TheCryptCommunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the |CrYpT| community page!

Server Rules posted in General.

Latest topics
» LOKI IS THE MAN
If you all agree, I would like to be a Crypt. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:20 pm by SiN110022

» One State. One Year. On paper.
If you all agree, I would like to be a Crypt. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:13 pm by Mr.Kilo

» Flosstradamus - Trapstyle
If you all agree, I would like to be a Crypt. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:14 pm by Mr.Kilo

» CrYpT
If you all agree, I would like to be a Crypt. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:22 pm by regulator

» mrDan hate banned me????
If you all agree, I would like to be a Crypt. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:41 am by Guest

If you all agree, I would like to be a Crypt.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

If you all agree, I would like to be a Crypt. Empty
PostSubject: If you all agree, I would like to be a Crypt.   If you all agree, I would like to be a Crypt. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 7:06 pm

Hello everybody,
I’m really keen on this game; actually I think that is more than just a game. It teach strategic, it teach how team work lead to victory, it teach that if you try hard there is always hope and furthermore is fun too! Nevertheless all these characteristics are hard to be enjoyed without a good team and you certainty have one. If you all agree, I would like to be a Crypt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you all agree, I would like to be a Crypt.   If you all agree, I would like to be a Crypt. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 7:53 pm

No
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you all agree, I would like to be a Crypt.   If you all agree, I would like to be a Crypt. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 10:38 pm

I will vote yes, but only if you move from La Plata.

Until then, nope.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you all agree, I would like to be a Crypt.   If you all agree, I would like to be a Crypt. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 11:09 pm

Vote is no
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you all agree, I would like to be a Crypt.   If you all agree, I would like to be a Crypt. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 3:42 pm

Ok fodder on July 1° I´ll be in NY Ja Ja
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you all agree, I would like to be a Crypt.   If you all agree, I would like to be a Crypt. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 3:49 pm

And Senelity; if you change to yes I promise let you to be the best covy -))
At least for a while ....
Back to top Go down
harleyquinn

harleyquinn

PostSubject: Re: If you all agree, I would like to be a Crypt.   If you all agree, I would like to be a Crypt. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 4:41 pm

la plata md? that place gets random tornados....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you all agree, I would like to be a Crypt.   If you all agree, I would like to be a Crypt. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 10:28 pm

harleyquinn wrote:
la plata md? that place gets random tornados....

I believe he means La Plata, Argentina tongue
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

PostSubject: Re: If you all agree, I would like to be a Crypt.   If you all agree, I would like to be a Crypt. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 10:56 pm

You're Canadian, what do you know?!
Back to top Go down
alpha-1

PostSubject: Re: If you all agree, I would like to be a Crypt.   If you all agree, I would like to be a Crypt. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 11:04 pm

Mr_Shifty wrote:

um, French?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you all agree, I would like to be a Crypt.   If you all agree, I would like to be a Crypt. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 11:11 pm

alpha-1 wrote:
Mr_Shifty wrote:

um, French?

LOL. Technically, im not Canadian yet. I was born in Chile, SouthAmerica so i know the countries and the cities. And because i have played with this guy before, i know because of his ping he's not playing in Northamerica. rabbit
And i speak French because i live in Quebec not because I AM French. Laughing

Comprend-Tu maintenant? scratch Suspect
Back to top Go down
alpha-1

PostSubject: Re: If you all agree, I would like to be a Crypt.   If you all agree, I would like to be a Crypt. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 11:35 pm

-lucifer- wrote:

Comprend-Tu maintenant? scratch Suspect

Hey, leave my mother out of this!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you all agree, I would like to be a Crypt.   If you all agree, I would like to be a Crypt. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 12:03 am

[quote="-lucifer-"]

Comprend-Tu maintenant? [/quote]

only thanks to google translate
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you all agree, I would like to be a Crypt.   If you all agree, I would like to be a Crypt. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 12:39 am

scud24 wrote:
-lucifer- wrote:

Comprend-Tu maintenant?

only thanks to google translate

LIES!!!!! Sad Laughing Sad Laughing Sad Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you all agree, I would like to be a Crypt.   If you all agree, I would like to be a Crypt. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 8:48 am

Well Harleyquinn; La Plata and Towson are both Maryland towns in fact, they distance each other in about 90 miles; but unfortunately we are not neighbors. Though I do speak English indeed, I’m playing from La Plata Argentina. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_Plata

Nevertheless, lately we are having random tornados too …
Back to top Go down
bankonit

bankonit

PostSubject: Re: If you all agree, I would like to be a Crypt.   If you all agree, I would like to be a Crypt. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 9:38 am

i'll give him a yes vote. I think he learned his lesson changing class without telling anyone. As long as he doesn't spam deployables.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you all agree, I would like to be a Crypt.   If you all agree, I would like to be a Crypt. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 12:48 pm

No more high pingers...please.
Back to top Go down
OddBird

OddBird

PostSubject: Re: If you all agree, I would like to be a Crypt.   If you all agree, I would like to be a Crypt. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 4:40 pm

senilityiscool2 wrote:
No more high pingers...please.
THIS!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you all agree, I would like to be a Crypt.   If you all agree, I would like to be a Crypt. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 9:18 pm

Ummm high pingers

“First they came for the blacks;
and I was not a black,
so I did not protest.
Then they came for the Jews;
and I was not a Jew,
so I did not protest.
And now they are coming for me;
And there is no-one left to protest…..”

Back to top Go down
harleyquinn

harleyquinn

PostSubject: Re: If you all agree, I would like to be a Crypt.   If you all agree, I would like to be a Crypt. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 9:25 pm

are u suggesting high pingers are a race?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you all agree, I would like to be a Crypt.   If you all agree, I would like to be a Crypt. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 9:29 pm

harleyquinn wrote:
are u suggesting high pingers are a race?

lol! Laughing lol! Laughing lol! Laughing lol! Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you all agree, I would like to be a Crypt.   If you all agree, I would like to be a Crypt. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 9:33 pm

Sounds like racism!!!!!!!!I will Tbag CryzArg !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
OddBird

OddBird

PostSubject: Re: If you all agree, I would like to be a Crypt.   If you all agree, I would like to be a Crypt. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 9:46 pm

The blacks and joobs were an accident, they told us you were to blame and helped us find you. Now that you're taken care of, the whole lot of us are going to Six Flags and a clam bake happy hour.
(sorry, forgot about the shellfish)

If you all agree, I would like to be a Crypt. Jewjitsu
Back to top Go down
harleyquinn

harleyquinn

PostSubject: Re: If you all agree, I would like to be a Crypt.   If you all agree, I would like to be a Crypt. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 10:20 pm

After a horrible month, followed by an even more horrendous week, followed by the worst day I've ever had at work.

This picture just made me smile.

Thank you. Srsly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you all agree, I would like to be a Crypt.   If you all agree, I would like to be a Crypt. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 5:37 am

Harleyquinn: Sorry for the paragraph. Although answering to your question: ping cannot be changed; if you live in the antipodes even at light speed you will have a high ping. (As man can’t change its skin a high pinger due to physics laws cannot change his ping). Of course you can move to NY, but also a man can change his religion ….
But I have to say sorry againg becaouse that were strong words and an exagerated example.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you all agree, I would like to be a Crypt.   If you all agree, I would like to be a Crypt. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If you all agree, I would like to be a Crypt.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next