TheCryptCommunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the |CrYpT| community page!

Server Rules posted in General.

Latest topics
» LOKI IS THE MAN
SupremeKiller application Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:20 pm by SiN110022

» One State. One Year. On paper.
SupremeKiller application Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:13 pm by Mr.Kilo

» Flosstradamus - Trapstyle
SupremeKiller application Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:14 pm by Mr.Kilo

» CrYpT
SupremeKiller application Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:22 pm by regulator

» mrDan hate banned me????
SupremeKiller application Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:41 am by Guest

SupremeKiller application

Go down 
+6
MekTek
Cloister_the_Stupid
EZErich
alpha-1
bankonit
Mr_Shifty
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

SupremeKiller application Empty
PostSubject: SupremeKiller application   SupremeKiller application Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 3:20 pm

Hi all, ill make it short
I used to be in CrYpT before , i was Kicked , i think, tell you the truth i don' know, or i just don't remember for what. any ways
i have been playing for like 1.6 years now. i think i'm good player, well ye and i also play COD blackops. so YE. i HOPE i"m STILL GONNA BE ELIGIBLE to join The CrYpT.
OO
i'm 21.
Can play like every afternoon, mostly cause of my work.
any questions feel free to ask.
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

PostSubject: Re: SupremeKiller application   SupremeKiller application Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 3:46 pm

Who were you before?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SupremeKiller application   SupremeKiller application Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:59 pm

-NeOblaZterS-
Back to top Go down
bankonit

bankonit

PostSubject: Re: SupremeKiller application   SupremeKiller application Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 8:18 pm

I wasn't around when you were part of the clan before, so I can't speak to that. But i like playing with/against you now. So I vote yes, unless more comes out about your previous stint.

below are his other aliases

Aliases: SecretSociety
GettoWolF
W1z3rD
NeObLaZterS
Last.Samurai
Ventilo
D4V1D_MKS
Fr3shCj
ADeviantART
-NeObLaZterS-

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SupremeKiller application   SupremeKiller application Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 8:51 pm

these were try out names mane was neo, this, wizard, cause i had issues with computer. i was playing not on pc and , on apple. and could play like i used to, so they were 80 hour nick not much. I know it was not nice so ye....
thanks for your vote :PPPP
I wounder what Fodder says LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SupremeKiller application   SupremeKiller application Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 8:56 pm

I know you're good with the strategy, but you need to get some better gun fighting skillz. (without cooking 'nades).

You're not an asshat, so that's a plus. We only have room for one Fodder.

Either way, I only knew you existed for a week or so, and it seems you were non-crypt just before I joined, from what I know, I vote no.

Last edited by jmartyg on Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SupremeKiller application   SupremeKiller application Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 9:00 pm

Gun fighting skillz, Hmmm and i though i'm not that bad , lol , well any how thanks for advice.
Back to top Go down
alpha-1

PostSubject: Re: SupremeKiller application   SupremeKiller application Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 10:41 pm

You might be thinking of a different guy jmarty, SupremeKiller's actually pretty good. Don't remember seeing him in the clan before, and I've been here a little while... Never had a problem with him and he's been on the server quite a bit lately.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SupremeKiller application   SupremeKiller application Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 10:43 pm

alpha-1 wrote:
You might be thinking of a different guy jmarty, SupremeKiller's actually pretty good. Don't remember seeing him in the clan before, and I've been here a little while... Never had a problem with him and he's been on the server quite a bit lately.

Nope, same guy. He has a habit of not looking behind him when he's getting shot in the head. I'm not voting based on your skill, but on my lack of knowledge of you.
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

PostSubject: Re: SupremeKiller application   SupremeKiller application Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 2:22 am

Obviously you don't remember very well Alpha. Neo was in the clan a while ago. I'm withholding judgment for now, but I will go with whatever Senility votes. There was not a positive impression when he left the clan last time.
Back to top Go down
alpha-1

PostSubject: Re: SupremeKiller application   SupremeKiller application Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 10:57 am

Likely I wasn't paying much attention to the roster back then. My only memory of him is Paula Swallowz calling out his Neoblazters handle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SupremeKiller application   SupremeKiller application Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 11:16 am

\What do you mean by impression i still don't know why i was kicked from clan , i have no idea.What did i do to be deserved to be kicked from clan. SIN says that i was kicked cause of glitch or something. Now tell I'm i so stupid even to glitch on CRYPT please give me a brake.
Back to top Go down
EZErich

PostSubject: Re: SupremeKiller application   SupremeKiller application Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 1:56 pm

He's a bit of a hot-head...but who isn't at that age??
I will go along with the more senior members of Crypt.
At least he doesn't have 300ping, so that's a step in the right direction. lol
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

PostSubject: Re: SupremeKiller application   SupremeKiller application Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 2:31 pm

Well, Kilo was the only one that had the power to kick from the clan at the time. I don't remember him kicking you. I had been under the impression that you left the clan. Obviously I don't know all the details, but that is why I am reserving judgment until Senility speaks his piece.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SupremeKiller application   SupremeKiller application Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 2:40 pm

What happened was i had rested my PC and installed game from new.When i came back i asked for new invitation but never get it back.
Back to top Go down
EZErich

PostSubject: Re: SupremeKiller application   SupremeKiller application Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 2:52 pm

I cry "bullshit"...
I have reinstalled my game about 7 times in the past 3 months and have NEVER had to ask for a re-invite to the clan.
I change my vote from "abstain" to no.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SupremeKiller application   SupremeKiller application Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:57 pm

forgot to mention account is deleted also so ye, i was doin that shit for stats when they were up.
Well ye i understand its odd to join clan when u were also there before, so i really do appreciate you honesty about me joining to clan, people learn on there mistakes.
Back to top Go down
Cloister_the_Stupid
Admin
Cloister_the_Stupid

PostSubject: Re: SupremeKiller application   SupremeKiller application Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 4:22 pm

I always admired your sniping skill, though we will not a lot more people weighing in on this one.
Back to top Go down
https://etqwccc.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: SupremeKiller application   SupremeKiller application Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 5:36 pm

cloister you know better what was the reason you and sen and kilo were that time tell me
Back to top Go down
MekTek

PostSubject: Re: SupremeKiller application   SupremeKiller application Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 6:29 pm

I'm not even sure I get a vote, being the newest member of the clan, but I've only become aware of you in the last few weeks so I'd vote no at this time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SupremeKiller application   SupremeKiller application Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 9:14 pm

I VOTE NO!!!
Back to top Go down
SiN110022

SiN110022

PostSubject: Re: SupremeKiller application   SupremeKiller application Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 3:38 am

i can't remember if glitching was the issue or something else, or even if there was an issue. right now he's fun to play with and against, and a good team player, uses voip all the time too, thats enough reasons for me to say yes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SupremeKiller application   SupremeKiller application Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 7:37 am

I am thinking Sin is right about this one. Neo was a douchebag when we first started the clan. I am not too certain that the account information story is all too accurate ( we have seent the smurf accounts here from time to time), but he is displaying solid team play and communicates well.

My vote goes with Sin on this. Yes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SupremeKiller application   SupremeKiller application Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 9:05 am

I'm impressed , honestly i was thinking No from Sen cause u told me i doubt it))))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SupremeKiller application   SupremeKiller application Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 1:47 pm

SupremeKiller wrote:
I'm impressed , honestly i was thinking No from Sen cause u told me i doubt it))))

Don't be impressed- you're still down on the votes. But mark your calendars as a day to remember because I agreed with Sin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SupremeKiller application   SupremeKiller application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SupremeKiller application
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next