TheCryptCommunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the |CrYpT| community page!

Server Rules posted in General.

Latest topics
» LOKI IS THE MAN
I hacked the master server - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:20 pm by SiN110022

» One State. One Year. On paper.
I hacked the master server - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:13 pm by Mr.Kilo

» Flosstradamus - Trapstyle
I hacked the master server - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:14 pm by Mr.Kilo

» CrYpT
I hacked the master server - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:22 pm by regulator

» mrDan hate banned me????
I hacked the master server - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:41 am by Guest

I hacked the master server

Go down 
+11
alpha-1
EZErich
SiN110022
Scootter82
alphabeta
OddBird
Br8kaway
Mr_Shifty
Loki.
G4RB4G3
Mr.Kilo
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage

I hacked the master server - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hacked the master server   I hacked the master server - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 1:54 pm

Cowtipper wrote:
Isn't there a way to direct connect to the server? I tried connect 208.100.45.50 on console but that didn't work. I thought last time we had an outage like this there was a way to connect to a server directly.
Last time the master server went down, the only server that could authenticate without the MS was ByFly. It was a russian server. I asked my clanmate to see if he could get in touch with whomever ran it so we could do the same for Villa servers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I hacked the master server   I hacked the master server - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 4:42 pm

dvs0ne wrote:
Cowtipper wrote:
Isn't there a way to direct connect to the server? I tried connect 208.100.45.50 on console but that didn't work. I thought last time we had an outage like this there was a way to connect to a server directly.
Last time the master server went down, the only server that could authenticate without the MS was ByFly. It was a russian server. I asked my clanmate to see if he could get in touch with whomever ran it so we could do the same for Villa servers.

Whoever did that knows this game the best of any admin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I hacked the master server   I hacked the master server - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 5:00 pm

http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/91.192.38.41:27649/

whoever is running this TAW server knows. they been connecting directly.
and im sure it has to be an unranked server.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I hacked the master server   I hacked the master server - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 5:24 pm

maybe alphabeta can set up the promod.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I hacked the master server   I hacked the master server - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 11:55 pm

dvs0ne wrote:
maybe alphabeta can set up the promod.
The promode server is a unranked server,I haven;t connect to the promode server.
Back to top Go down
super-viking

super-viking

PostSubject: Re: I hacked the master server   I hacked the master server - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 3:53 am

TOP 10 REASONS TO MOVE SERVER TO TEXAS
1. Our Governor has a CHL and carries a laser sighted pistol and shoots Coyotes in Austin while jogging.
2. Super Viking had an average ping of 12ms on Dallas server.
3.Texas is bigger than Wisconsin, Illinois, New York and Minnesota combined.
4. Texas is bigger than France. If Texas was an independent country it would be the 40th largest
5.Canada citizens own approx 7 million firearms, there is a conservative estimate of 42 million firearms in Texas. How many registered firearms in Texas=ZERO we do not have to register them and there is NO LIMIT how many one person can own.
6. Dallas is 300 miles from the Ocean, No Hurricane, Typhoons, Blizzards, Earth quakes or power outages (Texas is on a separate power grid from the other states.
7. See #2
8. Texas State Capital building is the tallest Capital bldg in the US, it is even 7 feet taller than the US Capital
9.Texas has the more airports than any other state in the US and more than Canada
10. See #2 also P.S. Super-Viking owns 104 firearms.
Back to top Go down
regulator

regulator

PostSubject: Re: I hacked the master server   I hacked the master server - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 6:24 pm

I thought it was just my connection. Do you think the master sever was trashed in the Sandy flood? I've been playing the bots on my PC to stay in practice.
Is there someone we can contact at Splash damage about the server being OOC?
Back to top Go down
Loki.
Admin
Loki.

PostSubject: Re: I hacked the master server   I hacked the master server - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 6:54 pm

SD is already in contact with those responsible for the server..
its down. no ETA..

if you want the latest updates on the server go to SD twitter site..
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

PostSubject: Re: I hacked the master server   I hacked the master server - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 7:07 pm

Not to be rude, but.... do you even read the rest of the thread before you post in it Reg?!
Back to top Go down
alphabeta

alphabeta

PostSubject: Re: I hacked the master server   I hacked the master server - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 7:08 pm

Classic Shifty (or is it Sen Jr?)
Back to top Go down
regulator

regulator

PostSubject: Re: I hacked the master server   I hacked the master server - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 11:42 pm

I was looking for info and found this site. Alternate master server for ET.
http://etmaster.net/

?
Back to top Go down
regulator

regulator

PostSubject: Re: I hacked the master server   I hacked the master server - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 11:49 pm

Mr_Shifty wrote:
Not to be rude, but.... do you even read the rest of the thread before you post in it Reg?!

I was first to post under his "hacked the master server" thread. Maybe just missed that info was posted elsewhere.
..and yes it was rude... ;-(

I did see another older post under Anandtech PC game forum about a previous outage. It sounded like a lot of people were writing it off then. Hope it comes back on-line.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I hacked the master server   I hacked the master server - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 12:03 am

regulator wrote:
I was looking for info and found this site. Alternate master server for ET.
http://etmaster.net/

?

I believe that's the Quake 3 Mod, which we may have to switch to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I hacked the master server   I hacked the master server - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 12:12 am

That's for ET.
We at Villa have tested a VPN.. And if the master server is not fixed soon we may get it going. We will let you know of the details, should we proceed.

http://villa-villekulla.de/forum/thema.php?board=4&thema=254#4
Back to top Go down
G4RB4G3

PostSubject: Re: I hacked the master server   I hacked the master server - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 1:30 am

Another day of terror and agony... No quake. I keep loading it up every few hours each day, trying for a few minutes to see if I can get on. Hoping. Wishing. Delusional.

When will this misery end. WHY ME!?!?!?!!?! WHY!!!!! THE HORRORRRRR!!!!! What a Face (again with the fine literature references)
Back to top Go down
alphabeta

alphabeta

PostSubject: Re: I hacked the master server   I hacked the master server - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 1:40 am

Will the snows never cease? They seem to stretch back forever! (Dostoevsky)
Back to top Go down
Mr.Kilo

Mr.Kilo

PostSubject: Re: I hacked the master server   I hacked the master server - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 2:00 am

G4RB4G3, I am very disgruntled.
Back to top Go down
https://etqwccc.forumotion.net
G4RB4G3

PostSubject: Re: I hacked the master server   I hacked the master server - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 2:06 am

... To the point that we might have to go on a rampage tomorrow, to get the President's awareness to this matter - such that he immediately needs to correct it - and in the process will win the votes of ye old gaming community.. a very large percentage of the populous.. wouldn't THAT be something!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I hacked the master server   I hacked the master server - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 3:28 pm

Mr_Shifty wrote:

A metallic taste is forming in my mouth Suspect
Back to top Go down
OddBird

OddBird

PostSubject: Re: I hacked the master server   I hacked the master server - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 3:54 pm

I feel my skills diminishing.

shaddap
Back to top Go down
G4RB4G3

PostSubject: Re: I hacked the master server   I hacked the master server - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 3:59 pm

I played Africa against the Bots in "Expert" mode. I pwned. It made me feel good. It was also good getting some fragging in while we have this outage. I found myself still talking trash over VOIP. No bots did reply. But if you did a quick chat asking for backup, a bunch would show up in no time flat. It was cool. I don't think I ever did play singleplayer mode before, but the gameplay was basically the same.

Looking forward to the master server getting fix0red hopefully today/tonight or tomorrow. I need to get my fix!!! Very Happy

Oh and yes, my heart goes out to those affected by the Sandy superstorm. I forced my entire family to look through the picture galleries. It is hard to believe this hasn't happened to the Jersey shore until now. Lots of improvements to do and lessons learned. It is sad some lives were lost and others are so disrupted. I saw FEMA is out providing fuel for generators and such. Not sure if it is sufficient though, what about shelter and food and water.. ??
Back to top Go down
Mr.Kilo

Mr.Kilo

PostSubject: Re: I hacked the master server   I hacked the master server - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 5:31 pm

its back up cheers
Back to top Go down
https://etqwccc.forumotion.net
G4RB4G3

PostSubject: Re: I hacked the master server   I hacked the master server - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 5:44 pm

...and then there was joy in the heavens... Twisted Evil (if you are a theist).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I hacked the master server   I hacked the master server - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 5:54 pm

they need to wash stuff in the heavens?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I hacked the master server   I hacked the master server - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I hacked the master server
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5