TheCryptCommunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the |CrYpT| community page!

Server Rules posted in General.

Latest topics
» LOKI IS THE MAN
mini-sen clan application Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:20 pm by SiN110022

» One State. One Year. On paper.
mini-sen clan application Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:13 pm by Mr.Kilo

» Flosstradamus - Trapstyle
mini-sen clan application Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:14 pm by Mr.Kilo

» CrYpT
mini-sen clan application Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:22 pm by regulator

» mrDan hate banned me????
mini-sen clan application Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:41 am by Guest

mini-sen clan application

Go down 
+6
Loki.
alpha-1
meat_puppet
SiN110022
Mr_Shifty
bankonit
10 posters
AuthorMessage

mini-sen clan application Empty
PostSubject: mini-sen clan application   mini-sen clan application Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 6:04 pm

There's not much that I can really say about myself because whatever there is that needs to be known about me is laid out for you when I play the game with you guys. I've been with CrYpT about as long as my dad has, and I can't stand any other server. I would much rather spend over an hour trying to populate the server and get a game going than spend five minutes in an active game on another server just because I can't stand how different other servers are (and I've heard of some of the arguments my dad has gotten into with the servers' admins). I'm not about to start bragging about my gaming prowess, but I am good. Some of you guys see that when I play, like when I'm just sitting on a ridge picking you off from across the map with a sniper rifle/railgun, then when you kill me I come out and melt your face with a well-placed grenade. I've picked up my strategies and tricks from my dad, and I'm glad to see them work every time I play. You guys know I'm an active player and I play objectives instead of dicking around going after radar or XP-whoring for a whole campaign. In fact, I complain about people doing it often.

Hopefully you guys see me as friendly when we talk in-game, though I love to talk crap when I get some spectacular kill on one of you guys. Erich is usually one such victim, though he loves to just throw it right back in my face. I can't say much to SiN because, well, I just can't seem to kill him enough to brag about it, but who can? I joke with you all, and you all joke back. I'm a good, honest guy too. People that aren't part of CrYpT that annoyed me never had to worry about me abusing my dad's admin rights to get rid of them, no matter how much Erich told me to (partially because I knew my dad would rip my head off for it). I know I wouldn't be an admin and have to worry about that, but I'm just throwing that in anyway. Whatever makes me look better, right?

I'll be honest, even though some of you know already. I'm only 17, so I don't meet the 18+ requirement, but I'm hoping that my hours logged in-game, along with what I've said, will show you guys that I'm not just some kid in over his head.
Back to top Go down
bankonit

bankonit

PostSubject: Re: mini-sen clan application   mini-sen clan application Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 6:18 pm

I'm disappointed you did take my suggestion for a name (bankonitiscool2). But I still vote yes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mini-sen clan application   mini-sen clan application Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 7:21 pm

definitely yes
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

PostSubject: Re: mini-sen clan application   mini-sen clan application Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 7:36 pm

Lol to bank's comment, and I am disappointed because I was promised a adolesenceiscool2 but despite that I guess I could be persuaded to make an exception to the age rule. But just this once, and I'll expect my $20 in the mail.
Back to top Go down
SiN110022

SiN110022

PostSubject: Re: mini-sen clan application   mini-sen clan application Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 8:44 pm

2nd generation crypt eh? pretty cool... makes me think about having a mini-sin. Imagine, 2 sins on the same team Shocked
Back to top Go down
meat_puppet

meat_puppet

PostSubject: Re: mini-sen clan application   mini-sen clan application Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 8:52 pm

SiN110022 wrote:
2nd generation crypt eh? pretty cool... makes me think about having a mini-sin. Imagine, 2 sins on the same team Shocked

I am good with 2 sins on one team as long as its my team, Hate to think about the alternative.

As for Mini-Sen his rail gun has already been a pain in my ass, still would have to vote yes. Guess I need to get more practice with my sniper rifle to start keeping him under control.
Back to top Go down
alpha-1

PostSubject: Re: mini-sen clan application   mini-sen clan application Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 9:30 pm

Mr_Shifty wrote:
Lol to bank's comment, and I am disappointed because I was promised a adolesenceiscool2 but despite that I guess I could be persuaded to make an exception to the age rule. But just this once, and I'll expect my $20 in the mail.

Don't waste your breath. The kid was there when I came up with adolescenceiscool. Also later when I amended it to adolescenceislikecool. Both are mine, and trademarked. If he joins the clan, he can use either of them. But royalties are mine.

And yes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mini-sen clan application   mini-sen clan application Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 10:08 pm

cheers
Back to top Go down
Loki.
Admin
Loki.

PostSubject: Re: mini-sen clan application   mini-sen clan application Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 10:44 pm

yours SEN's kid- should be a no brain'er you'll get in regardless the age..
Nepotism at its finest Smile

as for SIN- take him out of the vehicle and he's just a typical pub noob..

problem is, he enjoys 'yoking' on his yoke... Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mini-sen clan application   mini-sen clan application Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 10:46 pm

Does this mean I can add a clan tag, or must I wait for even more approval? Smile
Back to top Go down
alpha-1

PostSubject: Re: mini-sen clan application   mini-sen clan application Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 10:53 pm

You gotta get the invite.

Did you get it?
Back to top Go down
Loki.
Admin
Loki.

PostSubject: Re: mini-sen clan application   mini-sen clan application Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 10:57 pm

invite comes from your old man-
if i recall...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mini-sen clan application   mini-sen clan application Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 10:57 pm

I have received nothing yet.
Back to top Go down
EZErich

PostSubject: Re: mini-sen clan application   mini-sen clan application Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 2:29 am

i really think the name "EZErichIsTheCoolestOfAll" is the name you should have picked... and you should really start using the VOIP more... other than those 2 things, I would be more than happy to start killing you as a fellow CrYpT member Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mini-sen clan application   mini-sen clan application Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 9:30 am

[quote="alpha-1"]
Mr_Shifty wrote:

I'm still playing with names. I'm thinking about using mini-sen purely as a signature because adolescenceiscool2 is starting to sound better, even though I'm not an adolescent. You are right though. i did promise. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mini-sen clan application   mini-sen clan application Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 9:31 am

Mr_Shifty wrote:

I'm still playing with names. I'm thinking about using mini-sen purely as a signature because adolescenceiscool2 is starting to sound better, even though I'm not an adolescent. You are right though. i did promise. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mini-sen clan application   mini-sen clan application Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 5:35 pm

I think you are fine to put the tag on whenever you like.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mini-sen clan application   mini-sen clan application Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 7:17 pm

I vote yes,Plays the objective and uses VIOP.
Back to top Go down
alphabeta

alphabeta

PostSubject: Re: mini-sen clan application   mini-sen clan application Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 8:06 pm

ad·o·les·cent/ˌadlˈesənt/
Noun: An adolescent boy or girl.
Adjective: (of a young person) In the process of developing from a child into an adult.

I vote yes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mini-sen clan application   mini-sen clan application Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 5:19 pm

NOOB WAY
Back to top Go down
EZErich

PostSubject: Re: mini-sen clan application   mini-sen clan application Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 7:17 pm

Actually, I think you should go out on a limb and come up with your own name independent of your dad's. I think the wordplay is fun and all for an occasional map or 2, but for a full-fledged member I think you should do your own thing.
Back to top Go down
OddBird

OddBird

PostSubject: Re: mini-sen clan application   mini-sen clan application Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 12:49 pm

1nsane wrote:
I vote yes,Plays the objective and uses VIOP.

After seeing 1nsane's avatar, I forgot what this tread was about.
Oh yeah...

YES to spawn of senility's membership.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mini-sen clan application   mini-sen clan application Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 9:08 pm

You had me at "There's...." Sad
Yes. cheers
Back to top Go down
Br8kaway

Br8kaway

PostSubject: Re: mini-sen clan application   mini-sen clan application Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 4:35 pm

Welcome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mini-sen clan application   mini-sen clan application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

mini-sen clan application
Page 1 of 1