TheCryptCommunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the |CrYpT| community page!

Server Rules posted in General.

Latest topics
» LOKI IS THE MAN
APPLICATION/REQUEST Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:20 pm by SiN110022

» One State. One Year. On paper.
APPLICATION/REQUEST Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:13 pm by Mr.Kilo

» Flosstradamus - Trapstyle
APPLICATION/REQUEST Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:14 pm by Mr.Kilo

» CrYpT
APPLICATION/REQUEST Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:22 pm by regulator

» mrDan hate banned me????
APPLICATION/REQUEST Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:41 am by Guest

APPLICATION/REQUEST

Go down 
+4
Mr_Shifty
Loki.
MekTek
harleyquinn
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

APPLICATION/REQUEST Empty
PostSubject: APPLICATION/REQUEST   APPLICATION/REQUEST Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 5:06 am

Hello fellow CrYpT members, my name is -booger94-, and I wish to join your clan. A brief history about me: "I started ET:QW as a lone player. Joined **Viper** about 1 month after starting ET:QW. Decided to leave due to complications of other fellow players in the clan. After a short non-clan period I joined ((Aardvark)) with great courage of staying in that clan for a while. Turns out I did stay there for atleast 8 months. Then came time to ease-back the gaming life for work. When my job slowed down, I came back to ET:QW, only to find out that most of the clans have moved on or perished with the aging process of the Quake Wars world. I relieved my duties of Aardvark and decided to find a clan that is still strong-going on the game. I turned to CrYpT. As far as I know, there's still a lot of CrYpT members in the Quake Wars world. My goal is to stay in CrYpT as long as possible, for as long as I'm here, I will be loyal to the CrYpT community, and it's members.

Sincerely,
*-(Ace)-*
a.k.a. -booger94-
Back to top Go down
harleyquinn

harleyquinn

PostSubject: Re: APPLICATION/REQUEST   APPLICATION/REQUEST Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 8:15 am

You've got to be kidding. I'd rather you be banned.

I despise playing with you. I don't think I've said that on a forum application ever before.

You're the one who harass's female players constantly asking them to asl.

You come in talking about how you have to take a dump, and other completely irrelevant conversation. If people vote to kick you, you come back as some one else.

You're also known as Vanscot or something. Probably the most obnoxious player in the game.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: APPLICATION/REQUEST   APPLICATION/REQUEST Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 8:33 am

actually his alias is -Skrillex-

are you serious? ive seen you harassing harley, and NOT in a good way

Last edited by dvs0ne on Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
harleyquinn

harleyquinn

PostSubject: Re: APPLICATION/REQUEST   APPLICATION/REQUEST Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 8:50 am

he has multiple accounts. he came back on as vanscot last night i'm pretty sure. could be wrong, but pretty sure about it.
Back to top Go down
MekTek

PostSubject: Re: APPLICATION/REQUEST   APPLICATION/REQUEST Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 9:15 am

I defer to Harley and vote no.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: APPLICATION/REQUEST   APPLICATION/REQUEST Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 10:02 am

I to will say no, harley is such a nice person and to know.
Back to top Go down
Loki.
Admin
Loki.

PostSubject: Re: APPLICATION/REQUEST   APPLICATION/REQUEST Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 11:11 am

MekTek wrote:
I defer to Harley and vote no.

2nd that..

(in case I wasnt clear- vote is NO)
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

PostSubject: Re: APPLICATION/REQUEST   APPLICATION/REQUEST Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 11:29 am

I don't think I've seen you on, but if Harley is outspoken against you, that doesn't bode well. Usually she just rages to herself, so you must really suck. No.
Back to top Go down
alphabeta

alphabeta

PostSubject: Re: APPLICATION/REQUEST   APPLICATION/REQUEST Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 11:44 am

I trust Harley's opinion as well; I vote NO
Back to top Go down
harleyquinn

harleyquinn

PostSubject: Re: APPLICATION/REQUEST   APPLICATION/REQUEST Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 12:33 pm

He's the guy who when i voted to mute him, because he was bantering on calling people fags, he came back on as a different person -- as a soldier and kept trying to blow up my deployables. me saying, "same team bro, cut that shit out" didn't work. i went to vote kick him again, he signed off and came back on as yet another person. so i quit playing.

Back to top Go down
harleyquinn

harleyquinn

PostSubject: Re: APPLICATION/REQUEST   APPLICATION/REQUEST Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 12:34 pm

and yeah, i never have said no to an application before, if i have issues, i usually address them with admins privately, and i think that's only happened once. you've pressed all of harleys buttons.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: APPLICATION/REQUEST   APPLICATION/REQUEST Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 12:55 pm

PM SENT
Back to top Go down
Loki.
Admin
Loki.

PostSubject: Re: APPLICATION/REQUEST   APPLICATION/REQUEST Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 2:38 pm

harleyquinn wrote:
He's the guy who when i voted to mute him, because he was bantering on calling people fags, he came back on as a different person -- as a soldier and kept trying to blow up my deployables. me saying, "same team bro, cut that shit out" didn't work. i went to vote kick him again, he signed off and came back on as yet another person. so i quit playing.

the hell with this piece of shit then..

pulls that crap again or even worse talking disrespectful to you any other female gamer.. i say BAN his ass ASAP!

but thats just me..
Back to top Go down
harleyquinn

harleyquinn

PostSubject: Re: APPLICATION/REQUEST   APPLICATION/REQUEST Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 3:29 pm

He wasn't being particularly disrespectful about me being female per say. He was just constantly harassing Sweet and myself -- asking us to ASL, and spamming the server "are you girls?". It was super annoying.

I can deal with annoying.

What really pissed me off was I voted to mute him, because Sweet quit, and because he was also calling people fags who asked him to stop spamming the server. He also likes to talk about his bowel movements way too frequently. So he switched names, and killed my deployables repeatedly by planting bombs on them. I vote to kick him again, it almost passes --so he signs off and he got back on under a diff name again. He repeatedly tks me by nading me as i spawned. He sat there waiting for me.

So, i switch to strogg. He follows me over to strogg and tk's me some more. So, I quit.

He's one of those guys with tons of different accounts.

His last two digits are 94, so, i'm assuming that's his birth year. Pretty sad, I know 12 year olds with more composure.

Back to top Go down
OddBird

OddBird

PostSubject: Re: APPLICATION/REQUEST   APPLICATION/REQUEST Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 3:34 pm

APPLICATION/REQUEST How_about_no_evil

I've never seen Harley get that riled, thought it was Spidey at first.
Back to top Go down
harleyquinn

harleyquinn

PostSubject: Re: APPLICATION/REQUEST   APPLICATION/REQUEST Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 3:36 pm

I've never been so annoyed before.
Back to top Go down
harleyquinn

harleyquinn

PostSubject: Re: APPLICATION/REQUEST   APPLICATION/REQUEST Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 3:39 pm

I think I would have gotten over it if this was one occasion. It's been at least a half a dozen times over the last few months -- one time very recently.

I take the term, "pick your battles", seriously. I don't bitch about the mundane every day stuff -- I typically let that stuff slide.

This was repeated, over the course of months, a constant annoyance.

I even would have let THAT slide, but you decided to apply. So, nuts to you.
Back to top Go down
MekTek

PostSubject: Re: APPLICATION/REQUEST   APPLICATION/REQUEST Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 3:43 pm

Can we give Harley her admin powers back please? There is no reason she should have to deal with that.

And thanks for stopping by and applying, booger94. If you hadn't, I wouldn't have known any of this and, now that I do, I vote for a ban on you. Harley's word is as good as gold as far as I'm concerned, so that makes you unwelcome.
Back to top Go down
OddBird

OddBird

PostSubject: Re: APPLICATION/REQUEST   APPLICATION/REQUEST Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 3:46 pm

MekTek wrote:
Can we give Harley her admin powers back please? There is no reason she should have to deal with that.

And thanks for stopping by and applying, booger94. If you hadn't, I wouldn't have known any of this and, now that I do, I vote for a ban on you. Harley's word is as good as gold as far as I'm concerned, so that makes you unwelcome.

Seconded
Back to top Go down
harleyquinn

harleyquinn

PostSubject: Re: APPLICATION/REQUEST   APPLICATION/REQUEST Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 3:55 pm

I replied to the PM.

I appreciate the sentiment Mek, insane, and all others who supported my judgment in the matter.
Back to top Go down
alpha-1

PostSubject: Re: APPLICATION/REQUEST   APPLICATION/REQUEST Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 5:02 pm

Ok, first of all, duh, easy, NO.

Second of all, I'm still not clear, is this Vanscot?

Back to top Go down
Loki.
Admin
Loki.

PostSubject: Re: APPLICATION/REQUEST   APPLICATION/REQUEST Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 5:04 pm

OddBird wrote:
MekTek wrote:

Seconded

3rd--

(may want to jump into logs and get this tards GUID- you know he's going to read this and change his name)
Back to top Go down
harleyquinn

harleyquinn

PostSubject: Re: APPLICATION/REQUEST   APPLICATION/REQUEST Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 5:09 pm

It's my fault if there is confusion about whether he is vanscot.

I was 100% sure until DVS said something, and now... i'm like..."am i that much of a stoner that i don't remember the name???"

garbage and a few others were on the other night when he got vote kicked by someone else, and signed on as a different name. I don't know if he'll remember the exact name or not.

I don't think i'm wrong about vanscot, i'm pretty sure it's the same person, but i'd only advise kicking the booger/skrillex name for now. I don't want to instigate something against the wrong person.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: APPLICATION/REQUEST   APPLICATION/REQUEST Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 5:23 pm

i know for sure one of his aliases is -skrillex- coz he was talking alot of shit to me.. so i checked.

but he could have made more since that time

Last edited by dvs0ne on Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
alpha-1

PostSubject: Re: APPLICATION/REQUEST   APPLICATION/REQUEST Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 5:28 pm

harleyquinn wrote:

I don't think i'm wrong about vanscot, i'm pretty sure it's the same person, but i'd only advise kicking the booger/skrillex name for now. I don't want to instigate something against the wrong person.

Ok, just wanted to be clear before I spouted off.

I've played with booger, and skrillex, and Vanscot for that matter. And I've not seen either of them do any of this.

Which means that he knows enough to not behave like that when an admin is on.

A moderation that I think makes his behavior particularily obnoxious since it demonstrates a calculated harassment of Harley, sweet and no doubt others.

I've no use for that type of bully and don't feel that they should be entitled to even basic courtesy. People shouldn't have to put up with that nonsense on a frickin game server, much less Harley on her own clan server.

So no, I don't think he should be a member, and I think Harley's account is more than sufficient to ban his GUID outright.

If it turns out he's vanscot, all the same.

Last edited by alpha-1 on Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Superflous esses)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: APPLICATION/REQUEST   APPLICATION/REQUEST Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

APPLICATION/REQUEST
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next