TheCryptCommunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the |CrYpT| community page!

Server Rules posted in General.

Latest topics
» LOKI IS THE MAN
ETQW For The Makron League !  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:20 pm by SiN110022

» One State. One Year. On paper.
ETQW For The Makron League !  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:13 pm by Mr.Kilo

» Flosstradamus - Trapstyle
ETQW For The Makron League !  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:14 pm by Mr.Kilo

» CrYpT
ETQW For The Makron League !  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:22 pm by regulator

» mrDan hate banned me????
ETQW For The Makron League !  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:41 am by Guest

ETQW For The Makron League !

Go down 
+7
meat_puppet
alpha-1
Mr_Shifty
Scootter82
alphabeta
Br8kaway
bankonit
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

ETQW For The Makron League !  Empty
PostSubject: ETQW For The Makron League !    ETQW For The Makron League !  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 11:41 am

Hey CrYpT,
After hearing feebacks from numerous competitive teams, we (4v4 cup admins) had the idea to open a league instead of classic playoffs. We kept the sign-ups from the current 4v4 cup and spread the teams depending of their results in the current cup.

The interest of such a league is to give to the good teams the opportunity to have close matchs, and to less good teams the opportunity to enjoy playing competitive. Just read the rules and take a look at this system Smile

http://stupidoz.free.fr/ftmleague/rules.php

Would you like to take part in this league ? Smile
Back to top Go down
bankonit

bankonit

PostSubject: Re: ETQW For The Makron League !    ETQW For The Makron League !  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 3:26 pm

I will join as long as I can be a field ops with a rocket launcher.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ETQW For The Makron League !    ETQW For The Makron League !  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 4:22 pm

And I will , as long as i don't have to be on bankonit's team, and i have the ability to ban.
This game is just no fun, if i can't ban people.
Back to top Go down
Br8kaway

Br8kaway

PostSubject: Re: ETQW For The Makron League !    ETQW For The Makron League !  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 1:10 pm

I'll join as long as there is group tbaggings on Fodder!
Back to top Go down
alphabeta

alphabeta

PostSubject: Re: ETQW For The Makron League !    ETQW For The Makron League !  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 8:55 pm

I have told Rubben we will have a team for sure. Others interested?
Back to top Go down
Scootter82

Scootter82

PostSubject: Re: ETQW For The Makron League !    ETQW For The Makron League !  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 11:26 am

I'm interested, but I've been working on other projects lately. Not sure how much time I can commit for this. I'll be a backup if ya'll need one.
Back to top Go down
alphabeta

alphabeta

PostSubject: Re: ETQW For The Makron League !    ETQW For The Makron League !  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 6:39 pm

Please post if you are seriously interested; I need to send him a list of players and alternates.
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

PostSubject: Re: ETQW For The Makron League !    ETQW For The Makron League !  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 7:20 pm

I'll play when I'm free, my schedule isn't really fixed, only for sure free time I have is on weekends. And even that is not always guaranteed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ETQW For The Makron League !    ETQW For The Makron League !  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 12:51 pm

Hi there ! Just wanna inform you of that this FTMLeague is starting by the next week. If you want to sign-up let me know ASAP please !
Back to top Go down
alphabeta

alphabeta

PostSubject: Re: ETQW For The Makron League !    ETQW For The Makron League !  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 5:42 pm

I have sent rUBBEN a Clan team roster for this new 4v4 competitive league. This was based on interest from the 6v6 league formed by Aristotle that ground to a halt mid-competition, and your current posts. If you want to participate let me know ASAP. (And if your name is on the team roster and you've changed your mind, let me know as well). Scheduling is always a problem because many teams are in Europe so I want to have as many alternates as possible.

This will be fun! Go to

http://stupidoz.free.fr/ftmleague/index.php for more info.

Starts next week!
Back to top Go down
alphabeta

alphabeta

PostSubject: Re: ETQW For The Makron League !    ETQW For The Makron League !  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 6:33 pm

There will be custom maps: CommLink, Maridia, Actifail and Meltdown custom maps so it should be interesting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ETQW For The Makron League !    ETQW For The Makron League !  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 5:45 pm

Just to remind all the leaders that the 1st season will start on wednesday ! There's going to be an admin for each division, he'll help you to schedule your matchs (1 match per week aprox)
Back to top Go down
alphabeta

alphabeta

PostSubject: Re: ETQW For The Makron League !    ETQW For The Makron League !  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 6:26 am

Team members are updated; anyone else wanting to join let me know.

http://stupidoz.free.fr/ftmleague/crypt.php

As soon as I get schedule I will let everyone know. We are in Division 5 (the lowest skill level) so hopefully we will be able to have some success and build some confidence. Anyone up for a practice?
Back to top Go down
alphabeta

alphabeta

PostSubject: Re: ETQW For The Makron League !    ETQW For The Makron League !  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 3:07 pm

We are scheduled to have our opening match against Outlawed on Feb 5 (yes SuperBowl Sunday). I will try to set up something that is not during game time - or move it to a later date. Would you prefer Saturday (I won't be available GF birthday) or late Monday (I won't be available work late)? Need 4 firm commitments.
Back to top Go down
alphabeta

alphabeta

PostSubject: Re: ETQW For The Makron League !    ETQW For The Makron League !  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 1:24 pm

I am trying for Wednesday; 5PM PST/8PM EST for the nest match.
Back to top Go down
alphabeta

alphabeta

PostSubject: Re: ETQW For The Makron League !    ETQW For The Makron League !  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 1:10 am

We are on for: Wednesday Feb 8 at 5PM PST/8PM EST against Outlawed 4v4.

Please let me know who is available. We should have our new ProMod server up by then, and I plan to practice Wed. for several hours before the match. EVERYONE is invited to practice so that we can work on fireteams, working together and strategy. I want to start winning some of these matches! Let's represent!
Back to top Go down
Scootter82

Scootter82

PostSubject: Re: ETQW For The Makron League !    ETQW For The Makron League !  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 6:20 pm

I should be able to make that one. Put me down as a sub for now.
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

PostSubject: Re: ETQW For The Makron League !    ETQW For The Makron League !  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 6:52 pm

Not going to be able to make that one, I am in bed by 8EST since I get up at 3AM on weekdays.
Back to top Go down
alpha-1

PostSubject: Re: ETQW For The Makron League !    ETQW For The Makron League !  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 10:33 pm

Mr_Shifty wrote:
Not going to be able to make that one, I am in bed by 8EST since I get up at 3AM on weekdays.

So the military has finally transitioned from waking up at O-dark-thirty to waking up at O-c'mon-its-still-frickin-last-night!

Knew it would happen eventually.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ETQW For The Makron League !    ETQW For The Makron League !  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 1:25 am

I have the Promod server up and running.We do have a issue with some maps that Alphabeta would like to be added.I'm unsure what to do on such a short notice and requesting help.
Back to top Go down
Br8kaway

Br8kaway

PostSubject: Re: ETQW For The Makron League !    ETQW For The Makron League !  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 1:43 am

See you guys tomorrow, sounds like a great ideal of doing a little practice.
Back to top Go down
alphabeta

alphabeta

PostSubject: Re: ETQW For The Makron League !    ETQW For The Makron League !  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 3:04 am

Right now it looks like Sin, diosito, Br8kaway and me. As long as server is working with proper config, and updated punkbuster, custom maps will not be a necessity. Everyone should give 1nsane a big high five for his hard work on such short notice.
Back to top Go down
meat_puppet

meat_puppet

PostSubject: Re: ETQW For The Makron League !    ETQW For The Makron League !  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 5:41 pm

1nsane wrote:
I have the Promod server up and running.We do have a issue with some maps that Alphabeta would like to be added.I'm unsure what to do on such a short notice and requesting help.

2011 MAP PACK LINK

THAT IS THE LATEST CUSTOM MAP PACK THE 2011 VERSION. DOWNLOAD THE ZIP FILE AND EXTRACT ALL THE MAPS INTO THE ETPRO FOLDER ON THE SERVER AND THEY WILL ALL BE INSTALLED. DOWNLOAD IS 1.4 GIG AND WILL TAKE A WHILE.

THERE IS ALSO A 2009 VERSION, IT IS MISSING A FEW OF THE NEWER CUSTOM MAPS 2009 MAP PACK LINK

you can just upload the maps he wanted but you have to make sure you also upload the mega texture pk4 which is in the map pack. that will save you a little upload time don't have to upload the whole 1.4 gig to get the maps he wants that way.
Back to top Go down
alphabeta

alphabeta

PostSubject: Re: ETQW For The Makron League !    ETQW For The Makron League !  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 4:32 pm

Am setting up our next match; will be against one of the Polish teams in our division so the time difference may be a problem. We got owned again by Outlawed yesterday. There are many reasons for this, but the biggest seems to be that we don't have enough practice time together as a team. We are still coming up with class distribution and tactics 15 minutes before the match starts, which is a recipe for failure. I don't want this to be a chore; it is supposed to be fun and help us improve our ETQW skills in general. But I am also getting tired of losing. If you guys think someone else is a better captain I am willing to step aside. Just let me know (you won't hurt my feelings - I know my place in the ETQW world!). But I hope that we can commit to some practice time, with other clan members willing to give up their normal pub time and help us when we practice on the ProMod server. We should also do more scrimming if possible; both BH and Outlawed have offered.

MeatPuppet; is there a way to tell which maps work under ProMod and which are for "normal" ETQW. I can only get Comm Link to work on "normal" ETQW, but it is supposed to be a part of the ProMod map pool. Can you help us on this?
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

PostSubject: Re: ETQW For The Makron League !    ETQW For The Makron League !  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 6:01 pm

Sorry I couldn't make it guys, real life really drags me down sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ETQW For The Makron League !    ETQW For The Makron League !  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ETQW For The Makron League !
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next