn't it either," cried the Sister, anguished, "because as the hawk started to fly out of sight, the squirrel started struggling, and the hawk dropped him right there on the green, and the ball popped out of his paws and rolled to about 18 inches from the cup!"
Mother Superior sat back in her chair, folded her arms across her chest, fixed the Sister with a baleful stare and said...
"You missed the God Damned putt, didn't you?
Back to top Go down
Pink Panther

Pink Panther

Joke of the Week! Empty
PostSubject: The Chicken and the Egg   Joke of the Week! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 3:17 pm

A great test to see if someone should be playing ETQW on an 18+ server. If they get this joke, they're in.

A chicken and an egg are lying in bed together after having sex. The egg is smoking a cigarette and looking mighty pleased with himself, while the chicken looks tense and irritated.

The chicken folds her arms and with a big "harrumf!" says, "Well! I guess that settles THAT age-old question!"
Back to top Go down

Joke of the Week! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joke of the Week!   Joke of the Week! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 5:51 pm

What was the question?

Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Joke of the Week! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joke of the Week!   Joke of the Week! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Joke of the Week!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next