TheCryptCommunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the |CrYpT| community page!

Server Rules posted in General.

Latest topics
» LOKI IS THE MAN
"Eazily I approach...the microphone because I ain't no joke." Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:20 pm by SiN110022

» One State. One Year. On paper.
"Eazily I approach...the microphone because I ain't no joke." Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:13 pm by Mr.Kilo

» Flosstradamus - Trapstyle
"Eazily I approach...the microphone because I ain't no joke." Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:14 pm by Mr.Kilo

» CrYpT
"Eazily I approach...the microphone because I ain't no joke." Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:22 pm by regulator

» mrDan hate banned me????
"Eazily I approach...the microphone because I ain't no joke." Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:41 am by Guest

"Eazily I approach...the microphone because I ain't no joke."

Go down 
+2
Cloister_the_Stupid
Mr_Shifty
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
EZErich

"Eazily I approach...the microphone because I ain't no joke." Empty
PostSubject: "Eazily I approach...the microphone because I ain't no joke."   "Eazily I approach...the microphone because I ain't no joke." Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 1:13 am

I would like to humbly throw my hat into the application ring for Crypt.
Thanks in advance for your input/thoughts/criticisms.

EZErich
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

PostSubject: Re: "Eazily I approach...the microphone because I ain't no joke."   "Eazily I approach...the microphone because I ain't no joke." Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 7:35 am

I vote yes, I like this guy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Eazily I approach...the microphone because I ain't no joke."   "Eazily I approach...the microphone because I ain't no joke." Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 2:54 pm

Hell yes. Can you provide a short bio?
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

PostSubject: Re: "Eazily I approach...the microphone because I ain't no joke."   "Eazily I approach...the microphone because I ain't no joke." Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 3:58 pm

Yes yes. Tell us about yourself.
Back to top Go down
EZErich

PostSubject: short bio   "Eazily I approach...the microphone because I ain't no joke." Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 12:06 am

Um, 30something male in Florida, recently semi-retired Pharmacy Tech though I just lost a bunch of $$ in the stock market so I might have to start looking for a job soon.
I love strategy games and first-person shooters.
I am a movie-nut. I am a technology geek. If it plugs into a wall then I want to know as much as I can about it. lol
I have to say that without exception ETQW is my favorite game even though I am only (maybe) slightly above average at it.
It's a shame that the developers essentially abandoned this game as soon as it shipped out.
I own a PS3 but I suck at most of the best games on it because I can't seem to get accustomed to the controller.

Anything else you want to know, please feel free to ask.
Back to top Go down
Cloister_the_Stupid
Admin
Cloister_the_Stupid

PostSubject: Re: "Eazily I approach...the microphone because I ain't no joke."   "Eazily I approach...the microphone because I ain't no joke." Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 1:34 am

got my vote too.
I have a PS3 too =P
You create an account yet?
Back to top Go down
https://etqwccc.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: "Eazily I approach...the microphone because I ain't no joke."   "Eazily I approach...the microphone because I ain't no joke." Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 1:43 am

I have a PS 4
Razz
Back to top Go down
EZErich?

PostSubject: account registered   "Eazily I approach...the microphone because I ain't no joke." Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 4:42 am

I didn't want to be presumptuous and register an account that was going to be rejected lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Eazily I approach...the microphone because I ain't no joke."   "Eazily I approach...the microphone because I ain't no joke." Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 7:16 pm

You just got almost 100% of the older farts vote here. I think an account would be in order.
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

PostSubject: Re: "Eazily I approach...the microphone because I ain't no joke."   "Eazily I approach...the microphone because I ain't no joke." Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 7:50 pm

Damn I know I just had a birthday but i'm not that old!
Back to top Go down
EZErich

PostSubject: Re: "Eazily I approach...the microphone because I ain't no joke."   "Eazily I approach...the microphone because I ain't no joke." Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 9:07 pm

lol well that's like 100% of 2 or 3 people...there are like 60 people in the group...i am still a far cry away from a majority lol
anyway, I registered last night so I am official on the Forums now!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

PostSubject: Re: "Eazily I approach...the microphone because I ain't no joke."   "Eazily I approach...the microphone because I ain't no joke." Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 9:31 pm

haha well not all 60 have a vote and definitely not all 60 get on the forums.
Back to top Go down
EZErich

PostSubject: Re: "Eazily I approach...the microphone because I ain't no joke."   "Eazily I approach...the microphone because I ain't no joke." Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 11:30 pm

Then I shall wait patiently for the rest of the ones that matter. Smile
*twiddles thumbs*
F@@@ That, I am going gaming!! Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Eazily I approach...the microphone because I ain't no joke."   "Eazily I approach...the microphone because I ain't no joke." Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 4:52 am

Unless somone has an objection, I will send the invite later today.
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

PostSubject: Re: "Eazily I approach...the microphone because I ain't no joke."   "Eazily I approach...the microphone because I ain't no joke." Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 7:00 am

Works for me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Eazily I approach...the microphone because I ain't no joke."   "Eazily I approach...the microphone because I ain't no joke." Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 6:34 pm

You have a affirmative vote from metoo!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Eazily I approach...the microphone because I ain't no joke."   "Eazily I approach...the microphone because I ain't no joke." Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 8:31 pm

I OBJECT!

Razz
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

PostSubject: Re: "Eazily I approach...the microphone because I ain't no joke."   "Eazily I approach...the microphone because I ain't no joke." Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 9:22 pm

Good thing fodder's vote doesn't count!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Eazily I approach...the microphone because I ain't no joke."   "Eazily I approach...the microphone because I ain't no joke." Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 11:03 pm

I thought I mattered?

Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

PostSubject: Re: "Eazily I approach...the microphone because I ain't no joke."   "Eazily I approach...the microphone because I ain't no joke." Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 11:14 pm

poor guy, so confused.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Eazily I approach...the microphone because I ain't no joke."   "Eazily I approach...the microphone because I ain't no joke." Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 11:38 pm

Confused?

I'll tell ya what's confusing...

Wondering how to take out Shifty with this new at-4, when i should just be chasing down his ass with my Hog!

... Rolling Eyes that doesn't sound so right, as I write it, but...I'm gonna leave it in. It's funny

Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Eazily I approach...the microphone because I ain't no joke."   "Eazily I approach...the microphone because I ain't no joke." Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 6:01 am

Yeah- if you added chasing down his ass at the Blue Moon Bar with your hog, it would totally make sense... tongue
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

PostSubject: Re: "Eazily I approach...the microphone because I ain't no joke."   "Eazily I approach...the microphone because I ain't no joke." Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 7:19 am

I knew you didn't just run slower than me! You have been snatching sneak peeks at my ass all along!
Back to top Go down
harleyquinn

harleyquinn

PostSubject: Re: "Eazily I approach...the microphone because I ain't no joke."   "Eazily I approach...the microphone because I ain't no joke." Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 12:53 pm

I totally vote yes, been playing with this guy for over a year and a half now

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

PostSubject: Re: "Eazily I approach...the microphone because I ain't no joke."   "Eazily I approach...the microphone because I ain't no joke." Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 12:59 pm

Your vote is too late to count. We voted him in without you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Eazily I approach...the microphone because I ain't no joke."   "Eazily I approach...the microphone because I ain't no joke." Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Eazily I approach...the microphone because I ain't no joke."
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next