TheCryptCommunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the |CrYpT| community page!

Server Rules posted in General.

Latest topics
» LOKI IS THE MAN
Server poll Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:20 pm by SiN110022

» One State. One Year. On paper.
Server poll Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:13 pm by Mr.Kilo

» Flosstradamus - Trapstyle
Server poll Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:14 pm by Mr.Kilo

» CrYpT
Server poll Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:22 pm by regulator

» mrDan hate banned me????
Server poll Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:41 am by Guest

Server poll

Go down 
3 posters

Server Slots
1: 24 slots with 2 reserved
Server poll Vote_lcap10%Server poll Vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
2: 22 slots with 1 reserved
Server poll Vote_lcap20%Server poll Vote_rcap
 20% [ 2 ]
3: 22 slots with 2 reserved
Server poll Vote_lcap70%Server poll Vote_rcap
 70% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 10

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Cloister_the_Stupid
Admin
Cloister_the_Stupid

Server poll Empty
PostSubject: Server poll   Server poll Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 12:13 am

Ok, I was thinking, Shocked Since we are getting larger and more clan members seem to be on at the same time.
Should we get 24 slots and password the last two? Or leave it, though having one slot available can make sides a kittke too uneven at times.
Back to top Go down
https://etqwccc.forumotion.net
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

Server poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server poll   Server poll Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 5:08 am

I like only having 22 slots. Those last two people can really make the maps feel crowded
Back to top Go down

Server poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server poll   Server poll Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 11:13 am

Agree with the Shifty. 22 is a good number. Imagine the lag we'd get with 2 more people on from South America. Smile

Is anybody having trouble getting on using IMs to the admins? Personally, if I know I'm only gonna be on for half an hour or less I try not to have you guys kick somebody for me if your in the middle of a campaign (especially if it seems you are in the middle of a good campaign). Course, had to play on some pretty dreg servers <sigh>
Back to top Go down
Br8kaway

Br8kaway

Server poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server poll   Server poll Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 1:08 pm

Hi everyone, i just thought i'd mention that since the password has been removed i've seen more Crypt players playing on other servers, i'm assuming they can't get in. You'll see 2 or 3 Crypt players on Bh and then you look to see who's playing on Crypt and there is a couple of Bh members.

Its funny but i remember this time last year and Crypt wasn't that busy, i wonder how busy it will be when Brink comes out.

On a personal note i'd like Crypt to lower the ammount of people who can play, 8-8 whould be nice (of course i'd never get in lol) Sad
Back to top Go down

Server poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server poll   Server poll Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 3:14 pm

Keep it the way it is. 24 players would be too much of a spam fest. It would be like any other server.

8v8 would be awesome, but it would never work out.

10 vs. 10 is perfect. Even 11 vs. 10 is okay considering some newb will always insist teams are stacked. The extra player can always join his team.

Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

Server poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server poll   Server poll Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 5:09 pm

That is why you should use vent. Hop on vent and senility and cloister and I are always on vent when we are on and we can immediately kick to let you in. With the messages sometimes it is easy to be caught up and not notice that you got one.
Back to top Go down

Server poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server poll   Server poll Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 7:52 pm

My messages tend to lag a bit anyway so vent is good. If you don't use voice and you pop into vent, open the chat window and yell at me.
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

Server poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server poll   Server poll Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 9:47 pm

Well to hear the TTS you'd have to actually be in the chat with them. You can set up a bind to say something like "Hey this is *insert name here* make room for me (you can add "please" if you are a nice person). and it can be bound so it is said whenever you push right ctrl or whatever you'd want to bind it too. And that would be played to whoever is in the channel without having to be in chat.
Back to top Go down

Server poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server poll   Server poll Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 8:58 am

i have no vent skills. Sad
Back to top Go down
Cloister_the_Stupid
Admin
Cloister_the_Stupid

Server poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server poll   Server poll Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 1:02 pm

I hate that TTS, though that when people where making gay catch phrases...it's like listening to the 1980's computer age all over again gahhh. You'd think that wouold have improved a whole lot more..
As for no vent skills... if we can figure it out, so can you. If you can't well you could always ask us here, we are a community after all. The specific detail we would have to hand out as some little tards got on and were very annoying, so I was told.
Back to top Go down

Server poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server poll   Server poll Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 2:59 pm

Where do we post the vent password again?
Back to top Go down
Cloister_the_Stupid
Admin
Cloister_the_Stupid

Server poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server poll   Server poll Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 4:02 pm

Maestro88 wrote:
Where do we post the vent password again?
Sent you a pm
Back to top Go down

Server poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server poll   Server poll Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 8:00 pm

I voted #3, as I see the majority did so far...
I think 22 people playing is enough, but I preferred the old password method.

Most of the time, it's not a problem the way it is now. Most of the time.

There are still times when I come on, and the server is full, and there is no admin to help.
Personally, I dont think it's a huge deal, but you're askin for opinions here, so, there you go.

Oh, and even more personal...For me, the perfect game is 6 v 6

Razz
Back to top Go down

Server poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server poll   Server poll Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 8:53 pm

I agree with the owner of the server clan have reserved 2 slots. but I think it would be nice to fill the server to 24/24 (as long as this does not saturate the server and become unplayable)
Back to top Go down
Cloister_the_Stupid
Admin
Cloister_the_Stupid

Server poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server poll   Server poll Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 1:22 pm

Well, we can have up to 4 reserved slots, 18+4=22 or 20+4=24... no matter to me, just thought since more are using the server lately...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Server poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server poll   Server poll Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Server poll
Page 1 of 1