TheCryptCommunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the |CrYpT| community page!

Server Rules posted in General.

Latest topics
» LOKI IS THE MAN
ETQW For The Makron League !  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:20 pm by SiN110022

» One State. One Year. On paper.
ETQW For The Makron League !  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:13 pm by Mr.Kilo

» Flosstradamus - Trapstyle
ETQW For The Makron League !  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:14 pm by Mr.Kilo

» CrYpT
ETQW For The Makron League !  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:22 pm by regulator

» mrDan hate banned me????
ETQW For The Makron League !  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:41 am by Guest

ETQW For The Makron League !

Go down 
+7
meat_puppet
alpha-1
Mr_Shifty
Scootter82
alphabeta
Br8kaway
bankonit
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

ETQW For The Makron League !  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ETQW For The Makron League !    ETQW For The Makron League !  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 2:28 pm

I was really laggy on both servers Embarassed .I felt if I wasn't so laggy I could have been a better player.Maybe it was just the promode idk.If so than I need to get use to that.
I did give a 110 % for what it is worth,I would be more than happy to practice during the week/weekends.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ETQW For The Makron League !    ETQW For The Makron League !  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 8:14 am

had fun games yesterday on your promod server, with inferno getting the makron league interest in NA and your being I think the only promod server over there you should go there all of you damn it and play more promod Very Happy
Back to top Go down
alphabeta

alphabeta

PostSubject: Re: ETQW For The Makron League !    ETQW For The Makron League !  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 8:29 am

Geez Emma! We are working on it!
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

PostSubject: Re: ETQW For The Makron League !    ETQW For The Makron League !  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 11:37 am

I was on! What more do you want from me?!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ETQW For The Makron League !    ETQW For The Makron League !  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 12:34 pm

Mr_Shifty wrote:
I was on! What more do you want from me?!

shoes?

I know you and br8kaway were there Very Happy I invited you pair of princesses, I was only remarking that I had fun
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

PostSubject: Re: ETQW For The Makron League !    ETQW For The Makron League !  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 1:11 pm

Shoes are for noobs!
Back to top Go down
alphabeta

alphabeta

PostSubject: Re: ETQW For The Makron League !    ETQW For The Makron League !  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 8:57 pm

Breakaway will be team captain in my absence for the next 2 weeks. (Will be in Arizona at ST.) Scrims can be set up here (thanks Inferno!):

http://naetqwscrims.webs.com/

Our final Season 1 match can be set up with any member of La Mafia here:

http://www.splashdamage.com/forums/showthread.php/31750-For-The-Makron-ETQW-4V4-League

And Season 2 of FTML will start here:

http://stupidoz.free.fr/ftmleague/index.php
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ETQW For The Makron League !    ETQW For The Makron League !  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 7:28 am

Hey guys, if you want to start on an equal foot with other teams, you should use a proper config, you can have mine : http://stupidoz.free.fr/ftmleague/rubben.txt

If you don't know how it works, you have to copy all the commands, past it in a notepad file that you rename " autoexec.cfg ", and you put this file in mydocuments/idsoftware/ETQW/sdnet/*your name*/ETQWpro (and in base if you want it for ranked servers too).

Don't forget to change the begining of the cfg because if you don't want to have my clantag and colors Very Happy

You can also watch important matchs on this website : http://enemyterritory.sectornetwork.com/media.php (mostly from NA scene, and only few 4v4 matchs unfortunatly).

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ETQW For The Makron League !    ETQW For The Makron League !  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 12:25 pm

Good lord these videos are ancient o_O still awesome tho.
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

PostSubject: Re: ETQW For The Makron League !    ETQW For The Makron League !  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 3:29 pm

I had to blow the dust off of those videos before I could watch them!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ETQW For The Makron League !    ETQW For The Makron League !  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 7:50 am

hehe Yeah they are a little bit old, but some of the 4v4 matchs show some positions that are still efficient etc Smile
Back to top Go down
alphabeta

alphabeta

PostSubject: Re: ETQW For The Makron League !    ETQW For The Makron League !  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 10:53 am

Well we didn't come in last as La Mafia forfeited a match to us! cheers
Back to top Go down
alphabeta

alphabeta

PostSubject: Re: ETQW For The Makron League !    ETQW For The Makron League !  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 9:20 am

Breakaway: Please go to:

http://stupidoz.free.fr/ftmleague/saison2.php

and set up first match which should be against UBC (abercrab/hoover/lordmetroid/spongebob). Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Br8kaway

Br8kaway

PostSubject: Re: ETQW For The Makron League !    ETQW For The Makron League !  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 4:26 pm

Will do!

Hmmm they don't have a email address to get in touch with them. I'll look for them online and try to hook something up real soon. I'll try to get the match set up for the weekend so EVERYONE will/can show up!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
alphabeta

alphabeta

PostSubject: Re: ETQW For The Makron League !    ETQW For The Makron League !  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 7:30 pm

Many of the participants can be found at the SplashDamage website here:

http://www.splashdamage.com/forums/forumdisplay.php/26-ETQW-Clans-and-Competition

I will be available intermittently over the next 2 weeks to help out with matches and practice.
Back to top Go down
alphabeta

alphabeta

PostSubject: Re: ETQW For The Makron League !    ETQW For The Makron League !  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 7:44 pm

BTW, if you are interested in competition play, being on the team, or helping us get better, please let me or Br8kaway know. We can add you to our team roster which needs a little bolstering.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ETQW For The Makron League !    ETQW For The Makron League !  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 7:52 pm

We have have a team called Can't shoot for shit, g.pitts is the Captain and I'm a back up.It is hard to get everyone together to get some practice.We played some chicks that raped us Shelly is on that team I think.
Back to top Go down
alphabeta

alphabeta

PostSubject: Re: ETQW For The Makron League !    ETQW For The Makron League !  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 7:55 pm

Shelly is on NML (No Man's Land) and those girls are badass.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ETQW For The Makron League !    ETQW For The Makron League !  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 9:40 pm

alphabeta wrote:
Shelly is on NML (No Man's Land) and those girls are badass.
lol I bet that was the clan we played against.No foreplay just getting raped Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Br8kaway

Br8kaway

PostSubject: Re: ETQW For The Makron League !    ETQW For The Makron League !  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 10:01 pm

Shelly is NOT on NML according to olive oil.
Back to top Go down
alphabeta

alphabeta

PostSubject: Re: ETQW For The Makron League !    ETQW For The Makron League !  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 11:49 pm

Whoops my bad. I thought Shelly had been playing with them but their line-up is different on the FTML website:

ETQW For The Makron League !  - Page 3 Us Sweet, ETQW For The Makron League !  - Page 3 Ca charm, ETQW For The Makron League !  - Page 3 Us Foxylady, ETQW For The Makron League !  - Page 3 De FatalMorgana, ETQW For The Makron League !  - Page 3 De Caedis, ETQW For The Makron League !  - Page 3 De Misslarx, ETQW For The Makron League !  - Page 3 Us crazycatlady, ETQW For The Makron League !  - Page 3 Ca Retsy, ETQW For The Makron League !  - Page 3 Cl Darkfog, ETQW For The Makron League !  - Page 3 De Seelenkunente, ETQW For The Makron League !  - Page 3 Ca shenise

They are still pretty badass.
Back to top Go down
Br8kaway

Br8kaway

PostSubject: Re: ETQW For The Makron League !    ETQW For The Makron League !  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 1:00 am

So i talked to zman, and asked him to get abercrab to get on the forum so we can get a match set up. If he doesn't get on the forum by tomorrow i'll talk to zman or psy48 and try to work something through them.
Back to top Go down
Br8kaway

Br8kaway

PostSubject: Re: ETQW For The Makron League !    ETQW For The Makron League !  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 10:31 pm

Ok, so I talked to Zman and game day will be Sunday, Zman was wondering if 4pm est was a good time to play. I said it should be alright but i want to give you guys the final say. Can i get a count of who can make it for sure please.
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

PostSubject: Re: ETQW For The Makron League !    ETQW For The Makron League !  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 10:59 pm

Sunday is no good for me, my brother in law is getting married this weekend, and I will be driving back home that time Sunday. Knock'em dead.
Back to top Go down
alphabeta

alphabeta

PostSubject: Re: ETQW For The Makron League !    ETQW For The Makron League !  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 1:18 am

I will be in Phoenix. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ETQW For The Makron League !    ETQW For The Makron League !  - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ETQW For The Makron League !
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next