TheCryptCommunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the |CrYpT| community page!

Server Rules posted in General.

Latest topics
» LOKI IS THE MAN
Kicked 2 times Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:20 pm by SiN110022

» One State. One Year. On paper.
Kicked 2 times Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:13 pm by Mr.Kilo

» Flosstradamus - Trapstyle
Kicked 2 times Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:14 pm by Mr.Kilo

» CrYpT
Kicked 2 times Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:22 pm by regulator

» mrDan hate banned me????
Kicked 2 times Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:41 am by Guest

Kicked 2 times

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Kicked 2 times Empty
PostSubject: Kicked 2 times   Kicked 2 times Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 12:57 am

A few minutes ago, I was kicked 2 times from the server (first in last part of Island and second in the warmup of Quarry).

I did not hear or read any warning.

I friend player ask for this, but nobody answered.

if I'm doing something wrong, I like to know.
Back to top Go down

Kicked 2 times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kicked 2 times   Kicked 2 times Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 1:52 am

vehicle whoring and not playing the objective. Enough said.
Back to top Go down

Kicked 2 times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kicked 2 times   Kicked 2 times Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 3:01 pm

When I play, I have always in mind the objective.

If the enemy can attack from the air almost with impunity, know our movements, we are attacked with artillery and armored vehicles while AVT / APT deployss curb our advanced, it is difficult to reach the objective (and not forgetting that for the few players who pass and reach the objective, many enemies players will be waiting inside for them).

Disabling the enemy deploys that inhibit entry to the objective, disabling the radar and artillery / AI, destroying armored / air vehicles and making them waste time and distracting, I'm helping my team.
And all of this is done with a single player (me) from a single vehicle (Anansi)

I do not play to collect XP. Any player who is constantly shooting from the Anansi and hit something, gather XP.(if I had a grain of rice for all XP gained, I have sell it)

I apologize if I went to the extreme. I would like to follow the rules of the server, if possible, I would like the next time you think I do something wrong, you tell me (by voice or text) and so I can change my style of play and avoid being kicked.
Back to top Go down

Kicked 2 times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kicked 2 times   Kicked 2 times Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 3:07 pm

Again, your explanation carries no weight with me. XP whoring, vehicle whoring, you were doing it.
Back to top Go down

Kicked 2 times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kicked 2 times   Kicked 2 times Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 7:14 pm

just my 2 cents, but...
isn't maverick's style of play, in the anansi, just like Sin's?
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

Kicked 2 times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kicked 2 times   Kicked 2 times Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 8:53 pm

Sin also spends a lot of time inside and at the objective as tech and infil/covie. Not off on the fringes of the map.
Back to top Go down
alpha-1

Kicked 2 times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kicked 2 times   Kicked 2 times Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 9:03 pm

ah dammit. I fucking hate drama.

Look, I like Maverick.

I like Sin.

Maverick pwns me on the server. Sin pwns me on the server.

Sin being on the server makes me look forward to the game.

Maverick coming on the server makes me say "ah shit, here it comes..."

There is a different style of pwnage that Sin engages in that several others, (insert names here that I won't) don't...or can't... or something. I have seen Sin whore. He doesn't do it often.

There's a style of pwning that is just... punitive, that makes it not worth playing, because the reason I'm playing is for my own enjoyment. And while I can enjoy a game in which I lose, I don't enjoy playing guys that consistently make it un-fun to play.

If that makes sense.

So short version, no its not the same. By no means do I want Maverick to go somewhere else, But damn he can be a pain in the ass on the server.
Back to top Go down

Kicked 2 times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kicked 2 times   Kicked 2 times Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 12:41 am

I do not want to fly in the Anansi all the time at any cost.

I use the Anansi when nobody uses it (I think it is wasted if nobody uses it.) If I'm waiting until the Anansi respawn and another player is waiting it too, I always ask (voice) if he wants the Anansi and ask him to leave me in some mountain or building (or I go in other vehicle to translate)

The Anansi is a formidable weapon (both to fight and to explore the battlefield) and more formidable particularly to a welded rocketeer like me. In Anansi I become a fast winged rocketeer with a box of infinite ammunition.
Back to top Go down
Scootter82

Scootter82

Kicked 2 times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kicked 2 times   Kicked 2 times Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 7:16 pm

All in all, I've seen people be a lot more annoying on the server.
Back to top Go down
harleyquinn

harleyquinn

Kicked 2 times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kicked 2 times   Kicked 2 times Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 8:19 pm

Second.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kicked 2 times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kicked 2 times   Kicked 2 times Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kicked 2 times
Page 1 of 1