TheCryptCommunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the |CrYpT| community page!

Server Rules posted in General.

Latest topics
» LOKI IS THE MAN
Banned List - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:20 pm by SiN110022

» One State. One Year. On paper.
Banned List - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:13 pm by Mr.Kilo

» Flosstradamus - Trapstyle
Banned List - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:14 pm by Mr.Kilo

» CrYpT
Banned List - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:22 pm by regulator

» mrDan hate banned me????
Banned List - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:41 am by Guest

Banned List

Go down 
+5
harleyquinn
Cloister_the_Stupid
alpha-1
Mr_Shifty
Pink Panther
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Cloister_the_Stupid
Admin
Cloister_the_Stupid

Banned List - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned List   Banned List - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 11:31 am

Actually if you guys split yourselves up, I wouldn't mind it as much. Though when one of you is on and dominating themap you may get kicked or I just might switch you next map. I know it a rough thing to wrap your head around, but you guys need to learn to tone it down a little. A lot of people who play the game are like lemmings, they go the same route to the objective and you guys just hang out at check points as a tech or medic and dominate. Though your not quite as bad as some.
I could say more, but it just seems like a waste of time.
Back to top Go down
https://etqwccc.forumotion.net
Br8kaway

Br8kaway

PostSubject: Re: Banned List   Banned List - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 5:37 pm

Some of you guys who are talking about how they should switch teams were playing the other day when this went down and didn't switch sides to fight them...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned List   Banned List - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 6:16 pm

Anytime the team I am on dominates the other so badly that they cant take the first obj let alone not being able to take their own spawn I will switch over to just make the games more playable it matters not to me wether Im on the winning team or my stats take a dump. I would like to keep the ragequiting to a minimum and keep the server going. When its not even a reasonably close game even if you are on the winning side it just doesnt have any fun facter involved in the game at all. Hardcore, your one of the best players in ETQW but when you get another buddy or two of the same player ability its a bit much. I dont like to switch people to the other side because I know people want to play on the same sides as their buddies alot of times. I dont like to shuffle either because in my opinion all it takes is one good player switching to turn the tide. Theres no easy solution. But if I know it doesnt bother you if I switch you then I will keep that in mind. Its been acouple days now and my ass has stopped hurting so Im not so pissed off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned List   Banned List - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 6:27 am

Let me balance the teams- my unique method of balancing ensures everyone understands stacking is not good...

I start kicking people.
Back to top Go down
OddBird

OddBird

PostSubject: Re: Banned List   Banned List - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 3:03 pm

FYI: biggranny, I had to kick him last night.

Constant yammering, lots of complaining and his mic was working worse than mine (which sticks open). He voted to kick and mute multiple players who are regulars but not clan members. He was warned several times, I then muted his VOIP and then had to mute his quick chat (others requested the muting as well). Apparently his VOIP practices got him muted on another server earlier in the evening. He then began deliberate TKing at the spawn points.

Odd Bird
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned List   Banned List - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 1:27 pm

deliberate TKing at the spawn points is not allowed??

Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned List   Banned List - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 3:41 pm

I cant stand those players that go to an enemy spawn point and just kill everybody before you get 2 steps after hitting the ground. We had one of those players last night on the second server and even though he was warned several times by both voice and text & admin warn he kept doing it on every map.....so I showed him the door!!

Spawn killing is a cheap way for XP whores to gain points, same as the players who do nothing but destroy deployables the whole game for XP points....I'm tired of seeing it and in the future I will kick players for not playing the objectives and XP whoring. I know XP points are what we all would like to get but you will gain plenty by playing the objectives on each map.
Back to top Go down
OddBird

OddBird

PostSubject: Re: Banned List   Banned List - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 3:59 pm

Is spawn camping verboten on CrYpT servers? That would be fantastic!
Diosito (spelling?) is notorious for this.

Killing deployables at a spawn: OK.
Killing at a spawn while attempting to capture it: OK (a favorite pasttime of G4RB4GE's)
Spamming a spawn point with vehicles: Not OK.
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

PostSubject: Re: Banned List   Banned List - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 4:21 pm

We have never expressly forbidden it. However we will belittle people that do it and if you are a real asshat about it generally Senility will show you out. Shoot even I will kick for it if you are really being douchie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned List   Banned List - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 7:55 pm

I personally have no issue with the spawn camping fuckfaces that frequent our servers, or the xp whoring assbaggers who like to attack radars that can't fight back...

We do have a rule that spawn camping and killing are allowed on the server. Use your own judgement.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned List   Banned List - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 7:33 am

Server Rules

Cloister_the_Stupid
Admin

Subject: Server Rules Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:33 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you don't like our rules, rent your own server
1. Register at https://etqwccc.forumotion.net to gain important server and clan recruitment information.
2. 5 on 4 or less: No heavy vehicles (Cyclops or Titan, no Anansi or Tormentor either).
3. Thinking of respawning to avoid being killed? Don't do it or we kick.
4. Play the objective or play somewhere else. We might kick you otherwise.
5. Infiltrator or Covert Ops? RADAR (and 3rd eye camera).
6. New players- make sure you have global chat enabled and listen to the experienced players.
8. We use VOIP to communicate to the team. So should you.
9. If you need help, look for a player with |CrYpT| next to their name.
10. Use of exploits or hacks will result in a permanent BAN. We subscribe to PB Streaming Bans.
11. If we get several clan members on at any time, we may be setting up a stack for an impromptu practice.

Doesnt say its allowed or not but I dont belive it should be esp in excess. Some players make a habit of doing it and it gets very annoying!
Back to top Go down
Cloister_the_Stupid
Admin
Cloister_the_Stupid

PostSubject: Re: Banned List   Banned List - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 3:41 pm

Might not say it's allowed or not, but like Mr.Shifty said we will be more then happy to belittle them for being asshats. Being a ranked server it is harder to enforce and quite tiring after awhile. I don't care for it, but it takes some of the better people out of the direct picture for the objective.
Back to top Go down
https://etqwccc.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: Banned List   Banned List - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 2:42 am

Is camping sort of by the spawn on Valley(last obj) considered spawn camping(the garage area where medics set up crates)?
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

PostSubject: Re: Banned List   Banned List - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 7:02 am

Seeing as though they are not under direct fire as they land (since there is the wall and the berm there) not to mention they have more than one way they can go which would allow them to avoid fire from anybody in one particular spot I have never considered that spawn camping.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned List   Banned List - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 7:19 am

Spawn Camping is allowed... but if the other team wins and you were doing it- you are to blame for the loss.
Back to top Go down
bankonit

bankonit

PostSubject: Re: Banned List   Banned List - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 7:43 am

You must be talking about Mavrick.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banned List   Banned List - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banned List
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3