TheCryptCommunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the |CrYpT| community page!

Server Rules posted in General.

Latest topics
» LOKI IS THE MAN
Green Arrows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:20 pm by SiN110022

» One State. One Year. On paper.
Green Arrows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:13 pm by Mr.Kilo

» Flosstradamus - Trapstyle
Green Arrows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:14 pm by Mr.Kilo

» CrYpT
Green Arrows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:22 pm by regulator

» mrDan hate banned me????
Green Arrows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:41 am by Guest

Green Arrows

Go down 
+4
alpha-1
SiN110022
Mr_Shifty
Br8kaway
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

Green Arrows - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Arrows   Green Arrows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 5:09 pm

It was fun, I think doing one day of the week or maybe even two would be fun, but I like having the friendly arrows.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Green Arrows   Green Arrows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 3:18 am

We will keep it off for the entire Labor Day weekend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Green Arrows   Green Arrows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 8:42 pm

alpha-1 wrote:
I think no arrows is more challenging and usually enjoy it. Green arrows is an acceptable compromise. Can't stand red arrows.
I agree with what he said cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Green Arrows   Green Arrows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 8:44 am

We will be eliminating the, "ALL ARROWS OFF ON SATURDAY" feature after today.

Unless we hear more positive feedback, today is the last day. People have just been plain shitty about the TK's. I know every TK I do is because you deserved to die, but we have been getting way too many kick votes and people raging.

Open for discussion, but let's see some posts here.
Back to top Go down
alpha-1

PostSubject: Re: Green Arrows   Green Arrows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 9:10 am

Well just now I I saw the Forum heading and thought "Oh that's right, cool, its no-arrows Saturday" So I guess I'm still in favor of it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Green Arrows   Green Arrows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 9:59 am

i'm still in favour.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Green Arrows   Green Arrows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 11:31 am

Although I feel more hurt than the rest with the situation of "no arrows" (because a rocket almost kills with one shot), I like the idea because there are not many things that can be done to change the ETQW a little to continue to enjoy this wonderful game.

I think one day a week does not harm anyone and could make other test settings to give a little more excitement to this 3 years old game.
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

PostSubject: Re: Green Arrows   Green Arrows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 12:40 pm

Well I'm more opposed to it because although I've enjoyed the last week off I will be back on my schedule of really only being able to play on Saturday and maybe Sunday and it is frustrating to have that on when there are so many people playing that don't restrain themselves or pay attention to what they are doing and I find myself tked more than the other team kills me. I don't think it really adds too much of a new dimension to the game, it doesn't change your interaction with bad guys, only reduces the amount of occasions of fratricide. I don't think being killed by your own team more makes a game more fun. In fact quite the opposite. I am sure there are other changes we could make that would bring a new element to the game play that would be more positive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Green Arrows   Green Arrows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 12:57 pm

Tell all the clan members to come to the forums so they can express their opinions. It got pretty stupid last Saturday...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Green Arrows   Green Arrows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 1:37 pm

No Green Arrows Saturday is also synonymous with No Disguise Saturday xD
Back to top Go down
alpha-1

PostSubject: Re: Green Arrows   Green Arrows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 2:31 pm

cheers Chaotic.

Where I think it adds to the game Shifty is it (should) make you have to look before you shoot, thereby adding a new facet to firefights, as opposed to just dumd-shooting anything without an arrow. Part of the reason we have so much trouble on Saturdays is that so many people play the game in brain-neutral cruise control where they're not actually thinking about what they're doing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Green Arrows   Green Arrows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 3:16 pm

I've noticed alot of players getting into it on voice about the TK's because their not paying attension to who they are shooting at. On one hand it's kind of a real world exp..I mean when I was in combat with things exploding near me and bullets cracking over my head when I shot back they didnt have a red arrow over their head...lol. I can see both sides,Players who do not play on the CrYpT server rely on those arrows to make it easy to identify friend or foe. A couple of times a week with no arrows is fine with me.
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

PostSubject: Re: Green Arrows   Green Arrows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 4:42 pm

Yes, it should and I don't really get anymore tk's than usual. But people DON'T which means I get tked numerous times for nothing. Makes me angry, and you won't like me when I'm angry! Razz
Back to top Go down
Br8kaway

Br8kaway

PostSubject: Re: Green Arrows   Green Arrows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 5:32 pm

The only people i hear complaining about tk's when there are no green arrows are the same morons who complain when the green arrows are on. Why not turn off the ability to file a complaint on saturdays, that way thay can't do anything about it, then they might just shut up and play!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Green Arrows   Green Arrows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 6:27 pm

I dont mind the no arrows saturday but it does upset alot of players who are used to green arrows. My biggest problem is killng my team mates in disguise but Im working on it! If enough of the clan still wants to go with no arrows I can go with the flow. And maybe for Shiftys benefit maybe we could do no arrows on a different day?
Back to top Go down
Cloister_the_Stupid
Admin
Cloister_the_Stupid

PostSubject: Re: Green Arrows   Green Arrows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 8:01 pm

Br8kaway wrote:
The only people i hear complaining about tk's when there are no green arrows are the same morons who complain when the green arrows are on. Why not turn off the ability to file a complaint on saturdays, that way thay can't do anything about it, then they might just shut up and play!!!
Or I could just shut them off completely, no ones been kicked for too many complaints, and it will stop the newbs from pushing F1 cause they cry....
Back to top Go down
https://etqwccc.forumotion.net
alpha-1

PostSubject: Re: Green Arrows   Green Arrows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 9:47 pm

That would work if an admin is online, but if there isn't then any asshat with malevolent intent can make the server uninhabitable until one comes on. The complaints are annoying but they do serve a purpose when there's no admin present.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Green Arrows   Green Arrows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 10:36 pm

Doesn't Shifty have enough stress in his life now that he's engaged without having to worry about "no arrows" Saturday?

The game is still great with the arrows on. If its effecting the gameplay for some of us lets turn them back on.
Back to top Go down
alpha-1

PostSubject: Re: Green Arrows   Green Arrows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 11:26 pm

Maestro88 wrote:
Doesn't Shifty have enough stress in his life now that he's engaged without having to worry about "no arrows" Saturday?

No, he's not married yet.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Green Arrows   Green Arrows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 8:04 am

Maestro88 wrote:

alpha-1 wrote: No, he's not married yet.

Amen alpha...lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Green Arrows   Green Arrows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 10:23 am

There is a poll question regarding this- tell the clan that this feature needs a vote.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Green Arrows   Green Arrows - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Green Arrows
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2