TheCryptCommunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the |CrYpT| community page!

Server Rules posted in General.

Latest topics
» LOKI IS THE MAN
I hacked the master server Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:20 pm by SiN110022

» One State. One Year. On paper.
I hacked the master server Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:13 pm by Mr.Kilo

» Flosstradamus - Trapstyle
I hacked the master server Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:14 pm by Mr.Kilo

» CrYpT
I hacked the master server Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:22 pm by regulator

» mrDan hate banned me????
I hacked the master server Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:41 am by Guest

I hacked the master server

Go down 
+11
alpha-1
EZErich
SiN110022
Scootter82
alphabeta
OddBird
Br8kaway
Mr_Shifty
Loki.
G4RB4G3
Mr.Kilo
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr.Kilo

Mr.Kilo

I hacked the master server Empty
PostSubject: I hacked the master server   I hacked the master server Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 12:13 am

Went to restart server after a match a little while ago and came back on only to not be able to connect into ETQW's online database.

Same thing for everybody else that was on. No one can get on. 3RR0RZ confused

Back to top Go down
https://etqwccc.forumotion.net
G4RB4G3

PostSubject: Re: I hacked the master server   I hacked the master server Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 12:16 am

Ok I was just going to say... I thought it was me.. No biggie, went to smoke a bowl. Came back still cannot even get "online" let alone our server. Kept disabling/re-enabling my network interface and also flushing my DNS resolver cache, but to no extent.. Finally got on the forums and see what happened. Great work Kilo. 3rr0rz all up in our faces yeeeeeaahhhhhhh... I always knew your voice sounded a bit like Mitnick.. Very Happy Anyways, much respect for a fell0w hax0r, or even a wanna-be.. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy But this is getting a bit unnerving now... I need more daily dose of fragging.. I was just getting warmed up (moarr st0wned)... Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Mr.Kilo

Mr.Kilo

PostSubject: Re: I hacked the master server   I hacked the master server Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 12:28 am

I would like to duly note that I sank my fade away jump-shot which retired me from my ETQW career with 420 XP on the leaderboard.

GG
Back to top Go down
https://etqwccc.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: I hacked the master server   I hacked the master server Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 12:39 am

R.I.P. E.T.Q.W. birdiered
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I hacked the master server   I hacked the master server Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 12:40 am

Same shit!
Back to top Go down
G4RB4G3

PostSubject: Re: I hacked the master server   I hacked the master server Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 12:42 am

Are we there yet?
Back to top Go down
Loki.
Admin
Loki.

PostSubject: Re: I hacked the master server   I hacked the master server Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 1:04 am

could be the storm back east is having an effect..

(yes - i even tried to get on tonight)
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

PostSubject: Re: I hacked the master server   I hacked the master server Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 1:42 am

This is why we can't have nice things.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I hacked the master server   I hacked the master server Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 5:35 am

The master server is located in New Jersey (?), I am sure the storm has everything to do with it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I hacked the master server   I hacked the master server Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 7:36 am

Too bad that byfly server is not running. last time this happened a few of us could play there while master server was down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I hacked the master server   I hacked the master server Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 9:12 am

It's up again... for now.
Back to top Go down
Br8kaway

Br8kaway

PostSubject: Re: I hacked the master server   I hacked the master server Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 10:41 am

What Mr.Kilo is forgetting to mention is WHY he had to restart the server. It was cause I was OWNING his ass..multiple HE charge kills, gpmg slaughter and then he starts complaining its lag ( Rolling Eyes ) lol
Back to top Go down
OddBird

OddBird

PostSubject: Re: I hacked the master server   I hacked the master server Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 10:48 am

Br8kaway wrote:
What Mr.Kilo is forgetting to mention is WHY he had to restart the server. It was cause my hacks were OWNING his ass..multiple HE charge kills, gpmg slaughter and then he starts complaining its lag ( Rolling Eyes ) lol

Fixed that for accuracy.
Back to top Go down
G4RB4G3

PostSubject: Re: I hacked the master server   I hacked the master server Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 10:55 am

Br8kaway has definitely upped his game lately, that is for sure. I'm not sure about owning anyone's ass, but he has definitely -- stepped it up to (our) level.. Very Happy *snicker* Now when I come around the corner and see Br8k I have to try a bit harder, which is really annoying because I like being lazy... *sigh*

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Br8kaway

Br8kaway

PostSubject: Re: I hacked the master server   I hacked the master server Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 10:57 am

PFFF hacks, don't make excuses for Mr.Kilo!!!!

Hey look, Loki TRIED to get on. Wow, whats the occasion, did you finish the vacuuming and cleaning the bathroom?
I hacked the master server Nude_d11
Back to top Go down
OddBird

OddBird

PostSubject: Re: I hacked the master server   I hacked the master server Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 11:07 am

Br8kaway wrote:

Hey look, Loki TRIED to get on. Wow, whats the occasion, did you finish the vacuuming and cleaning the bathroom?

I hacked the master server Gay-called-240x300

NTTAWWT
Back to top Go down
Br8kaway

Br8kaway

PostSubject: Re: I hacked the master server   I hacked the master server Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 11:33 am

FFS, I just tried to get on the sever and it still comes up as ERROR.
Back to top Go down
Loki.
Admin
Loki.

PostSubject: Re: I hacked the master server   I hacked the master server Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 12:04 pm

OddBird wrote:
Br8kaway wrote:

I hacked the master server Gay-called-240x300

NTTAWWT

now now..

if brk is into watching male maids clean his toilet naked.. good for him..

to each his own i say ...

buttsaway
Back to top Go down
Br8kaway

Br8kaway

PostSubject: Re: I hacked the master server   I hacked the master server Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 12:20 pm

LOL, funny you know its a maid service, I was just looking for a picture that best represents your postion on "trying" to join the server.

With this main server down (and one day it will be down forever) We really should have another game where the clan can go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I hacked the master server   I hacked the master server Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 1:01 pm

Back to top Go down
OddBird

OddBird

PostSubject: Re: I hacked the master server   I hacked the master server Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 1:08 pm

Br8kaway wrote:
With this main server down (and one day it will be down forever) We really should have another game where the clan can go.

I've been thinking the same thing and keeping my eyes open but don't exactly have my fingers on the pulse of the gaming world. I would be open to suggestions for a PC-based FPS to where the clan could migrate. Until then, I'll keep on CrYpTing ETQW, providing many kill and medic opportunities for you guys.

(edit)
senilityiscool2 wrote:
Hawken- 42 days.

http://www.playhawken.com/#home/
Is Senility pushing a new game? If I recall correctly, this is where we're supposed to remind him about the magnitude of a turd which was Brink.

I'll check out Hawken tonight, look for Loki's insight into this (unfortunately, he's about as choosy as a drunk sailor in Singapore.
Back to top Go down
Loki.
Admin
Loki.

PostSubject: Re: I hacked the master server   I hacked the master server Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 5:19 pm

OddBird wrote:
I'll check out Hawken tonight, look for Loki's insight into this (unfortunately, he's about as choosy as a drunk sailor in Singapore.

yeah am not a fan of mech-war type games.. personally, i hate the vehicles in ETQW Smile

and dont fault me for Brink.. same fuckers who made ETQW made Brink.. who knew the bastards jumped the shark!!! bounce

Back to top Go down
G4RB4G3

PostSubject: Re: I hacked the master server   I hacked the master server Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 5:42 pm

Anyone know anything about XCOM or Dishonored??

http://www.ebgames.com/pc/games/xcom-enemy-unknown/103622
http://www.ebgames.com/pc/games/dishonored/103970

Also Assassin's Creed III is about to come out... Was I or II any good?

http://www.ebgames.com/pc/games/assassins-creed-iii/99632?loc=b2g1_title

These three look coolest, but I will be PISSED THE FUCK OFF if I spend $50 again and end up with another Brink!!!! Sad
Back to top Go down
alphabeta

alphabeta

PostSubject: Re: I hacked the master server   I hacked the master server Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 6:01 pm

No ETQW????? Oh no!!!!! ...... after 5 years of playing??? ...... I'm getting ...... verrrrrry tremulous ..... can't stop the ...... shaking. My mouth ... so drrrry ..... feeling ..... like I'll ....... pass out.
Back to top Go down
Scootter82

Scootter82

PostSubject: Re: I hacked the master server   I hacked the master server Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 6:04 pm

This looks cool:

Battlefield Play4Free

Also Hawken, mentioned earlier

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I hacked the master server   I hacked the master server Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I hacked the master server
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next