TheCryptCommunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the |CrYpT| community page!

Server Rules posted in General.

Latest topics
» LOKI IS THE MAN
I hacked the master server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:20 pm by SiN110022

» One State. One Year. On paper.
I hacked the master server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:13 pm by Mr.Kilo

» Flosstradamus - Trapstyle
I hacked the master server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:14 pm by Mr.Kilo

» CrYpT
I hacked the master server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:22 pm by regulator

» mrDan hate banned me????
I hacked the master server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:41 am by Guest

I hacked the master server

Go down 
+11
alpha-1
EZErich
SiN110022
Scootter82
alphabeta
OddBird
Br8kaway
Mr_Shifty
Loki.
G4RB4G3
Mr.Kilo
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Scootter82

Scootter82

I hacked the master server - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hacked the master server   I hacked the master server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 6:08 pm

I've got both XCOM and Dishonered and realized pretty quickly those aren't my types of game. XCOM was alright for a few hours of fun. But I get tiresome of turn-based game play.
Back to top Go down
G4RB4G3

PostSubject: Re: I hacked the master server   I hacked the master server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 6:10 pm

What do you mean by turn-based gameplay?

B4free looks sweet, but the gameplay reminds me of Brink or Wolf... I want to see gameplay and character movement/physics just like ETQW..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I hacked the master server   I hacked the master server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 6:31 pm

I need a fix, damn it!

Who had the bright idea of putting the master server near an ocean?
Back to top Go down
G4RB4G3

PostSubject: Re: I hacked the master server   I hacked the master server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 8:19 pm

Ok all day thread joking about this is one thing. I am amused. But now I am ready to get my frag on and I find out right now it is STILL DOWN????

I thought this was fixed by now, WTF!?! Somebody call Obama and tell him to get a team on that ETQW data center!! Jeeeez!! This is ridiculous, how are we gonna game?!! *shakes head*

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I hacked the master server   I hacked the master server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 8:42 pm

I got a connection error on account log in 2-3 times. On the fourth try I was able to get in though and some of the servers were populated with other people. Dunno if it's still like that now.
Back to top Go down
G4RB4G3

PostSubject: Re: I hacked the master server   I hacked the master server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 9:24 pm

ChaoticElf wrote:
I got a connection error on account log in 2-3 times. On the fourth try I was able to get in though and some of the servers were populated with other people. Dunno if it's still like that now.
YOU LIE!!!!!!!!!!! scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I hacked the master server   I hacked the master server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 9:28 pm

Splashdamage said they were investigating. They stated they would get back to us - although that was 13 hours ago.

(info on Twitter - search for ETQW)

EDIT: more recent tweet said due to Sandy servers are down. Datacentre workers trying to restore service, and no ETA.

Last edited by Nanobot on Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I hacked the master server   I hacked the master server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 9:29 pm

Hawken is free. I won't pay for turds like Brink anymore
Back to top Go down
Mr.Kilo

Mr.Kilo

PostSubject: Re: I hacked the master server   I hacked the master server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 9:55 pm

what the fucking hell i saw server was populated an hour ago so i bought a 12 pack while i was in madison now i get home and its down FUCK
Back to top Go down
https://etqwccc.forumotion.net
Mr.Kilo

Mr.Kilo

PostSubject: Re: I hacked the master server   I hacked the master server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 10:06 pm

is there a game we can do in the mean time? who wants to get pwned at Yahoo Pool?

holler at me
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

PostSubject: Re: I hacked the master server   I hacked the master server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 10:07 pm

Free games.. TF2, Tribes: Ascend. Team based shooters, they are no ETQW but they do in a pinch. Plus, did I mention they are free?
Back to top Go down
Mr.Kilo

Mr.Kilo

PostSubject: Re: I hacked the master server   I hacked the master server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 10:12 pm

lets go. link me. i dont have instant messanger but u can text or call the kilomeister toll freee @ 262 822 7490
Back to top Go down
Mr.Kilo

Mr.Kilo

PostSubject: Re: I hacked the master server   I hacked the master server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 10:50 pm

OK newsflash everybody!!!

u jus hav to keep connectng like 5 or more times on a row nd u will connect. see u on
Back to top Go down
G4RB4G3

PostSubject: Re: I hacked the master server   I hacked the master server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 11:04 pm

<<suspense>>
Back to top Go down
Loki.
Admin
Loki.

PostSubject: Re: I hacked the master server   I hacked the master server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 11:17 pm

PlanetSide 2 is coming out in a few weeks..

its free to play...

just an fyi Smile

http://www.planetside2.com/
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

PostSubject: Re: I hacked the master server   I hacked the master server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 11:24 pm

For Tribes, which I play more frequently.

Click me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I hacked the master server   I hacked the master server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 12:00 am

OK, First no ETQW. I called suicide hotline and a nice girl named Donna said it was only temporary and to find something else to occupy my time. So of course I go to Brazzers and it's fucking down. Calling Donna back now and she better have a fucking webcam.

BTW: Get a real fucking storm before you whine like a bunch of pussies. If your sitting in a boat and somebody is pushing it with water up to his knees, I am not concerned for your saftey.

monkeypiss
Back to top Go down
Br8kaway

Br8kaway

PostSubject: Re: I hacked the master server   I hacked the master server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 12:24 am

GGRRR tried six times in a row and nothing, just have to try tomorrow I guess! Found this today though https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHGu9P3bquI
Back to top Go down
Scootter82

Scootter82

PostSubject: Re: I hacked the master server   I hacked the master server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 2:41 am

G4RB4G3 wrote:
What do you mean by turn-based gameplay?

I mean it's a strategy based game. Not a FPS.
Back to top Go down
G4RB4G3

PostSubject: Re: I hacked the master server   I hacked the master server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 10:01 am

OH yeah I dislike strategy games.. My neighbor plays WOW but I never did and never will. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Loki.
Admin
Loki.

PostSubject: Re: I hacked the master server   I hacked the master server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 12:35 pm

Br8kaway wrote:
GGRRR tried six times in a row and nothing, just have to try tomorrow I guess! Found this today though https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHGu9P3bquI

(from badman yesterday on the SD forums)

Re: QW problem, master server down?
Just had confirmation that the datacenter hosting ETQW's multiplayer services was taken out by the hurricane. They have techs on site trying to restore service but so far there's no ETA.

but you keep trying Einstein......

I hacked the master server - Page 2 The-fa10

neener

Last edited by Loki. on Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
OddBird

OddBird

PostSubject: Re: I hacked the master server   I hacked the master server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 12:41 pm

Loki. wrote:

but you keeping trying Einstein......
neener

I've only the vaguest clue what you're talking about but LOL!
Back to top Go down
G4RB4G3

PostSubject: Re: I hacked the master server   I hacked the master server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 12:42 pm

LMAO!! Thanks for posting that pic.. That Midvale school for the gifted toon is classic Gary Larson. I love his work and he will always have a place in my heart..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I hacked the master server   I hacked the master server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 2:46 pm

Blacklight Retribution is the only FPS game that holds my attention close to QW.
Back to top Go down
Loki.
Admin
Loki.

PostSubject: Re: I hacked the master server   I hacked the master server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 2:59 pm

OddBird wrote:
Loki. wrote:

but you keeping trying Einstein......
neener

I've only the vaguest clue what you're talking about but LOL!

yeah.. responded in way... err never mind.. better in my head then on paper Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I hacked the master server   I hacked the master server - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I hacked the master server
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next