TheCryptCommunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the |CrYpT| community page!

Server Rules posted in General.

Latest topics
» LOKI IS THE MAN
GR1M.REAPER and DSB clan Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:20 pm by SiN110022

» One State. One Year. On paper.
GR1M.REAPER and DSB clan Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:13 pm by Mr.Kilo

» Flosstradamus - Trapstyle
GR1M.REAPER and DSB clan Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:14 pm by Mr.Kilo

» CrYpT
GR1M.REAPER and DSB clan Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:22 pm by regulator

» mrDan hate banned me????
GR1M.REAPER and DSB clan Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:41 am by Guest

GR1M.REAPER and DSB clan

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

GR1M.REAPER and DSB clan Empty
PostSubject: GR1M.REAPER and DSB clan   GR1M.REAPER and DSB clan Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 8:43 pm

About an hour ago, a member of CrYpT server kicked GR1M.REAPER (DSB clan)

GR1M.REAPER began to complain and insult against many players (including me), telling lies, and citing the Jews contemptuously.

This began after he was killed on the roof of the building in the last Objective in Valley (I killed him from the Anansi), saying I was doing spawn camping, you can see that this is not true if you look at the server demo (I not record it this time, neither the voice chat, but I dump the activity from the console). Maybe GR1M.REAPER (or some other player) has recorded the demo.

Another DSB clan member was Kicked too, but do not know the reason.

The reason I'm posting this is to clarify what really happened, because GR1M.REAPER mentioned having sent a PM to cloister. Crypt member who kicked GR1M.REAPER can confirm what happened.

yyyyy[MavericK]yyyyy [LAW] GR1M.REAPER|DSB|
TAW|Dad_The_Impaler [Proximity Mine] cocoy71
yyyyy[MavericK]yyyyy [Rocket] EidoloN2 }FLOYD{
harrymanboobs|DSB| Kicked from server.
TAW|Dad_The_Impaler [Lacerator] Djinni
GR1M.REAPER|DSB|: mmm yummy a anansi spawn camping
TAW|PAPASMURF [Hyperblaster] cocoy71
GR1M.REAPER|DSB|: gfg
Coffee_Maker [Tank Gun] EidoloN2 }FLOYD{
Valkiria [Minigun] TAW|PAPASMURF
[Respawn] GR1M.REAPER|DSB|
ICrYptIexXxile [Scoped Assault Rifle] Cruntched
GR1M.REAPER|DSB|: and a titan
GR1M.REAPER|DSB|: LOL
_ECK_thebowss [Accurized Lacerator] ICrYptIexXxile
GR1M.REAPER|DSB|: fail fucking game
High Command: Play the objective
RVD2 [Rocket Launcher] _ECK_thebowss
GR1M.REAPER|DSB|: stfu jew spick
MrDan [Lacerator] RVD2
EidoloN2 }FLOYD{: lol
_ECK_thebowss: Greetings
MrDan [Lacerator] Djinni
GR1M.REAPER|DSB|: ill talk to cloister
|Mexico| Diosito: LOL.
Coffee_Maker [Tank Gun] Cruntched
GR1M.REAPER|DSB|: to have u banned here like other servers
|Mexico| Diosito [Hyperblaster] Magic1
Magic1: No
GR1M.REAPER|DSB|: u watch bud
Magic1: No
Djinni [Scoped Assault Rifle] MrDan
TAW|Dad_The_Impaler [Lacerator] cocoy71
GR1M.REAPER|DSB|: already pm'd cloister
GR1M.REAPER|DSB| Kicked from server.

The only server that I'm banned is the DSB and this happened 2 days ago because they started insulting me and telling lies (as happened here today), and that's something I do not let it go.

If any want, I have the full dump

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GR1M.REAPER and DSB clan   GR1M.REAPER and DSB clan Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 10:17 pm

No one that i'm aware of supports racial comments. If someone is going to try and pull their 'weight' around by PM'iing a clan member to cry, while they are bing assholes, then they got another thing coming.

We dont like you cause all you do is shoot with a weapon with a giant splash area (200+ ping). It doesn't mean we don't like you as a person. Don't take offence from him being a goon.
Back to top Go down
Cloister_the_Stupid
Admin
Cloister_the_Stupid

PostSubject: Re: GR1M.REAPER and DSB clan   GR1M.REAPER and DSB clan Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 3:21 am

Well since I wasn't on that day, I never got a message from this person. Not even in my friends list either. Though if I was there, I would of banned his ass, I won't tolerate that kind of crap.
GR1M.REAPER
Grim.Reaper.
Pun1sher.
Punisher.
From Australia
b501c8813699bb8ce9850d13b7c81bc2
Back to top Go down
https://etqwccc.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: GR1M.REAPER and DSB clan   GR1M.REAPER and DSB clan Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 1:51 pm

I was the one who kicked Grim Reaper. I wont listen to that shit on the Crypt server and wont tolerate that type of disrespect to other players. The other DSB player was sitting in spec for the last couple minutes so I kicked him, that was the reason I kicked him. Reaper has a personality like Texas Death and he needs to tone it down. This isnt the first time Ive seen him causing problems on the Crypt server and the next time will be his last if I have anything to say about it. If Reaper cant tolerate the players on this server go someplace else! ( DSB maybe? )
Back to top Go down
Cloister_the_Stupid
Admin
Cloister_the_Stupid

PostSubject: Re: GR1M.REAPER and DSB clan   GR1M.REAPER and DSB clan Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 3:03 pm

Well since have his guid, let me know and I'll PB ban him.

Last edited by Cloister_the_Stupid on Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://etqwccc.forumotion.net
harleyquinn

harleyquinn

PostSubject: Re: GR1M.REAPER and DSB clan   GR1M.REAPER and DSB clan Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 4:35 pm

is he the british kid?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GR1M.REAPER and DSB clan   GR1M.REAPER and DSB clan Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 8:04 pm

Cloister_the_Stupid wrote:
Well since have his guid, let me know and I'll B ban him.
I have a low tolerence for that sort of BS I vote to ban him.
Back to top Go down
Br8kaway

Br8kaway

PostSubject: Re: GR1M.REAPER and DSB clan   GR1M.REAPER and DSB clan Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 8:38 pm

Maverick i haven't seen another player attract so much crap (politics) as you, why is that???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GR1M.REAPER and DSB clan   GR1M.REAPER and DSB clan Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 10:14 pm

Br8kaway wrote:
Maverick i haven't seen another player attract so much crap (politics) as you, why is that???

Maybe, if I could not kill anything in this game, nobody would know of my existence.

PD: The list of cheaters that I did in the Cerolag community forums , has not helped me to be popular with some players
Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GR1M.REAPER and DSB clan   GR1M.REAPER and DSB clan Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 12:37 pm

yyyyy[Maverick]yyyyy wrote:
Br8kaway wrote:

Maybe, if I could not kill anything in this game, nobody would know of my existence.

PD: The list of cheaters that I did in the Cerolag community forums , has not helped me to be popular with some players
Wink

I think how you perceive yourself in this game speaks volumes as to why people give you so much hell. Personally, I think you represent everything that is wrong with ETQW. Rocket spamming and going after deployables without going for the objective is not team play.

As for Reaper, he is a douchebag (as are most of his clan members) so it would be no loss to ban him.

Be warned Maverick. You are on my list of people that I would not miss if you were GUID banned as well. Change your game style or go away. It is your choice.

Christmas is over. The old man is tired of the bullshit again.
Back to top Go down
harleyquinn

harleyquinn

PostSubject: Re: GR1M.REAPER and DSB clan   GR1M.REAPER and DSB clan Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 12:38 pm

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GR1M.REAPER and DSB clan   GR1M.REAPER and DSB clan Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 2:01 pm

Run out of eggnog and rum Sen?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GR1M.REAPER and DSB clan   GR1M.REAPER and DSB clan Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 5:46 pm

senilityiscool2 wrote:

I think how you perceive yourself in this game speaks volumes as to why people give you so much hell. Personally, I think you represent everything that is wrong with ETQW. Rocket spamming and going after deployables without going for the objective is not team play.

As for Reaper, he is a douchebag (as are most of his clan members) so it would be no loss to ban him.

Be warned Maverick. You are on my list of people that I would not miss if you were GUID banned as well. Change your game style or go away. It is your choice.

Christmas is over. The old man is tired of the bullshit again.

It is not the first time you tell me I do not play objective.

Perhaps, I do not defend the planting of my team (or my own)?
I do not defend the objectives preventing enemy planting?
I do not remove the enemy air vehicles to stop bothering us?
I do not clean the way of enemy deploys / vehicles for the advancement of MCP?
I do not kill enemies in the area of objectives?
I do not impede the progress of the MCP with my Obliterator?
I do not clean the way of enemy deploys / vehicles for my team to reach the objective?
I do not destroy enemy Drones before reach the objective?
I do not communicate with my team and providing help and warning of imminent danger?

If I do not do this (that I can have the rocket / Obliterator or Anansi), who will?

you tell me that I do is not correct.

What should I do as rocketeer or Anansi pilot?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GR1M.REAPER and DSB clan   GR1M.REAPER and DSB clan Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 5:48 pm

Well, the topic this thread has been covered. I vote to close it as this is now an endless argument.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GR1M.REAPER and DSB clan   GR1M.REAPER and DSB clan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GR1M.REAPER and DSB clan
Page 1 of 1