TheCryptCommunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the |CrYpT| community page!

Server Rules posted in General.

Latest topics
» LOKI IS THE MAN
Banned List - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:20 pm by SiN110022

» One State. One Year. On paper.
Banned List - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:13 pm by Mr.Kilo

» Flosstradamus - Trapstyle
Banned List - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:14 pm by Mr.Kilo

» CrYpT
Banned List - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:22 pm by regulator

» mrDan hate banned me????
Banned List - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:41 am by Guest

Banned List

Go down 
+5
harleyquinn
Cloister_the_Stupid
alpha-1
Mr_Shifty
Pink Panther
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
harleyquinn

harleyquinn

Banned List - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned List   Banned List - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 5:01 pm

I feel pretty much the same as Shifty
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned List   Banned List - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 5:46 pm

harleyquinn wrote:

That's a shame. Most of the women I have felt, feel nothing like a 20somethin year old guy!

Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned List   Banned List - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 6:02 pm

The line.. the LINE!
Back to top Go down
harleyquinn

harleyquinn

PostSubject: Re: Banned List   Banned List - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 6:05 pm

was crossed a long time ago... for me it started with a post about christian sex guidance.
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

PostSubject: Re: Banned List   Banned List - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 7:09 pm

haha fist of god or something to that effect?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned List   Banned List - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 8:48 pm

Mr_Shifty wrote:
haha fist of god or something to that effect?

ROFL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned List   Banned List - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 10:29 pm

Shocked
Back to top Go down
alpha-1

PostSubject: Re: Banned List   Banned List - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 11:20 pm

harleyquinn wrote:

Awkward, alone and strangely aroused around fresh produce???

Huh, just when you think you know a person...
Back to top Go down
harleyquinn

harleyquinn

PostSubject: Re: Banned List   Banned List - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 8:27 am

LOL something like that, i think its on one of the first pages of Strange/Funny links
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned List   Banned List - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 9:28 am

Fodder Wrote;
As far as Neothan, I'm not really familiar. He just blends in with the rest of TAW, I guess. I know TAW has some good guys, and some douche bags.
So, if a clan brother says he's a douche bag, good enuf for me.
I try not to play on TAW server anymore, someone always kicks me.

Pink Panther Wrote;
In each of the last 4 matches where I've interacted with H4rdc0re, I've seen him walk and/or shoot someone through walls. When I've confronted him about it on Global, he immediately leaves the server. Seems totally shady to me. When I've asked the team about it In-Game, others have supported my findings. Has anyone here noticed this?

I've had the same problem on TAW Servers and on a few others getting kicked for no reason and the TAW player FencingMaster is the one who "ALWAYS" initiates the kick. Guess he doesn't like being killed by me....lol so if I had to add someone to the server ban list it would be him. As for Neothan I've never noticed what he was doing bad or otherwise but if Pink says he's an a$$hole I'll go along with what he says. As for H4rdc0re it's funny that it was brought up as I couldn't figure out how the hell he has killed me when he had some obstacle blocking direct view of me and as I lay waiting to respawn he comes running from around the backside of the building between us.....make no sense to me. I didn't think there were and exploits/scripts...etc that could be used on a ranked server but looks like there are.
Back to top Go down
harleyquinn

harleyquinn

PostSubject: Re: Banned List   Banned List - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 5:40 pm

I got banned from the TAW server once.

Because I said FUCK too much.

Hurts their virgin ears...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned List   Banned List - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 8:14 pm

Yeah lately Ive been getting kicked off the Taw servers for no reason. I guess I pissed someone off! Oh Well Shit Happens!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned List   Banned List - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 8:32 pm

Speaking of Hardcore yesterday I played against him and Diverse. Between the two of them They had 200 kills going into the 3rd game!!!!! Probably one of the most brutal ass-kickings Ive ever experienced. I can usually keep up with him but that day he was playing on another level. I never killed him once. Kinda took the fun out of that game!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned List   Banned List - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 11:36 pm

Ummm...Im just wondering why was I kicked yesterday?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned List   Banned List - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 1:35 am

H4rdc0re wrote:
Ummm...Im just wondering why was I kicked yesterday?

Gosh, do you think we need to have a reason to kick a non-clan member? bom
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

PostSubject: Re: Banned List   Banned List - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 3:17 pm

When you are at the point where the game is not fun for anybody on the server besides you and your buddy. I will always kick you in the interest of the other 18 people on the server who want to enjoy the experience
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned List   Banned List - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 5:42 pm

Look Hardcore nothing personal but when 2 players are outright owning a fairly decent team its just not fun. At least with Chump he pretty much knows when its time to give it a rest and either switches teams or leaves the server. Like I said before when 2 players have over 200 kills in 2 games dont you think its time to spread the joy to another server. That was ridiculous the other day. Get Real! you probably have a pretty good clue why you got kicked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned List   Banned List - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 6:37 pm

Well I guess I'm sorry. Maybe next time just switch me or my "buddy" instead of a kick. We would not go back and stack. I'm sorry for any problems I've caused.
Back to top Go down
Br8kaway

Br8kaway

PostSubject: Re: Banned List   Banned List - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 8:16 pm

Thats awesome Mr.Shifty, so next time when, mike-green ,hardcore, cloister, bender, filthy, almost everyone from ocb and bh, nemesis, you haha and a few others are playing against me i'll expext some kickin to be done so i can enjoy my experience a LOT more lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned List   Banned List - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 8:39 pm

Yeah and anytime I switch you or your buddy then you all get mad and quit anyway because you dont want to be switched. Its a no win situation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned List   Banned List - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 9:08 pm

Speaking on my behalf if you switch me i really don't care so.... if necessary do it Smile
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

PostSubject: Re: Banned List   Banned List - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 9:31 pm

Like ExXxile said, it is nothing personal. Sometimes you guys just dominate too much. In the future if you are more cognizant of what is going on and address the issue yourself there won't be any need to kick.

Last edited by Mr_Shifty on Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned List   Banned List - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 9:36 pm

Fasho.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned List   Banned List - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 8:07 am

Kobayashi Maru?
Back to top Go down
alpha-1

PostSubject: Re: Banned List   Banned List - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 9:13 am

Klaatu barada nikto?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banned List   Banned List - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banned List
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next